Textile Express Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Textile Express
customer service
"Excellent service, received the samples requested very promptly. Ordered materials and they arrived within 48 hours, very impressed with service, will use this company again."
"Very quick delivery, quality fabrics."
"great service"
"Love Tex Ex! Always send my clients there for their fabrics and my own!"
"Quick delivery and I was impressed with the quality. will come back again"
"Very efficient company and quick service"
"Easy to use website."
"Quick delivery, nice fabric, generously cut"
"Great bright yellow fabric perfect for my client’s Roman blinds in a bay window!"
"Excellent service fabric arrived really quickly and exceeded my expectations. Will definitely use again."
"Excellent quality and value. Very prompt delivery. Can't praise highly enough."
"it will be hard for another site to knock Textile Express from my top spot. they offer a fast efficient servies. Enormous selection of fabric, and are always friendly and informative. I love this site."
"Fantastic selection of fabrics. Material delivered very quickly, we’ll packaged and wonderful quality. Will be buying more. Very happy customer. Thank you"
"Very efficient, prompt delivery"
"Fantastic customer service. Huge range. Speedy delivery. Really happy."
"There was a short delay as there were only two odd pieces in stock,so it had to be reordered. I was in no hurry so this did not matter.I am delighted with the fabric,just what I was looking for. I will certainly be ordering from you again in the future. Thank you. Yours Mrs Joan F Randell"
"Order was exactly as requested and arrived very swiftly indeed. Just over 24 hours from ordering to delivering. Thank you so much, can't recommend you highly enough!"
"The service was excellent. I forgot to add something to my on-line order, I rang up and the additional item was added to my order and everything arrived together. The quality of the fabric is really good."
"I found the website informative and easy to use, and the delivery was prompt and well packed. Thank you!"
"J'ai toujours plaisir à travailler avec Textile Express, car ils sont réactifs sur tous les sujets. Les livraisons sont rapides et excellentes. Vraiment rien à dire sinon merci d'être aussi efficaces et aimables. A bientôt."
Textile Express is rated 4.92 based on 862 reviews