TEFL Org UK Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend TEFL Org UK

About TEFL Org UK: Established in 2008, TEFL Org UK is now the UK's largest and most accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org.uk

18 Alexander Place

Tell us how TEFL Org UK made you happy

José
"I am delighted to have enrolled in your TEFL course. I found the material provided very pedagogical. The perfect training step to become a English teacher"
Chiara
"I think TEFL courses are very well-planned and the videos are just great, because they really help understand how a truly effective TEFL lesson should be run."
"Teaching requires learned teaching skills and mastery of the subject you wish to teach. TEFL certification represents both learned teaching skill and mastery of the English language. Both skills are important for students and potential employers."
"I completed the 30 hour grammar course. I found it very useful, I'm a native speaker and I found the course covered each of the tenses in order and included videos showing how to teach the topics in a classroom. V. useful. I also liked the short 5 minute demonstration videos explaining each grammar point, neither the online CELTA or another TEFL provider had demos or videos of real teaching for each subject area so for me, that was the most useful aspect of the course."
"I have found TEFL to be very interesting. I like the class room videos shown at the end. The practical was great fun, and very informative."
"TEFL Org UK does a great job with their in depth explanations and examples. They make sure they drive the point home and look at several scenarios that may arise. I am already an English tutor but I have learned soo much!"
"if you want to teach English abroad and learn a very good method to do it, this is the place."
"Useful course. Especially two first parts about grammar and methodology."
"This was a very useful course. It was challenging at times but the tutors gave plenty of good advice and tips and the opportunity to re-submit. I would definitely recommend it."
"The course is generally very good, varied and comprehensive. I personally found the sound on the classroom videos very poor however, for example having only the teacher on mic and inconsistant levels between videos means having to constantly adjust my volume."
"Very good course. The modules were explained well and the video examples teaching the topics in the classroom were very informative."
"I though there was suppose to be a "Large Class" module??? where is it??"
Hi Ralph,

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that you have not received access to the Teaching Large Classes module. I'll get our course administration team to reach out to you via email ASAP.

Kind regards,

Alan, TEFL Advisor
"Really fun and interesting, met a whole host of new friends who I will treasure, and has overall set me up for working abroad!"
"I believe it is very informative and a good guide to teachers and aspiring teachers."
"I think the idea of tefl is great, I’m studying to give me the option in the future to quit my job and be able to teach English somewhere else in the world. I have had to pause my study due to work commitments but will achieve by the date needed. However, I cannot believe the videos that are on the course to watch! They are so boring, so uninteresting and not engaging at all. I am currently a drama teacher so little bit experience teaching English but why have you used a class that has so many awkward silences and breaks and mistakes as an example! The videos are making me not want to teach as I would worry all my classes would be as boring. I think this is a major issue that needs to be updated very soon."
"I have still to take the course. I had to choose a score to allow me to submit."
"I have recently completed the grammar course and so far it’s great. My only constructive feedback is that I wish the tenses were explained earlier on in the course because they’re mentioned frequently in the earlier stages."
"Everything works great. The course helps me improve my language skills and methodology as well"
"Well presented course but all the videos showing a lesson in action is to students who are already have a good grasp of English. There is no content showing how to teach complete beginners. Overall though good value for money so far."
"The online application was easy to follow. Assigned a tutor as soon as the application was complete which felt good to have the support. I have only just started the course so haven't felt the need for the support as yet but I am sure I will as soon as I get further on the course."
"I’ve only done the pre course so far and I found all the information very helpful"
"I would like to say a warm thank you to the TEFL Org UK team for assisting me in all that I needed in order to successfully complete my course in a short time. It was a pleasure to work with people who understand and encourage your teaching journey and play a vital role in getting you quailfied to teach abroad. I recommend you get in touch with TEFL Org Uk to get your English teaching career started."
"Hi, We'll done.lesson problem,it's just that the videos does not played very well."
TEFL Org UK is rated 4.50 based on 2,395 reviews