Textile Express Reviews

Textile Express 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Tina Winstanley
Textile Express 5 star review on 19th November 2021
Jean Bastrilles
Lovely textiles and helpful staff. Just wish they would use parcel force to deliver.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very helpful service and good communication about my order.
Brilliant service and beautiful fabric. My 'go to' fabric shop!
The edging for our Roman Blinds arrived quickly and look great. Good value and service!
Beautiful Fabric and very speedy delivery
Great choices of fabric and very efficient delivery. I'm very happy with my new lampshade.
A lovely shop full of so many rooms of so many different fabrics. They are displayed well so you can see them easily. The staff are very helpful, friendly & efficient when I have been into the shop. Adapted your changing robe pattern and used your beautifully soft bamboo towelling fabric. I added an embroidered pouch to personalise them. See 4 samples below. I have purchased online too also great but I didn’t get the discount they usually give me in the shop!
Textile Express 5 star review on 30th November 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 30th November 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 30th November 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 30th November 2021
I buy mail order and the girls in the office are always very helpful.I usually ask for samples.When I have made my choice they match thread and braid etc for me.Always perfect match.The parcel arrives in a very short time.The quality of all the goods is excellent.
Many thanks for suppling my chosen fabric within the promised timescale. Excellent service from a first rate company.
Excellent, speedy service and highly personable staff on the phone.
Great customer service and great selection. Wonderful to work with this supplier ❤️
Textile Express were very speedy in sending my fabric to Northern Ireland. The fabric is lovely and I will certainly use them again. I loved the message on the paper slip - ‘I hope your order makes you smile! And it did.
Speedy service and beautiful fabrics - I'll be back for more!
Very pleased with purchase - good vslue and express delivery
Textile Express 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Excellent service - speedy and efficient! And visiting the shop in person is one of my favourite things to do!
Quick dispatch lovely fabric thank you!
Sadly one of the items I wanted had sold out, but they phoned to inform me and checked if anything else could do instead. Very helpful and informative
From start to finish the service was first class.
excellent service and great range of fabrics,
Great service, good quality fabric at a competitive price.
Textile Express is rated 4.94 based on 5,347 reviews