Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
4.9
Based on 5,951 reviews
Read Textile Express Reviews
The fabric I ordered arrived in good time with a little note enclosed that made me smile (a nice touch). The fabric itself was not as heavy as I'd thought it would be for soft furnishings but was good quality and made up well into a bean bag bag chair for my grandson.
Very good fabric & speedy delivery
Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Very pleased with the product and delivery. Will purchase from you in the future with confidence.
Excellent service, fully reliable and a company that you can order with confidence and assurance. Very happy with product.
Quick deliveries, easy to use website
Prompt delivery, fabric perfect, very satisfied customer - will shop again.
Beautiful fabric, shipped immediately and well packaged.
From the incredibly pleasant and helpful person on the phone to the speedy and successful delivery of the fabric to me in Italy, Textile Express were wonderful. They will be my first point of contact in future.
Website is great to search on as fabrics are put into different categories so it’s easy to find what you’re looking for. I am really pleased with the cotton lawn I bought it’s top quality and my order was ready quickly (I chose collection).
Delighted with the double width curtain lining - excellent quality to line some upcycled curtains with. Now ordering samples to extend some more recycled curtains with. Excellent service + delivery. Many thanks.
The Textile Express team couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful regarding my recent curtain fabric order. The fabric I wanted was initially out of stock, and the team kept me updated throughout the ordering process. Very happy with the fabric and the customer service.
Fabrics arrived quickly. Very satisfied with order.
Excellent service from the girls at Textile Express, I buy most of my materials from them on line,although I do try to pop in once a year 😀 for a material fix 😀 I live in Lincolnshire, they know there materials. I highly recommend.
Exactly what I was looking for at a reasonable price.
Scroll braid was so fast! Helped me to meet a very important deadline!
Textile Express 5 star review on 4th August 2022
Prompt, well packaged and good value
Absolutely beautiful fabric, promptly delivered
Excellent customer service. Speedy delivery. Would highly recommend
The staff are always very helpful and my fabric order arrived very quickly
Textile Express is rated 4.9 based on 5,951 reviews