Textile Express Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Textile Express
customer service
"Order was exactly as requested and arrived very swiftly indeed. Just over 24 hours from ordering to delivering. Thank you so much, can't recommend you highly enough!"
"The service was excellent. I forgot to add something to my on-line order, I rang up and the additional item was added to my order and everything arrived together. The quality of the fabric is really good."
"I found the website informative and easy to use, and the delivery was prompt and well packed. Thank you!"
"J'ai toujours plaisir à travailler avec Textile Express, car ils sont réactifs sur tous les sujets. Les livraisons sont rapides et excellentes. Vraiment rien à dire sinon merci d'être aussi efficaces et aimables. A bientôt."
"Samples came quickly, fabric also, but from one sample , there was no fabric in stock when I came to order it."
"Ordered one day, delivered the next. The material is just as descrbed. I am delighted."
"Excellent prompt service. Requested samples came within 24 hrs, and the fabric I ordered arrived extremely quickly as well. Many thanks - I would not hesitate to recommend to friends and acquaintances !"
"Sue was most helpful."
"Super speedy and great selection of materials"
"Beautiful fabric and very good value"
"Excellent customer service and fantastic products!"
"Fast delivery and excellent quality fabric. I made use of the free samples before deciding on my fabric and I'm very happy with it."
"Great product - cushion panel and apron panel. Good delivery - on time and quick"
"Always excellent service and a fantastic selection of fabrics"
"Excellent service and prompt delivery."
"Great products and always helpful!"
"Dry quick delivery and well packaged. Great fabric too."
"Great selection of fabrics, good communication on order progress and fast delivery."
"Beautiful fabric, excellent quality and good service."
"My order arrived very quickly and the fabric looks very nice ."
Textile Express is rated 4.92 based on 846 reviews