The TEFL Org Reviews

of reviewers recommend The TEFL Org
Read The TEFL Org Reviews

About The TEFL Org:

Established in 2008, The TEFL Org is the UK's most experienced and accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org

The TEFL Org 5 star review on 12th February 2020
Jean-Marc
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 5th February 2020
Rebecca
I have recently completed the 120 hour TEFL qualification, and then continued with the advanced Teaching Business English qualification. The whole experience from start to finish has been a very positive one. The information is presented very clearly, there are lots of useful small quizzes to check your understanding as you go, each unit is divided into manageable chucks, and there are lots of useful video demonstrations where you can see the theory put into practice. Some of the end of unit assignments were challenging, but I always received excellent and prompt feedback from my tutor, who explained where I had got it right and where I needed to make changes. Would thoroughly recommend.
Hi Sally, We are so grateful for your kind words. Our Team work really hard to provide a well-structured and engaging course, so we are very happy to see this reflected in your feedback.
We wish you all the best in your future TEFL career!
Debbie
Great course - I think breaking up the grammar section a bit would have helped me as there was a lot of grammar to assimilate in 1 long section.
Best way of teaching love to learn details about the diffrent topics . Rgds
Hi Alan,
Good to hear from you
I'm loving the course so far, finished up my grammar module a few weeks ago and I'm about to start the next module tomorrow
I'm hoping I'll love the next phase as much as I loved the previous one
So fingers crossed

Thanks for checking in
Cheers
Nneka
Interesting course with helpful feedback where needed. Highly recommend.
I'm a non native English speaker who's been teaching English for about ten years. I've just started the course, but so far I can say I'm enjoying the opportunity to refresh and updated my knowledge of the English language and its teaching.
It was enjoyable and helpful.
Lots of support and useful feedback.
i enjoyed doing the grammer part of the course, i found it east to understand the way it was presented in videos and written down. i learned alot from it and if i was ever stuck or needed help i wrote to my tutor who helped me straight away.
there is a couple of topics that i think could be better described as there is not much information to learn , but i googled it and found out everything i needed to know about it there.
I've been enjoying the course so far. The instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow.
Thank you for this opportunity. And special thanks to my tutor Alex.
I really like the fact that there are lots of video's to explain the theory as show it in practice.
However a little more example video's for the business course would be welcome.
In addition, everything is well explained.
I’ve been studying the grammar modules and I find it really amazing how the grammar rules are presented as chunks that are easy to digest. The classroom lessons are amazing in how they teach through eliciting and guiding and involving the learners towards independence and active learning. The teachers act as real facilitators mediating between the learners and the targeted knowledge. Only, some of the students are weak and do not seem to fit in the level.
I love the tefl course I'm enjoying evey bit of it. :)
Dear Alan ,Thank you for your email.
I am delighted to have started the 168hr Level 5 course.
I am enjoying it but only at Unit 3 on the Level 5 Grammar course.
I find that the course is very well organised and easy to follow .
I have done a few quizzes so far that were marked .
i have one question when does our tutor join or communicate with us.
Is it only if I contact them or will I have to send them homework at some point ??
Thank you again for this course .
Kind regards
Jane Sansby
Thank you so much for your feedback. Giving examples help a lot!
Hi Alan,
Good morning. I joined TEFL in mid December 2020.
I enjoy learning and my experience with the staff, tutors
& students summons up in one word EXCELLENT.

I look forward to a teaching career in Year 2021.

Regards
Mr. P. CHANA
Student ID: 149022
My only feedback would be that my tutor frequently asked for specific items that were not stated in the given assignment. So if the assignment pages could be more specific that would be helpful.
It was clear.
The course was excellent in providing a good framework for what is necessary to teach TEFL. The one feature I think could improve the course is to give a few more lesson plans which follow this framework. I know there are a lot of lesson plans available online but it does take a significant time filtering out the bad ones.
Although I'm still working on getting my TEFL certificate at the moment, I'm very happy with the flexibility of the course. I feel like I'm getting all the necessary tools to become the English teacher I want to be!
I enjoyed it a lot.