Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
I always feel the service I receive is personal to me!! You have soooo much choice!! Very comfortable shopping with you! X
Quality fabrics , fast service , great choice .
Very pleased with my throws. Delivery service was very efficient with parcel arriving at the exact time stated.
Very pleased with fabric I bought and speed it came
Product exactly what I required and delivery went without a hitch
Very helpful staff over the phone. Happy to colour match thread and zip . Prompt delivery of beautiful fabric! I would not hesitate to recommend this company who are becoming my go-to for all things sewing related!
Beautiful fabric at a reasonable price
Very pleased with the service prompt delivery everytime.Love the fabric.I have spread.the word about the fabrics very good quality.
Very helpful staff & always accommodating .
Staff were extremely helpful when the fabric I chose was not available. Samples were sent very fast and were useful in making a decision.
We mainly buy the cushion panels which are lovely and postage costs are very fair. Love the variety of fabrics and have used regularly for some time. Would recommend
Textile Express 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Beautiful range of fabrics, and prompt delivery.
Nothing too much trouble. Always helpful and cheerful and obviously like their work. So glad their shop is now open albeit Saturdays only for now.
Used my fabric to make a lovely tablecloth for my garden table loved the pattern and colours very good quality and excellent service
Excellent service as always from Textile Express.
Lovely pattern and beautiful colours, got my imagination going and back to my sewing machine! I’m looking forward to gifting my attempts to friends and family. I’m sure they will be lovely because of the quality and fab designs already printed.
I can’t recommend highly enough. I particularly love the super clear description each fabric is given - makes choosing a lot easier. Thank you all.
Great service and product