Textile Express Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Textile Express
customer service
"I was asked to write a review when Textile Express does know that I even haven't got my fabrics in! Parcelforce the couriers Textile Express uses have been messing about since Monday, there is no tracking, there is no parcel and there is no final product as the fabrics are somewhere in the country with Parcelforce instead of being with me. A total palaver, a waste of time and a project which had to be binned"
Hello Miguel,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry for the problems you experienced with the delivery of your order. I have been informed by my colleague Sue who has been dealing with this matter for you that the parcel has now been delivered.

Your fabric was dispatched from us the same day you placed your order. Normally we find Parcelforce provide an excellent service which is why we use them as one of our chosen couriers and I am very sorry that on this occasion this has not been the case. If the late delivery has resulted in the fabric being unusable you are welcome to return it for a full refund.

Regards,