TEFL Org UK Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend TEFL Org UK

About TEFL Org UK: Established in 2008, TEFL Org UK is now the UK's largest and most accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org.uk

18 Alexander Place

How would you rate TEFL Org UK ?

Mark
"TEFL Org UK has developed a first-rate learning environment. The course I'm taking, the 120-hour TEFL Premier Course, is well-structured, logical and challenging. My tutor is super and responds to my queries almost immediately, even on weekends, and the support staff is spot-on with near instantaneous assistance. I have no complaints and at present no recommendations for improvement. A great learning experience!"
Kevin
"Hello Alan, I am happy to learn with TEFL Org UK although I'm struggling for time at the moment. Some of the course do'es seem to be a little bit pointless but I understand that everyone is different so I think TEFL Org UK do'es cater for everybody. On the plus side for me, is that I might need some extra time so I will be able to extend my learning time to hopefully complete the course. Up to now TEFL Org UK has given me everything I need to do the course so I'm happy enough. Kind Regards Kevin Pearson."
Sheenagh
"I enjoy the challenges of the course but I am really struggling to get the work done as I have a full time job as well. Ideally I should have waited until I had more time available before signing up as I do gym classes, play sport etc. to keep fit at the same time."
"Hello! I'm currently doing grammar module and I really like it. All presentations are precise and well done. Moreover, lessons conducted by Tefl teachers are very useful."
"I appreciated most the fact that in addition to theory, plenty of actual in-class interactions are shown through videos. Very much appreciated to see real activities given in class and seeing the children’s reactions. I lacked serious confidence in teaching young learners before the course, although I had the theoretical knowledge to do so already - being a certified EFL teacher. This course (especially the assignments) gave me enough confidence that I have everything I need to plan good and adapted lessons to all age groups. The TEFL Org UK website offers a wide range of advanced trainings and communication with the organisation is easy. The few questions I've had were replied to immediately. I'll definitely be back for more..."
"Three day course in Edinburgh I found very useful from theoretical and practical viewpoints. Experiencing reality, superb tutor sharing professional and practical experiences to enhance all of our learning and confidence."
"I enrolled for two course at the same time to get the deal you were offering, it terms out I did need to rush as you have continued to offer the discount deal, second thing is there a time limits on courses, six months seems ok, I didn't notice that the second course I purchased again to get the discount deal only runs for a month, I'm very disappointed that I have know had to purchase an extension. I have purchased many internet courses and have never come across having to purchase an extension. I won't recommend your courses and will probably not make any more purchase with you."
"The course is set out in a way that is easy to understand"
"I really enjoyed my weekend TEFL course. I found it gave me a real insight into what working in a classroom environment is really like. We got on really well as a group and our teacher was very helpful with any questions we had."
"decrease the registration feesdadr.dalal"
"Ambiguous information re online course"
"I feel like the course is perfectly laid out with incredible detail on topics and widely covers even the smallest bit of material. I also like how fast the tutors get back to you on questions you have."
"TEFL made it very easy to register on the course. My only feedback, and it's quite an important point to note, is that TEFL needs to make it clearer that the allocated time to complete the course starts as soon as payment is made. I've spoken to other students who had a similar experience of booking a course on your website. I was keen to pay for the course when booking on to the classroom weekend to ensure that I was guaranteed a place on my preferred course date, and I wanted to pay the money upfront as I was in a position to do so at that moment in time. Due to work and personal circumstances, I'm unable to start until end July but was happy for the allocated course time to start from the date of the course."
"The 20 hour classroom part of the course was my favourite part, as it was very interactive, we had an enthusiastic teacher trainer, Hannah, and it gave you confidence as you got to take your own lessons - in pairs so it was less intimidating! The online course was good as it allows you to work through it at your own pace, and you can go between the different modules when you feel overloaded on grammar. I enjoyed the video observation course as it showed you different examples of teaching, and thought it was good to witness lessons across the course. I thought most of the content was well conveyed and laid out and I liked having the actors read out the content, rather than just having to read it. My only criticism would be that sometimes the quizzes can have answers that are a bit open ended, and while you understand the content, you don't get the right answer. I also found the quizzes where you had to watch a video and then label the lesson a bit time consuming and not particularly useful. I had a positive experience with my tutor, Denise, and found her feedback informative. However, where I passed all my assignments first time, my friend failed a few with a different tutor marking though when we compared our lesson plans they were very similar."
"Our TEFL teacher Helen was very enthusiastic and approachable, The in classroom course days were highly engaging and interesting which allowed the days to fly in."
"The course is really interesting and useful!"
"Happy to be a student of the TEFL course, I have found out some important information of how English grammar works, I find it very interesting and love the way how TEFL is teaching."
"They listened to my reasons for applying for the TEFL course and focused on these reasons when teaching me, but also provided a well-rounded course education me on other options that I wasn't aware of."
"This company is a complete sham. They are robbers, scoundrels after your money. The course and material they provide are laughable. Moreover, most companies that hire people to teach English abroad provide training themselves, the paltry 20 hour courses on offer here are a scam designed to take your money. Avoid this company at all costs!"
"I began my TEFL course just over a month ago. TEFL Org UK is really good and everything is explained very clearly with excellent demonstrations and plenty examples. You can attempt the quizzes as often as is necessary to pass them and this is good because constant practice and repetition are beneficial with learning. Thank you."
"The online portal works well. The videos a great and the assessments seem to be smooth. It all seems well organised. And the weekend module was intense but the teacher was great. I haven't completed the full online course yet, but so far so good! However, what made me absolutely furious about this organisation is that it is not at all clear that when you pay the full fee the course starts immediately AND THAT THIS IS UNCHANGEABLE. It appears that students are penalised for paying the full price. The reason students pay in full is because they are committed and want to ensure that the money they have allocated for the course isn't spent on something else! So then they are penalised when they discover they have to start the online course immediately even though they may not be able to for various reasons. Please sort this out as it is the one thing that nearly put me off the organisation."
"I am studying the TEFL course and up to now I am pleased with the course material and the online service."
"Very informative and helpful."
TEFL Org UK is rated 4.50 based on 2,146 reviews