Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
customer service
Read Textile Express Reviews
Very good service, but should have received email following day after received order. Had to phone to know was well.
Quick to dispatch but shame all the fabrics were folded despite ordering several meters of multiple fabrics including a velvet
Textile express always has a wonderful choice of fabrics, quick service and a friendly customer service. Unfortunately this time one of the fabrics was not in stock and it took longer then promised to send my delivery. When I did get the fabrics I was very happy with them.
Good, quick service
Happy with materials sent and arrived fairly promptly
Very good, reliable and quick
Very prompt in dispatching the order, Parcelforce, however, were another story! Maybe a different courier!
Seems good variety and prices, although I bought a fabric that looked grey but turned out to be black, so always check!
Hello Helen,

Thank you for your feedback. I will certainly look at the image of the Altea Midnight that you ordered and see if we can improve it. Unfortunately although we always try to show a true likeness different screens can display colours different which is why we offer a free sample service on all our fabrics.

Regards,
Emily
Great range and price point. Delivery could be quicker
I have never been disappointed with the fabric I've purchased - believe me I've purchased a lot. I will purchase from you again and again, especially the Clarke & Clarke velvets! Thank you for being such lovely people with such beautiful fabrics.
Good product although would prefer less polyamide, good service.
The fabric was really good quality. Delivery was prompt. This is the first time I have purchased fabric on line as all my local fabric shops have closed down. I would recommend Textile Express.☺
Very pleased with the service received by Textile express, fast and efficiently dealt with
Easy to order, efficient quick delivery
Bon choix de tissus. Rapidité de livraison et simplicité dans la commande. Je recommanderai vos services Merci
I like my fabric but the delivery was all day up to 6pm - stayed in all the time in case I missed the door bell - eventually turned up at 10 mins to 6pm - felt angry I had had to wait in all that time - half day slots would be far far better mrs bowman of 27 Kirkgate Knaresboruogh HG5 8 bz
Hello Angela,

Thank you for your order. I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our delivery service. We are always happy to arrange an AM delivery for you if required. Should you require a selected delivery time in the future please call us and we can organise this for you.

Regards,
Emily
Very pleased with the material and fast delivery.
Very efficient service
Very pleased with my fabric, it came promptly was easy to order online and seems to be good quality. Thanks
Very good collection and service. Thank you
Textile Express is rated 4.92 based on 1,153 reviews