The TEFL Org Reviews

of reviewers recommend The TEFL Org
Read The TEFL Org Reviews

About The TEFL Org:

Established in 2008, The TEFL Org is the UK's most experienced and accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org.uk

The TEFL Org 5 star review on 12th February 2020
Jean-Marc
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 5th February 2020
Rebecca
An outstanding programme that has helped me to really grasp how to teach English to those new to the language. In particular the classroom, virtual or physical, is extremely helpful as it really allows you to put everything you have learned into practice.
I’m a little “old school” so just the thought of doing an online course caused me to panic however, I have started my course material and am thoroughly enjoying it. Who would have thought!!

Happy days in lockdown!
Posted 20 minutes ago
All great but I’m still struggling to pass my last assessment so have had to purchase two extensions and will need another one.
Posted 36 minutes ago
Loving the course so far. Getting it started was all very straight-forward. I do find some of the questions a little poorly worded at times and therefore it is quite easy to give the wrong answers but otherwise I am learning and finding myself quite enthused.
This is the most convenient way to take the course and the certificate I'm glad I found TEFL.ORG
I find the courses quite boring.
Thank you, I enjoyed the course. I had doubts about not being native and if the course is for me, but actually I was positively impressed and gained more confidence! Thank you and I do recommend this course to others!
Teachers can easily learn how to grab the attention, stay on point and be entertaining to students through the TEFL course.
The TEFL certificate is recognized by teaching platforms.
Going through the course is a very beneficial experience.
Very helpful, informative, interactive and fun
I found the grammar course hard going. It would have been better to have the chart at the beginning of the course. Otherwise the course was good, I feel much more confident about teaching English as a foreign language. Thank you all.
I was disappointed because the course was not what I was expecting, probably my fault for not reading the course description carefully enough. I was hoping for a variety of demonstrations of lesson delivery on some of the challenging subject areas. I am a teacher and more wanting to learn interesting and imaginative ways to deliver content on line. I wasn't really impressed by the demo lessons included.The course overall was good if you are interested in setting up shop from scratch-I am not which is why the second assignment in particular was quite tedious.
Opened a whole new world for me. It’s a lot of work but it’s not difficult. I have been enjoying it every step of the way. It gives enough information and the explanations are thorough.
Will be doing a few more corses from the TEFL.org site.
Clearer structure on the website of the order in which to do the modules other than the opening screen I think as it's easy to miss that. The structure and information works really well and is digestible. I like that it's divided into smaller sections within the modules so you can set yourself timings/targets within them to reach within a timeframe.
The videos with the instructors writing on the board individually for teaching grammar including common student pitfalls and watch outs were particularly helpful. I wonder if that could be translated into other modules too so we can hear more about what to expect or work arounds in other areas.
Overall, once I get my head around finding resources and confidence in writing lesson plans, I feel TEFL have prepared me well!
I am enjoying these lessons. The grammar points made me reflect on how to explain specific rules.
I love watching the videos of the lessons, it helps understand how to deliver a methodology or a lesson plan.
The only negative thing I can think of, it's not so negative but only a personal opinion, is that I would have enjoyed more advanced grammar notions.
I have not finished yet, but every TELF course I have enrolled, has been really useful and easy to follow, so far. Great experience.
I am just beginning now so I don't have any experience to speak on but the fact that this program exists and just based on my gut-feeling I would give TEFL five stars! But I am more than happy to give better feedback once I've gotten further into my courses.
Well driven course. Very good approach to teaching
TEFL - A fantastic opportunity to begin your journey into the world of English Language Teaching. Having enrolled on the 120-hour course, I’ve been working my way through the glorious world of English grammar.
Furthermore, I’ve had wonderful interactions with the TEFL team, including a discussion of what TEFL means to me, and my goals post qualification.

If your interested in teaching English to an ever-expanding global audience, then TEFL might be for you!
The courses are designed to be easy, fun and rewarding alongside informative and challenging. Your also encouraged to buy your own textbooks - with TEFL providing some interesting recommendations!
In short, this course is great!
And if your like me (doing a degree) and have spare time, then why not?! Go and Cheltenham yourself! You never know where it might take you 😁
I absolutely pleased
Your online courses choose a very amazing way to teach.
And your tutor was so kind and helpful.
I was doing well until the assignments in units 2 and unit 6. I have submitted then twice and the latest feedback was once again negative. And I was warned if I fail again, I will have to restart the course. I think the student should be able to speak with a teacher online when there is an issue instead of sending emails. Also, to avoid failing and restarting a course, it would be good to have an example to follow. The instructions are not clear!!
Hello there Alan, it's nice to make contact.

I am an older student (48) and I am taking the course because I lived in Spain for five years but had to return to the UK about fourteen years ago after my marriage collapsed, and i know that teaching overseas would be a reasonable and with any luck sustainable way for me to return to the continent.

I have genuinely always wanted to teach overseas and i intend to return in order to teach English as a foreign language some time into next year, lockdown restrictions dependant, of course. I am hoping for a placement in Valencia as i have a deeply soft spot for the city plus it is considered to be Spain's city of science, art and education.

I have not been in the 'classroom' environment now for over 30 years and as such i initially found adaption more difficult than i had anticipated, however I am more settled into the course's methodology and style as of late. It's still early days for my study.

Unfortunately i have also had a bereavement recently in that i lost my partner of seven years a couple of weeks ago and i am somewhat distracted from the daily course study for the moment. I am currently devastated.

Again, thank you for your contact.
I look forward to your response.

Mark (Van)