The TEFL Org Reviews

of reviewers recommend The TEFL Org
Read The TEFL Org Reviews

About The TEFL Org:

Established in 2008, The TEFL Org is the UK's most experienced and accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org

The TEFL Org 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Bastian B
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Doaa B
Course was clearly laid out and accessible.
Hi Leah, Thank you so much for the great review! All the best in your TEFL career!
The 'Online 10 hour Practice' course I took with Richard was great. He was very encouraging, helpful and motivating. The course was great fun and I learnt a great deal. I would recommend it without hesitation.
Hi Shelley, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! I’ll pass along your kind words to Richard. Thanks again and all the best with your TEFL career!
I enjoyed working on my own time and being able to revisit the courses I had previously finished. Things got pretty tense towards the end and I probably could have benefitted from having an in person tutor for some assignments, but overall, my experience was nice and I'm happy to have chosen TEFL org.
Hi Karine, Thank you so much for the great review! I will certainly pass on your feedback, as we will always look to improve our courses further. We wish you every success in your TEFL career!
they gave me a overal and thorough overview about how to teach practically
Hi Shanshan, Thank you so much for your excellent review. We wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
Feedback was extremely helpful and the course content was thoroughly engaging
Hi Cillian, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course. All the best in your TEFL career!
It has been a fun, interesting, interactive way to learn. I have completed my online modules and will do the online classroom module after the summer. There is plenty of support from the tutors and the course is laid out in an easy to follow way.
Hi Emma, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and wish you every success in your TEFL career!
To be honest the grammar was the most important part and probably the best but every other unit I felt like I was robbed of my money. The tutor would constantly ask me to redo assignments and towards the end I found the videos of in class instruction to drawn out and repetitive. At the end of the day, I don’t regret getting my tefl degree for how affordable it was, which is the only reason I’m giving 2 stars. Just felt disappointed by how basic this course was
Hi Andrés, Thanks for sharing your feedback. I’m sorry to hear your experience didn’t match your expectations. This is an uncommon instance, as we normally receive excellent feedback regarding our courses. We do strive to deliver excellent, high-quality courses to not only prepare teachers to work in TEFL, but to also ensure we continue to meet the high standard accreditation criteria. Please feel free to reach out to info@tefl.org with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. All the best!
Really enjoyed the tefl course. It was very informative. The quizzes are a great way to check that what you have learnt is correct.
Hi Kylie, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. We wish you every success in your TEFL career!
Too long. 10 hours a day with 3 breaks is not adequate. Plus, the teacher was quite passive aggressive and said that the course we took was "pointless because we wouldn't get a job with just this qualification"
Hi, Thank you for your review. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It sounds like you might have taken one of the standalone Teaching Practice courses, rather than a full TEFL course. Our Teaching Practice courses are normally reviewed very highly by our students - these are designed to put into practice knowledge already gained from an online TEFL course, such as a 120-hour Premier Online TEFL Course. If you have any questions regarding this, please don't hesitate to get in touch. All the best!
Not sure what I expected with the whole course. It was interesting and I did learn a lot. Still nervous about how teaching will go. I wish there was more practice with how to begin.
Hi Letisha, Thank you so much for the great review! We also offer teaching practice courses that you may wish to look into. If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Wishing you all the best!
I have taken several courses with The TEFL Org and have been entirely satisfied with the quality of material and tuition. The courses are interesting and well informed.
Hi Gary, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us, and we wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
I am glad I took the desicion to take this program This course was v.insightful and I enjoyed the learning process and appreciate teachers even more! Asif, my Tutor, was helpful with regard to feedback.
Hi, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We’ll pass along your kind words to your tutor. We wish you every success in your TEFL career!
I cannot express how grateful i am after joining your TEFL course which was so beneficial and me to explore and use the skill I’ve learned if opportunities come in future to help the learning of English.
Hi Kok Hoong, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
Very well-rounded course with great tutor support. Interesting learning material and assignments. Loved it. Can't wait to start to work on this new path in my career.
Does exactly what it says on the tin for a very affordable price to boot!
Hi Jack, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. All the best in your TEFL career!
I really enjoyed the course. It was easy to follow and the tutor feedback was insightful and punctual.
Hi Emma, Thank you so much for the great review. We wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
It was good
Hi Thomas, Thank you for your review!
It helped me achieve a goal I wanted ~ to teach English abroad!
Hi Isabelle, Thank you for your review! We're glad our course could help you with your goal!
Good course at a decent price. The videos would glitch frequently, kicking me out of the work but a couple of clicks got things back on track. I found some of the quiz questions ambiguous at times but otherwise they are a good way of tracking my progress and understanding. My tutor was prompt with marking and gave constructive and helpful feedback.
Hi Susan, Thank you so much for the great review! I will certainly pass on your comments about the system glitches for our team to look into. If you ever have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Wishing you every success in your TEFL career!
The experience with TEFLOrg was very significant, the modules have a coherence and the topics are very pleasant to study. I definitely recommend this course. Thank you very much!
Hi Eliana, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course and we wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
The TEFL Org is rated 4.5 based on 5,244 reviews