Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Excellent service, wonderful quality of fabric, amazing price.
Initially sent off for some samples which are totally free and no p&p. Selected the fabric, which let's be honest, is sometimes difficult from a swatch but we are absolutely delighted with the quality of the fabric received. It arrived quicker than we had anticipated and I will not hesitate to use Textile Expresx again...thank you.
What more can I say?
Excellent all round! Service, quality, delivery and particularly staff assistance namely Louise! What a star - I have never had someone show such care and attention to detail! Thank you Louise.
So happy with my fabric, it is such a wonderful print and works so well on the velvet. Excellent service, thank you Textile Express
Excellent service, great prices and fast delivery
Excellent service as always. Wonderful range of fabric, prompt delivery, and 20% off in the sale! What more could I want?! Definitely a 5 star company!
Always pleased with the quality of fabric provide by Textile Express the quantity. Customer service is second to none and the team are always so helpful with advice as well as being nice people. Highly recommend them
love this shop!
Extremely pleased with our order, easy to order and pay , and arrived in no time . A happy customer.
Excellent choice of fabrics. Fantastic communication from textile express. Items packaged perfectly and arrived rapidly. Competitive prices. All in all exceptional service. Would highly recommend
Staff were helpful when the fabric I wanted was out of stock.
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 3,322 reviews