Textile Express Reviews

5 New Reviews Written
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Textile Express made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"My order was processed and received extremely quickly which was great, the fabric is lovely and I was able to get on with my project. Also the price per metre was the lowest I could find online, also the postage was a good price. Many Thanks."
Are you Textile Express? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent quality fabrics and brilliant customer service. A pleasure to buy from."
"Lovely selection of fabrics, easily used website, prompt delivery"
"Have ordered lots of cushion panels over the past few years, they make great cushions , if I have had issues - it has always been sorted out quickly and fairly. great choice of fabrics too. Love Textile Express !!!"
"Excellent service and choice with very good prices. Always very helpful on the phone. Highly recommend."
"Amazing communication and super speedy service! Will shop with them again for sure!"
"Excellent service"
"I was concerned I had not reveived my order & the company was very quick to reply & offer replacement shipment. They are a fantastic company & I am looking forward to placing my next order."
"Shipping was really fast šŸ˜Š"
"Fantastic, friendly and fast service. All the fabrics I have had so far have been excellent quality. I will keep using Textile Express and hope one day to make it to the shop."
"Perfect fabric, very quick delivery."
"I've just placed my second order. So I'm quite a new customer but so far very pleased"
"Quick effortless service. Exactly what i ordered and needed. Will order again if need be."
"Good service"
"material available by half metre very handy.quick delivery too."
"Excellent service, fast delivery and friendly staff. A pleasure doing business with you."
"Quick service- good products"
"This fabric is beautiful. The colours are stunning and the quality is really good."
"Lovely fabric and the best price I could find, delivery was quick. Overall great service, will be the first site i look at in the future"
"I ordered two different fabrics from textile express both of which I’m really pleased with. I ordered samples 1st & got a decent sized sample within a couple of days. Both fabrics are excellent quality at reasonable prices. My order arrived quickly & was well packaged so I will certainly order here again."
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 340 reviews