Textile Express Reviews

Anne Benham-Clarke
Textile Express 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Tracey Harris
More Photos & Videos
Very quick delivery and good quality fabric, thanks!
Arrived swiftly and was as advertised,
Fabric despatched quickly and arrived promptly even during Covid19. Thank you!
Great range of fabrics for all types of projects. The fabric I had chosen needed to be ordered from the supplier so it did take longer to get to me than initially thought. Textile express did keep me informed of this which I am grateful of.
100% will use these guys again.
Textile Express 4 star review on 1st July 2020
Hello Elena,

Thank you for your order. I am sorry there was a delay getting the fabric to you. The finished product looks absolutely stunning!

Kind Regards,
Emily
Beautiful fabric, well packed, delivered on time
Easy to order from the sample we received, quality as stated with prompt delivery.
Fast delivery great fabric and price
Very pleased with my order. I found the website easy to use. The delivery time was a little longer than anticipated but I was warned that Covid 19 might slow things down.
Very happy with delivery as was expecting late delivery with Covid, I am thrilled with the quality of both materials will definitely be shopping again
Interesting fabrics. Speedy delivery. All good thanks
Great service and communication about the order.
Fabric dispatched promptly, unfortunately delivery delayed by Coronavirus situation.
Ordering was easy and delivery was quick. I'm keen to be more sustainable in my sewing so try not to buy from shops where they don't detail the journey of the fabric - would love if textile express could add more about this.
Good selection of fabric to choose from. Arrived as promised and of a good quality.Thankyou
Very pleased with the service. The fabric was good quality a just like I expected from the website. My fabric arrived very quickly. One minor thing about ordering, it would be nice to be able to request exact amounts eg. 50cms
Very happy with the products, service, availability and choice but find the postage can be a bit expensive.
Good online service during pandemic.
Good fabric at reasonable price. Delivery a little slow but understandable in the current circumstances
All good.
Fabric and braid supplied rapidly and now fitted to our furniture. Only concern was that neither of our original choices were available despite being on your website. A couple of helpful phone calls did resolve alternatives on which we were very happy.
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 2,370 reviews