Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
My fabric arrived very quickly. Good value for money. Very helpful on the phone when I was having difficulty ordering online. Will definitely be back! Thank you.
Good value ,wide choice ,quick delivery & excellent customer service
Excellent customer service. Quality products at very reasonable prices. Speedy delivery and well packaged.
Great service, fast turn around time and really helpful staff along with good quality products.
Excellent
I have used this company a couple of times for waterproof fabric for garden furniture. They are excellent. First I ordered samples which arrived quickly and both times the fabric arrived rolled and wrapped in plastic to protect it. I had a question about the fabric and rang them and my query was answered straight away. Great company!
I have used Textile Express a few times and they have always been efficient in communicating and the choice of Fabric is amazing!
Delighted with my fabric. Good quality and easy to sew with. Arrived super quick as well!
Just finished my cushion covers with material and matching (by the staff) thread. Samples and the order arrived very quickly and were easy to select from the details online and the helpful filters. Thanks so much.
Textile Express 5 star review on 15th April 2021
On time and well packed - simply excellent.
Fantastic fabrics love anywhere that gives free samples. For this reason I order from them a lot x
Got some beautiful fabric from here, which was so soft! (From the new velvet range) can't wait for it to go onto my chair
I am disappointed that the shop isn't open, as the two fabrics I ordered on click and collect were of a poorer quality than I expected. I have had to line the child's shorts as the fabric was so thin.
Hello Anita,

Thank you for your order. I am very sorry you were disappointed with your purchase. I know it isn't the same shopping for fabrics online but we do offer a free sample service on all our products so can can check the fabrics are suitable before making a purchase.
The shop will be reopening in June and we hope to see you in store soon.

Kind Regards,
Emily
I'm so happy to have found this fabric retailer. The quality and range of fabrics are exceptional, reasonably priced and the speedy despatch is brilliant too.
I've ordered twice now and will definitely order again.
Superb quality of fabrics and the customer service is fantastic
very happy with my purchase! Thanks
Excellent service, with samples sent out quickly and FREE! Lovely choice of unusual fabrics, and very good value. Will definitely recommend.
In my experience of using Textile Express I find this company to be very good indeed. The selection is vast, the staff are friendly and helpful.... plus there is the extra bonus of getting samples sent to get a really good look at the fabric. I recommend them.
The staff are knowledgeable, very helpful and friendly. Ordering is a pleasure as the quote is detailed and informative. The end product is of a very high quality. I would not hesitate to use Textile Express again.
Excellent.
Excellent service and friendly helpful staff ...can’t wait for you to open up we miss you 😪
First class service