Textile Express Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Textile Express
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Textile Express made you happy

"User friendly website and order process. Good product which arrived in good time. An all round great experience."
Are you Textile Express? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very speedy delivery"
"My order was sent quickly and within the specified time, and it was packed well and arrived in good condition. I will definitely shop with you again, thank you."
"Delighted very easy to work with. Products were great I will use again."
"Very happy with service and product"
"Lovely material, really pleased with it."
"Always a speedy service"
"Easy to order, did speak to staff, they answered my query quickly and efficiently. Fabric was excellent quality and a great price"
"The fabric I ordered was just as described and the photos reflected it's colours and movement very well. The order also arrived very quickly, within a couple of days. The information on the website is really accurate and helpful e.g. washing instructions. Will definitely be ordering from here again!"
"Extremely helpful and excellent service."
"So Happy with my Curtains and Roman blinds definitely recommend I have all ready Thanks again for wonderful service"
"Fantastic website and really good (and unusual) choice of fabrics. Great delivery service too. Can't recomment Textile Express highly enough."
"Superb service & great quality product"
"Good quality fabrics. Prompt delivery. Wil use Textile Express again."
"Excellent advice given when I contacted them - free samples delivered 1st class - really nice company to order from. Will definitely buy from them again."
"You were helpful on the phone and delivered exactly what I wanted, timeously. Thank you."
"My order arrived very quickly. The fabrics were, as always, of a wonderful quality as described. Prices are competitive. Textile Express is my go to company for all my fabrics."
"I have been shopping with Textile Express for several years now. I have found them to always quick and efficient with my orders. Would highly recommend them."
"Great service and lovely fabrics, I would definitely recommend and will use again."
"Quick delivery and top quality product."
Textile Express is rated 4.92 based on 246 reviews