Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
I am very happy with the fabrics I ordered. The quality is good and the price is reasonable. I received my order quite quickly and I was very excited to open the package. I am very pleased with all the lovely fabrics. The website was clear and easy to use. No problems at all.
The fabric is exactly as seen on the website and is very suitable for my purpose. It was delivered promptly. Initially, the wrong fabric was dispatched by mistake but this was quickly and efficiently corrected.
great fabric choice on offer.
Prompt delivery, exactly as ordered. No fuss :)
Lots of choice of great fabrics and good quality . Will shop here again.
Samples were sent promptly. When I phoned with an enquiry prior to placing the order, the lady I spoke to was very helpful. The fabric was delivered quickly. I can't yet rate the results as the seamstress working on the curtains has not yet completed them, hence I can't give 5 stars yet, but if they look good I'd be happy to increase stars from 4 to 5.
Fast delivery recovered dining room chairs with faux material good quality
Very quick delivery. Lovely quality material.
I recieved my fabric in a very short period of time and am delighted with the quality.
Product as described.
Very pleased with the cloth and now look forward as to when you will be open and I can browse in person
Friendly and efficient service, and I am enjoying working with the new fabric.
The order arrived very quickly and the cushion panels are fabulous. However the swatches provided were so small they were useless. It is so difficult to imagine what curtains will look like in a fabric when only provided with a 4" square.
The service was good, but the material was full of creases, how do I get the creases out of leatherette? It would have been better rolled.
Loads of choice on your website and delivery was quick. I bought some nice soft grey woollen fabric and I’m delighted with it. Only niggle is that I wanted 3.5m but website only allowed me to buy whole metres so had to round up to 4.
Hello Juliet,

Thank you for your order. You can actually order part metres online, we cut down to as little as 25cm. All you need to do is enter the exact length you need in the quantity box. If for some reason this doesn't work you can always give us a call or pop over an email and we will get it fixed straight away for you.

Kind Regards,
Emily
Very happy with the material which arrived very quickly and was as described and of good quality
I covered some kitchen chairs with the material. The chairs look good and I was pleased with the finished look.
Just about to use fabric Very impressed with quality and service
Very helpful customer service and a great range of lovely fabric. Only a very slight issue with some fabric not quite the colour suggested in the picture but I should have bought a sample. Can easily be fixed with some dye.
Despite the web page indicating that our material was 'in stock', we had to wait a few days for new stock to arrive but we received our order within a week of ordering and everything was fine. Having a good selection of material is more important to us than the speed of delivery!
Textile Express is rated 4.94 based on 3,311 reviews