Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
customer service
Read Textile Express Reviews
fabric was good quality and value and arrived promptly. Would use Textile Express again.
Good selection of quality products but delivery time was quite long.
Disappointed I was not notified regarding delay on delivery...but not important. Always been pleased with service before. Staff always lovely on the phone. Regards Ann
Great material for the price, but I wish the order conformation email was sent to me as I received only a order despatch email 1 day after the order.
Hello Yoshika,

Thank you for your order and your feedback. I am very sorry that you did not receive a confirmation email upon placing your order. Unfortunately as this is an automated email they do sometimes get blocked by customers email accounts. I will resend this email to you now so you have a copy for your records. I can see your order was dispatched with 24 hours but understand your frustration in not receiving a confirmation email and will ensure one of our tech team looks into this to see how we can improve.

Regards,
Emily
very good communication but delivery time not good, ordered textile didn't arrived; they resend it
Hi Marijana,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry with the problem you experienced regarding the shipping of your order. I can see your fabric was shipped the next working day after you placed your order but unfortunately somewhere between here and Croatia the parcel has gone astray. A replacement parcel is on it's way to you and should arrive within the next few days.

Regards,