Textile Express Reviews

Anne Benham-Clarke
Textile Express 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Tracey Harris
Great service. Cotton the exact match Very pleased
Very good quality fabric, very helpful and friendly staff. Would recommend :)
Beautiful top quality material
Very happy
I am truly impressed. Samples arrived promptly so we could choose with out delay. The 10m linen fabric I ordered on a Friday arrived on Monday with perfectly matched thread. Within a week of ordering the fabric, I managed to make three garments without any rush , including pre + post washing, pressing, etc.
Ive never been disappointed with any of my textile express orders... and i buy alot of fabric! Fantastic prices for for high quality fabric.
Great service wonderful choices of fabric. Quick, easy no hassle I would recommend without hesitation. Thank you
What more can I say?
Excellent all round! Service, quality, delivery and particularly staff assistance namely Louise! What a star - I have never had someone show such care and attention to detail! Thank you Louise.
A very reliable and comprehensive service as always from Textile Express. Staff are extremely helpful and the fabrics are excellent quality at reasonable prices. I'm delighted with my purchases.
Always amazing customer service and very high quality fabrics. You might pay a little more but it's worth it.
Thank you!
Delighted with the quality of my bumblebee panel in olive green.
Prompt and professional service. Will be happy to buy from textile express again.
Quick service and very pleased.
Really quick service and the staff are always so helpful
Beautiful fabric, very quickly delivered. Excellent service and quality for the price.
Excellent product, friendly customer support.
Surpassed my expectations to offer to match the thread to my fabrics and provide other haberdashery too. Buying fabric on line is new to me but I’ll certainly use this company again.
Very quick and easy
The whole experience was great from start to finish. I ordered samples which came the next day, from those I ordered the material which also came incredibly quickly and in good condition. Very impressed.
Fabulous company, great service, lovely fabrics will definitely use and recommend.
Great customer service very helpful. Good quality fabric and exactly what I wanted! Thank you 5* I would recommend not to hesitate to order from this company 👍
Excellent service, very quick and excellent quality
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 2,433 reviews