The TEFL Org Reviews

of reviewers recommend The TEFL Org
Read The TEFL Org Reviews

About The TEFL Org:

Established in 2008, The TEFL Org is the UK's most experienced and accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org

The TEFL Org 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Bastian B
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Doaa B
Can't recommend this course and company highly enough. I feel fully equipped now to start working as a TEFL teacher and I learnt so much about so many different areas of teaching, it provides you with so much knowledge. I now feel confident that I'll be able to make a great teacher thanks to this course. The assignments are all really useful and I loved the structure of mini quizzes as you go along. The course is easy to understand and follow and I loved the format of it.
Hi, We can’t thank you enough for your excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and glad that our course can help you to become a great teacher. We wish you every success in your TEFL career! Debbie
I feel excited and empowered to teach English as a Foreign Language since completing my TEFL courses. They were tough at times, especially the assignments, but well worth the effort and very good value for money. Support and feedback were excellent.
The course was an excellent oppertunity to delve into the career option of teaching, i felt that this course was excellent and that the assignments where tricky sometimes. But my tutor Arthur was so supportive and encouraging, giving insperational words of advice throughout the course that i am now undertaking further classes to persue the goal of becoming a teacher.
I am thankful that I found out about the 168 hr course provided by TEFL Org! I discovered new and relearned a lot of things about the English Language that delighted me. I am looking forward to put into practice what I have learned into the workplace.
I did the 188 hours online course, it was great. It covered a lot of interesting topics and the classroom course was very interactive and fun.
I really enjoyed this course. The learning materials were very useful and full of practical advice and the assessments were clearly explained and rapidly marked with helpful feedback. Just one thing - I’m pretty sure that the noun « pronunciation » should be pronounced in the same way as the verb, so please pass this on to your presenters! Please thank everyone involved in the production for creating such a helpful course!
Highly recommend the 120h TEFL course which I have recently completed. The content is well organised and the assignments are great to help in developing my mindset as a future teacher. Hopefully, I'll get the opportunity in future to use the knowledge and skills acquired.
I have found the process of enrolling and taking the courses very straightforward and rewarding. I can now move on in my chosen field of work.
Excellent session! Richard is just an amazing teacher! Very helpful course for my teaching practice!
At first I was skeptical but gained confidence as I was doing the course. The course materials are quite informational, I gained quite alot I have started slowly my own examination Coaching business from the knowledge I gained my TEFL Org. I will definately consider doing more other courses. Thank you very much.
The TEFL Org presents its lessons clearly and demonstrates key aspects of teaching and how to be effective in the classroom, or one on one. The advice given by the tutors is well presented and they are there to clear up any confusion.
I enjoyed my studies and had a great experience with the TEFL. I can't wait for my first students to start training, because my head is full of ideas! Thank you!
Does what it says on the tin, shiny certificate and "tefl.org" is rather official looking! It was also accepted by the Chinese government and apostilled by the Chinese consulate so for anyone who may be taking this TEFL for that particular reason, it works.
The TEFL courses were excellent value for money and extremely user friendly. The support was excellent as well as the feedback from tutors. I feel empowered and excited to embark on my teaching adventure.
I felt that the two assessors were not very supportive. They were very keen to give me feedback, however, not in a very supportive way. The last person has not even said congratulations. Maybe they are far too busy. But I now have my qualification, thanks to the support of my colleagues at the academy I work at.
I loved studying with TEFL Org. I’ve learned so much about teaching to different kids of students, and the methods you can use to make their learning process very effective.
Overall, a good course although some components could be improved. For example, the content of mini module on young learners was excellent, however the video demo did not convey the material (a falt and not very engaging lesson with too much TTT).
Overal experience - great. Had only one issue with my tutor clearly overstepping in her demands. Resolved succesfully through support intervention, but still shouldn't have happened.
I thought the 120 hour course was well designed. The grammar section was thorough and enjoyable. The quizzes provided valuable feedback to monitor progress. The assignments in the methodology section were challenging and the tutor feedback was invaluable. The assignments in the rest of the sections were marked quickly and returned promptly. Overall, it was a happy experience.
Great place to start your teaching journey.
I had a wonderful experience. I can tell from the way my online tutor and the zoom class we had that i was tutored by the best way a student should be handled. I didn't regret passing through the course. I'm definitely coming back for another course very soon. To my tutuors, thank you very sincerely.
The TEFL Org is rated 4.5 based on 5,261 reviews