Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Great customer service and great selection. Wonderful to work with this supplier ❤️
Textile Express were very speedy in sending my fabric to Northern Ireland. The fabric is lovely and I will certainly use them again. I loved the message on the paper slip - ‘I hope your order makes you smile! And it did.
Speedy service and beautiful fabrics - I'll be back for more!
Very pleased with purchase - good vslue and express delivery
Textile Express 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Excellent service - speedy and efficient! And visiting the shop in person is one of my favourite things to do!
Quick dispatch lovely fabric thank you!
Sadly one of the items I wanted had sold out, but they phoned to inform me and checked if anything else could do instead. Very helpful and informative
From start to finish the service was first class.
excellent service and great range of fabrics,
Great service, good quality fabric at a competitive price.
Excellent service. Thank you.
The fabric I tried to order online was unavailable - when I called the shop, the assistants I spoke with were extremely helpful and a number of samples were selected and sent to me the following day. Excellent customer service - highly recommended.
Only one, super!
Great fabric, quickly delivered too. Will buy from again!
Easy to order and I had a phone call when they didn't have quite the amount left on the roll that I had ordered. Delivery was super fast too.
Material delivered promptly, good quality and excellent service.
Great customer service. Excellent sample offer so you can look before you buy. Very helpful. Great choice and quality of fabric.
Very quick and efficient service. Good quality product.
Incredible customer service, really friendly and helpful when I spoke with them on the phone. Fast delivery and great fabric. Will definitely use again.
I have ordered from this lovely company on a number of occasions. Excellent choice of fabrics and really competitive prices. Delivery is always rapid if in stock. Wouldn’t hesitate to order from textile express again.
Textile Express is rated 4.94 based on 5,337 reviews