Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
customer service
Read Textile Express Reviews
Tape as described as I've ordered on line before and it hasn't been slotted. Will order from them again.
Good quality at a reasonable price
I had several communications with the staff to liaise with my order and the stock they had available. They willing ordered more stock for me and quality checked everything I received. They posted everything on an overnight delivery service and were very polite and easy to work with. Top service would 100% use them again.
Quality fabrics at fair prices. Good and efficient service. Thank you!
It has been a delight to find such helpful people, great value for money fabrics too!
Beautiful fabric and cuffing! Very happy, will order again!
Loved their choice and very prompt delivery, excellent service!
So pleased with the material! Cannot wait to get it on my ottoman. Great service form Textile Express too
An excellent company to do business with. Very good customer service as well as excellent products.
Once again, good quality fabric and service.
Customer service is always fantastic. Great selection of fabrics.
I received a sample fabric the day after my request. Having placed an order the fabric arrived within 2 days. Good service. Well packaged.
Excellent service. Prompt delivery. I liked the fact I was kept informed of the delivery status. The fabric colours were just how they looked on the web site. Lovely fabric. The chair seats I covered look fab!
Great products and fast delivery
Great selection of fabrics, user friendly website & prompt service, marvellous
Really quick delivery and excellent quality
Received a free sample of two fabrics and subsequently made an order - SO pleased with the material! Also great customer service, order made over the phone as I needed 1.5 meters of fabric, an amount I couldn't seem to order on the website.
Pleasure to order from. :)
Prompt. Good quality.
Very impressed, my free samples of velvet fabric came promptly and so did my preferred colour fabrics. I did have a question and this was answered promptly on a return call. I am making cushions with the velvet purchased.
Textile Express is rated 4.92 based on 1,030 reviews