Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Excellent service posting etc was speedy
very happy with the service and the material
Thank you for the prompt delivery of our upholstery fabric, very pleased with quality and feel of the fabric as first time buying online.
Quality fabric at a fair price. Pleased with the results.
Quick, great price and easy to deal with the company.
My fabric came short of what I had ordered but was rectified quickly. Thank you
Great company to deal with, the fabric was exactly what I needed to complete a project.
Lovely fabrics. Good choice. Efficient service and quick delivery. Brilliant. So glad I found them.
It is so helpful to be able to sample fabrics before committing to a large quantity for free as samples can be expensive with some retailers. All the fabrics I have purchased from Textile Express I have been very pleased with. The only little gripe I have is the website searching which I find rather cumbersome.
Delivery was good, some fabrics was not as expected
Always good quality but unhappy not able to provide Pig or Guinea Pig Cushion panels any more as need more still but advised yo have discontinued them why? Is there any way I can get hold of them still as needed 6 of each please can you help
Hello Robert, I am very sorry but we no longer have the guinea pig or pig artwork under licence so are unable to print anymore and unfortunately the remaining stock has all sold. Kind Regards, Emily
Lovely fabrics and accurately described. Delivery prompt.
Easy to use efficient service. Good quality fabric
Quick and correct filling of my order and the quality of the goods were very good
Thank you for your excellent customer service- contacting me to enquire if I wanted to wait for part of my order or accept the cut lengths available at the time. I received my order in a timely manner. My only critique is that it would've been nice to receive an information card showing composition & care details for the different fabrics I ordered. I ordered a few at the time and one has since been discontinued so it's difficult to find the information now.
Good choice of fabrics and quick delivery
Ordered from Textile Express for the first time. They were recommended by the lovely lady making my curtains. The beautiful material arrived very quickly. The prices are very competitive and my curtains will hopefully be fitted soon.
I have used the shop in the past in person, but now do not live nearby so am getting used to buying on-line. So far have been pleased with all my purchases, and the fabrics have been better than the samples !
Nice fabric delivered quickly
My fabric arrived promptly and was as described on the website. Scissors at the ready.
Textile Express is rated 4.94 based on 5,332 reviews