Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Two out of the four fabrics are great the weight of the other two is not as I was hoping for.
Hi Jill,

Thank you for your order. I am really sorry to hear you weren't pleased with your entire project. Just so you now for the future we do send out free samples so can can feel and see the fabric before making a purchase.

Kind Regards,
Emily
It’s a super shop but I was a bit disappointed with a recent online order. It was cushion panels of two different cows and they are obviously going to be used as a pair but the fabrics they are printed on are not the same so they don’t quite match - one is considerably darker than the other. As a result, one doesn’t match the previously purchased backing fabric either. Disappointing.
I have ordered 2 item from Textile Express, and both arrived safely, and when promised. I did have a question about the fleece that I ordered. I submitted a question via the website, and as a DM via Instagram, but I did not receive a reply to either source. I was disappointed with this lack of care. I did place the order anyway, in the hope that I would return the item if I was not satisfied. The lack of care with replying to my question is the reason for 3 stars.
Hello Marie,

Thank you for your order. I am glad to hear you were pleased with your fabric. I am very sorry you did not receive a response to your query. We always try and respond to all our messages on a daily basis. I couldn't find a record of your email under the address your order was placed from but if you do need any further help you can message one of the team at info@textileexpressfabrics.co.uk or call us on 01691 670562.

Kind Regards,
Emily
Confusion of how much material was in stock
The sample requested was mis-labelled so I had to wait for a second one to be sent to make sure the colour I wanted to order was correct. Then, having placed the order and paid, after several days I was advised that the item which was "in stock" on line was actually out of stock so more delay. When the material finally arrived it was fine but by that time the seamstress had accepted other projects so even further delays.
Order arrived on time. Disappointed in quality of the elastic I ordered and the tape ‘suitable for aprons’ was actually webbing.
good quality fabric. Delivery time poor.
The goods that we ordered were very good, very high quality. My wife has used pretty much all of it for the project she was working on.

The delivery rates were far too high. We were charged an additional £6 to deliver to Isle of Wight which is outrageous. Our total order cost £15 to deliver. It wasn’t even sent via a courier. It was sent by Royal Mail and took a number of days to arrive.

Very few companies make any surcharge to deliver here. The delivery rates are pretty expensive regardless. I’d rather you charge more for the raw goods and charge less for delivery
fabric was good quality and value and arrived promptly. Would use Textile Express again.
Good selection of quality products but delivery time was quite long.
Disappointed I was not notified regarding delay on delivery...but not important. Always been pleased with service before. Staff always lovely on the phone.
Regards Ann
Great material for the price, but I wish the order conformation email was sent to me as I received only a order despatch email 1 day after the order.
Hello Yoshika,

Thank you for your order and your feedback. I am very sorry that you did not receive a confirmation email upon placing your order. Unfortunately as this is an automated email they do sometimes get blocked by customers email accounts. I will resend this email to you now so you have a copy for your records. I can see your order was dispatched with 24 hours but understand your frustration in not receiving a confirmation email and will ensure one of our tech team looks into this to see how we can improve.

Regards,
Emily
very good communication but delivery time not good, ordered textile didn't arrived; they resend it
Hi Marijana,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry with the problem you experienced regarding the shipping of your order. I can see your fabric was shipped the next working day after you placed your order but unfortunately somewhere between here and Croatia the parcel has gone astray. A replacement parcel is on it's way to you and should arrive within the next few days.

Regards,