Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Excellent website, choice and service! Thank you
Posted 1 hour ago
Great range of fabrics, easy to browse website and excellent service - perfect in every way.
Great service and really good quality material and so much choice
Excellent quick service
fabrics arrived very quickly and were as seen on the website, can wait to send you pictures of what we make.
Lovely fabric, arrived promptly.
Pleased with the fabric. Very prompt and efficient service PSB
Brilliant service, very helpful, great communication and delivery.
Textile Express 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Amazing service and beautiful fabric. It's going to be dangerous living so close!
Huge range of fabric and accessories. The delivery was very quick and the fabric is good quality
I made a happy choice of two faux silk remnants, that will now form the basis for a quilted design. The material is of excellent quality and arrived very soon after my order had been placed. I always research the stock at Textile Express before I go anywhere else: I am rarely disappointed.
Excellent and very prompt service; good communication about order. Received goods in 2 days.
Beautiful quality fabrics and always amazing customer service too!
Excellent service from knowledgeable and friendly staff. Very helpful when I wanted a fabric that was not in stock. I was kept updated, the fabric was sent to me quickly and I was delighted with it. Will definitely use again.
Delivery was super fast, and the customer service was about the best I have ever received. Polite and professional. I was most impressed with the quality of the material. 10/10 i would highly recommend this company
Fantastic choice of fabrics to choose from. Prompt delivery of our order along with a lovely note from the company.
just what I wanted let hope that I can make the garment to match
Very quick delivery
Always helpful and coping well with lock-down situation
Good quality fabric and excellent service
Textile Express is rated 4.94 based on 4,618 reviews