Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
customer service
Read Textile Express Reviews
I frequently order from you and you always provide an excellent service. I was however, very disappointed with my last order - chenille velvet cushion covers. They are of a poor standard and not suitable for me to make up for my client. They are not in any way comparable to the velvet panels even though they are the same price. I have to say that I would not buy them at any price as they are that disappointing.
Hello Patricia,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the chenille panels. We have found them to be extremely popular so it is a real shame they are not to your taste. Since speaking to you I hope we have resolved the problem. We will be in touch when the new velvet panels arrive in January which I know you are excited to see.

Regards,
Emily
I was asked to write a review when Textile Express does know that I even haven't got my fabrics in! Parcelforce the couriers Textile Express uses have been messing about since Monday, there is no tracking, there is no parcel and there is no final product as the fabrics are somewhere in the country with Parcelforce instead of being with me. A total palaver, a waste of time and a project which had to be binned
Hello Miguel,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry for the problems you experienced with the delivery of your order. I have been informed by my colleague Sue who has been dealing with this matter for you that the parcel has now been delivered.

Your fabric was dispatched from us the same day you placed your order. Normally we find Parcelforce provide an excellent service which is why we use them as one of our chosen couriers and I am very sorry that on this occasion this has not been the case. If the late delivery has resulted in the fabric being unusable you are welcome to return it for a full refund.

Regards,