Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Excellent service. Beautiful fabric at a reasonable price. Highly recommended
First time that I have used this company and it won't be last Such prompt delivery from free swatches to the order received of my chosen fabric Fab website with patterns and tutorials provided So glad I found you 😀 Thank you
Ordered loads from this company. Always been happy with fabulous products, prices,delivery and service. This is my favourite shop for fabric and I've bought from alot of online shops.I cant rate this shop high enough. Wish I could visit in person but live too far away. Maybe that's a good thing or I would buy too much!!
Very pleased with your service, please make it easier to order 1.5 meters, rather than selling by the full meter. Thanks for making it easy to order samples, much appreciated, I will be ordering soon.
Very pleased with my fur that I purchased very good quality
Textile Express 5 star review on 27th November 2020 Textile Express 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Extremely efficient service.Despite lockdown, samples arrive promptly and I was able to choose the material I needed. Order came quickly too. Highly recommended
Excellent service and great product
Easy to use website. Samples arrive very quickly. Information on samples very useful. Love that you can order matching thread.
Very quick, friendly and helpful service on the samples and the fabric order. the fabric is beautiful too so i'm very happy.
Always got a great selection at reasonable prices. And the service is excellent
Excellent product, as described, a good price and excellent delivery time. Many thanks.
Lovely fabric
Excellent service, as the fabric arrived promptly and well packaged.
It was of good quality and true to the colour shown on the website. I would definitely recommend this seller and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from them in the future.
Kept informed when item was out of stock and dispatched First Class when it came in.
You were very prompt to deal with my request. The parcel has arrived as expected. Thanks very much for an excellent service.
Fair price ,wide choice of materials, great delivery options.
Could,nt be more happy thank you
Good product and very quick delivery. Thanks
Great service, they have provided me with samples as requested so I was able to pick the voile right for my room. I am a returning customer and cannot praise the shop and staff enough. If you are a serious sewer, you will be happy with the fabric choice there.
Lovely material, prompt delivery, good price
Lovely material quick response to my order
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 3,330 reviews