Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
I have found the service is very good
Beautiful fabric, amazing prices and super staff, well worth a visit to this Aladins textile cave.
Very helpful staff on both times I called the shop, my order was sent out promptly & received quickly. Look forward to visiting the shop soon.
Excellent service, out of stock fabric ordered in in less than a week and at a cheaper price than I found anywhere else. Much needed help and advice readily available by friendly and knowledgable staff. Would definitely order from here again.
Prompt delivery, good quality fabric, personal note to thank me for supporting their family business was a nice touch.
Textile Express 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Always prompt delivery and never disappointed with purchases.
Fabric always excellent quality and dispatched promptly
I needed help which was excellent,prompt service,will certainly use again and I have all ready recommended to friends
Excellent service. Quick and fabric in lovely condition.
Excellent website, choice and service! Thank you
Great range of fabrics, easy to browse website and excellent service - perfect in every way.
Great service and really good quality material and so much choice
Excellent quick service
fabrics arrived very quickly and were as seen on the website, can wait to send you pictures of what we make.
Lovely fabric, arrived promptly.
Pleased with the fabric. Very prompt and efficient service PSB
Brilliant service, very helpful, great communication and delivery.
Textile Express 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Amazing service and beautiful fabric. It's going to be dangerous living so close!
Huge range of fabric and accessories. The delivery was very quick and the fabric is good quality
I made a happy choice of two faux silk remnants, that will now form the basis for a quilted design. The material is of excellent quality and arrived very soon after my order had been placed. I always research the stock at Textile Express before I go anywhere else: I am rarely disappointed.
Textile Express is rated 4.94 based on 4,627 reviews