Textile Express Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Textile Express
customer service
"Easy to order, efficient quick delivery"
"Bon choix de tissus. Rapidité de livraison et simplicité dans la commande. Je recommanderai vos services Merci"
"I like my fabric but the delivery was all day up to 6pm - stayed in all the time in case I missed the door bell - eventually turned up at 10 mins to 6pm - felt angry I had had to wait in all that time - half day slots would be far far better mrs bowman of 27 Kirkgate Knaresboruogh HG5 8 bz"
Hello Angela,

Thank you for your order. I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our delivery service. We are always happy to arrange an AM delivery for you if required. Should you require a selected delivery time in the future please call us and we can organise this for you.

Regards,
Emily
"Very pleased with the material and fast delivery."
"Very efficient service"
"Very pleased with my fabric, it came promptly was easy to order online and seems to be good quality. Thanks"
"Very good collection and service. Thank you"
"I was happy with the service and the free sample pieces are a great way of deciding your choices of fabric . I was unhappy that my Visa card was not accepted by yourselves ,I couldn't understand this as I use this card for all of my online payments."
"Great selection of fabrics at competitive prices"
"Standard delivery from my experience has a quick turnaround. Would have been nice to be able to pay and order larger samples (maybe 6" x 6"), so the pattern on some fabrics can be seen more easily. Fabric now chosen, just waiting for details so I can order real order. Many thanks"
"Very quick service. Material quality good for the reasonable price per meter."
"The fabrics are always good quality ans very good quick service and delivery"
"Excellent service, thank you."
"Great choice of fabrics, quick delivery"
"Good choice of materials at great prices and quick delivery"
"The online shop has a great range of fabrics at reasonable prices. It is easy to obtain free samples and the staff are always helpful if you have any questions."
"Very good prices. Could have arrived a bit quicker."
"Helpful staff, excellent quality fabrics."
"Lovely fabric, good prices and a prompt delivery"
"Never been disappointed with any fabric I’ve ordered always arrives very quickly."
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 836 reviews