Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Alison Milton
Really pleased with the quality of the product and efficiency of the service.
Goods are received promptly
My first order from this company was processed, despatched and delivered very quickly. Fabric quality was excellent for the price, and I'll definitely be adding them to my preferred shopping list.
Excellent quality of fabric supplied. Previously I have received very inferior fabric from other suppliers via the Internet. I have been unable to complete the proposed projects and been very disappointed. Imagine my huge delight on finding all three pieces of fabric chosen of a very high quality. The fabric was also very reasonably priced.
Efficient and friendly service. Communication is very good when dealing with queries.
Great quality, great choice, great price and really fast too!!
Always good service and product with prompt delivery. If there is ever a problem with my orders a member of staff has always called me to find an alternative. Brilliant customer service.
Competitive pricing, prompt delivery and gorgeous velvet material, true to colour, delivered well packaged, thank you
Great service as always! Great quality fabrics
Very good service, item received quickl.
Strong thick fabric
Excellent will be intouch to order more when we have a bit of peace from thivirus absolutley delighted
Excellent speedy service with a fabulous choice of fabrics
Very happy with my purchase and the service and quick delivery. Looking forward to my next project to return for another purchase
Excellent service helpful, on time, hassle free.
My first experience of Textile Express. I found the website very easy to use and when I then needed to contact them by phone, they were extremely helpful. This included the suggestion of matching thread. My chosen fabric arrived as promised
Quick and efficient, and responsive to a subsequent inquiry. I thoroughly recommend them.
Fantastic service. Thank you.
As always, beautiful fabric, stunning quality in fab prints. Delivery is always really efficient. I order for my business, Upcycled by Eilidh and really want to support a family run business and Textile Express never disappoints! Im also finishing up some footstools in these fabrics! Thank you 😁
Textile Express 5 star review on 2nd December 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 2nd December 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 2nd December 2021
Lovely textiles and helpful staff. Just wish they would use parcel force to deliver.
Textile Express is rated 4.94 based on 5,366 reviews