Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Very pleased with the fabric. The only down side is the colour is a lot brighter than shown on the website.
Excellent fabric, at an amazing price. In my case, the heavy curtain fabric I bought was £8/m, when other online sellers were charging £35/m. Only gave 4 stars though as their website falls over, if you sign in. Works fine if you use the Guest option.
very helpful service-BUT during the covid pandemic I have been disappointed not to be able to go inside the shop-a website cannot give you a feel for many fabrics so I have bought much less this past 12 months than I would have otherwise-the only reason I recently spent nearly £200 on some curtain fabric was because it was visible through the window when I came to collect a small order [for PVC to make aprons for my grandchildren....so they chose the designs] and I could ask for a sample there and then as the colours looked right to match the wallpaper already there. So I am hopeful you will be open to the public again soon. I am unsure why you decided to stay closed for so long. That's the only reason you got 4 stars rather than 5.
It provided a comprehensive selection of fabrics with recommendations for their purposes.
Great customer service and speedy delivery, would recommend
Speedy delivery , good quality fabric. Thank you.
Quick service, good quality linen fabric.
Very swift service. Great quality fabric, although colour not quite the same as website image.
Fabric just as expected and arrived fast.
A great selection of fabrics at reasonable prices. Ant queries I had were answered promptly and my parcel arrived within the stated times and I am very pleased with the service.
Very good selections and the exact material I was looking for. Slightly slow on delivery but that is down to the postal system not the sender. I will use them again for the other part of the project I am working on. Really recommend them.
I have been pleased in general with your company but your delivery system in my area with parcelforce should be looked in to kind regards martin
Good choice of fabrics and sewing patterns. Well displayed.
Ordered on Saturday fabric arrived by Wednesday. Great quality
Textile Express 4 star review on 9th March 2021
Quick delivery
Good service. Good products
Efficient
Excellent products and service.
I phoned in my order and the lady was very efficient and helpful!
Great customer service. Problems with receiving samples were overcome, and my chosen fabric delivered promptly to the delivery address. Fabulous fabric and delighted with my newly refurbished rocking chair.
Textile Express is rated 4.94 based on 4,626 reviews