Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Alison Milton
Excellent speedy service with a fabulous choice of fabrics
Very happy with my purchase and the service and quick delivery. Looking forward to my next project to return for another purchase
Excellent service helpful, on time, hassle free.
My first experience of Textile Express. I found the website very easy to use and when I then needed to contact them by phone, they were extremely helpful. This included the suggestion of matching thread. My chosen fabric arrived as promised
Quick and efficient, and responsive to a subsequent inquiry. I thoroughly recommend them.
Fantastic service. Thank you.
As always, beautiful fabric, stunning quality in fab prints. Delivery is always really efficient. I order for my business, Upcycled by Eilidh and really want to support a family run business and Textile Express never disappoints! Im also finishing up some footstools in these fabrics! Thank you 😁
Textile Express 5 star review on 2nd December 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 2nd December 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 2nd December 2021
Lovely textiles and helpful staff. Just wish they would use parcel force to deliver.
Very helpful service and good communication about my order.
Brilliant service and beautiful fabric. My 'go to' fabric shop!
The edging for our Roman Blinds arrived quickly and look great. Good value and service!
Beautiful Fabric and very speedy delivery
Great choices of fabric and very efficient delivery. I'm very happy with my new lampshade.
A lovely shop full of so many rooms of so many different fabrics. They are displayed well so you can see them easily. The staff are very helpful, friendly & efficient when I have been into the shop. Adapted your changing robe pattern and used your beautifully soft bamboo towelling fabric. I added an embroidered pouch to personalise them. See 4 samples below. I have purchased online too also great but I didn’t get the discount they usually give me in the shop!
Textile Express 5 star review on 30th November 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 30th November 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 30th November 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 30th November 2021
I buy mail order and the girls in the office are always very helpful.I usually ask for samples.When I have made my choice they match thread and braid etc for me.Always perfect match.The parcel arrives in a very short time.The quality of all the goods is excellent.
Many thanks for suppling my chosen fabric within the promised timescale. Excellent service from a first rate company.
Excellent, speedy service and highly personable staff on the phone.
Great customer service and great selection. Wonderful to work with this supplier ❤️
Textile Express were very speedy in sending my fabric to Northern Ireland. The fabric is lovely and I will certainly use them again. I loved the message on the paper slip - ‘I hope your order makes you smile! And it did.
Speedy service and beautiful fabrics - I'll be back for more!
Textile Express is rated 4.94 based on 5,354 reviews