Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Quick dispatch lovely fabric thank you!
Sadly one of the items I wanted had sold out, but they phoned to inform me and checked if anything else could do instead. Very helpful and informative
From start to finish the service was first class.
excellent service and great range of fabrics,
Great service, good quality fabric at a competitive price.
Excellent service. Thank you.
The fabric I tried to order online was unavailable - when I called the shop, the assistants I spoke with were extremely helpful and a number of samples were selected and sent to me the following day. Excellent customer service - highly recommended.
Only one, super!
Great fabric, quickly delivered too. Will buy from again!
Easy to order and I had a phone call when they didn't have quite the amount left on the roll that I had ordered. Delivery was super fast too.
Material delivered promptly, good quality and excellent service.
Great customer service. Excellent sample offer so you can look before you buy. Very helpful. Great choice and quality of fabric.
Very quick and efficient service. Good quality product.
Incredible customer service, really friendly and helpful when I spoke with them on the phone. Fast delivery and great fabric. Will definitely use again.
I have ordered from this lovely company on a number of occasions. Excellent choice of fabrics and really competitive prices. Delivery is always rapid if in stock. Wouldn’t hesitate to order from textile express again.
Lovely material which I used to cover a footstool. The hand-written note included was a nice touch.
Textile Express 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
The fabric ordered was great quality and arrived very promptly. Will definitely order from here again
Great fabric, speedy delivery. Very happy
Textile Express 5 star review on 19th November 2021
Excellent ! the order came promptly and the website was easy to browse the large variety of textiles
Fantastic company! They get back to you when called. When I placed my order there wasn't enough fabric to fulfill the order so I was told they would send out the second half in 4 weeks but it arrived in 1 week!! Well done!
Textile Express is rated 4.94 based on 5,332 reviews