Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
customer service
Read Textile Express Reviews
Very prompt delivery. Good quality fabric. I should have take the time to choose a sample as the shade was not quite as I expected it to be from the online image (my fault)
Lovely fabric at a decent price
It’s my first order but I found the service fast and accurate.
Prompt service
Good choice Happy with price Happy with material I ordered Good to be able to have a sample sent before ordering My only Negative is that the material was creased on arrival - I appreciate that it came by post, but may have been better for it to have come in an box and not folded as much.
Great quality and fast efficient service
Lovely panel for cushion but unfortunately not quite cut straight also picture of hare too large for panel meaning ears & feet slightly chopped.
Very good service
the fabric is good wish you would put fabric weigh on the web . Service is very good
Hi Lynne,

Thank you very much for your feedback. This is something we are looking into including in our listings in the near future. We do offer a free sample service should you wish to feel any of our fabrics before ordering in the future.

Regards,
Emily
Very good service, but should have received email following day after received order. Had to phone to know was well.
Quick to dispatch but shame all the fabrics were folded despite ordering several meters of multiple fabrics including a velvet
Textile express always has a wonderful choice of fabrics, quick service and a friendly customer service. Unfortunately this time one of the fabrics was not in stock and it took longer then promised to send my delivery. When I did get the fabrics I was very happy with them.
Good, quick service
Happy with materials sent and arrived fairly promptly
Very good, reliable and quick
Very prompt in dispatching the order, Parcelforce, however, were another story! Maybe a different courier!
Seems good variety and prices, although I bought a fabric that looked grey but turned out to be black, so always check!
Hello Helen,

Thank you for your feedback. I will certainly look at the image of the Altea Midnight that you ordered and see if we can improve it. Unfortunately although we always try to show a true likeness different screens can display colours different which is why we offer a free sample service on all our fabrics.

Regards,
Emily
Great range and price point. Delivery could be quicker
I have never been disappointed with the fabric I've purchased - believe me I've purchased a lot. I will purchase from you again and again, especially the Clarke & Clarke velvets! Thank you for being such lovely people with such beautiful fabrics.
Good product although would prefer less polyamide, good service.
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 1,369 reviews