Textile Express Reviews

Judith Chinn
Textile Express 5 star review on 26th August 2020
Lorraine Jones
More Photos & Videos
Very helpful customer service and a great range of lovely fabric. Only a very slight issue with some fabric not quite the colour suggested in the picture but I should have bought a sample. Can easily be fixed with some dye.
Posted 27 minutes ago
Received my lovely fabric very quickly. The quality and price both excellent and I hope to order more fabric when I can get my sewing machine mended!
Very good service as usual from this Company. Thank you.
The two fabrics I have bought recently are magnificent! Customer service, pricing and delivery very good and knowledge of the products impressive. Keep it up!!
Great service. My order arrived very quickly and I’m delighted with the lovely material. Thanks.
excellent all round quality and service. used for the first time in lock down and very pleased with the quality of the materials supplied and the fast delivery. goods arrived very well packed and in reasonable time considering the constraints imposed. have used this company again recently and again very good quality of materials and well packed and quick delivery service. would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends
Excellent service thank you
Excellent service and very helpful
Gorgeous fabrics and always prompt service!
Lovely array of fabrics, and speedy delivery!
I love Textile Express! My 'go-to' online source of a brilliant range of fabrics that evolves all the time. Great customer service too.
I have received samples promptly from Textile Express of lovely quality fabrics. It is a good way to choose before you buy as the choice is truly amazing and the prices are so reasonable. I have had such pleasure and excitement when receiving and making up my items and I am delighted with the end result.
I absolutely love this shop. I order from here a lot. Beautiful fabrics, great designs and great quality. Everything always arrives quickly. High recommend.
Always a safe place to buy online. Tex Ex materials are always excellent quality and are very quickly despatched and always very well packed for their journey.
Item dispatched quickly. Arrived in a few days despite my order being made at tge weekend.
Very pleased with the fabric and service.
I am delighted with my fabric and very speedy service.
Excellent service, clear website and easy to use. Good quality fabrics and choice
Despite the web page indicating that our material was 'in stock', we had to wait a few days for new stock to arrive but we received our order within a week of ordering and everything was fine. Having a good selection of material is more important to us than the speed of delivery!
Very helpful, very quick and best on price too.
Very impressed.
Thankyou πŸ‘πŸΌ
Textile Express 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Lovely fabric good price thank you
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 2,941 reviews