The TEFL Org Reviews

of reviewers recommend The TEFL Org
Read The TEFL Org Reviews

About The TEFL Org:

Established in 2008, The TEFL Org is the UK's most experienced and accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org

The TEFL Org 5 star review on 26th February 2020
Lilah
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 25th February 2020
James
The enrollment process was very straight-forward, and I received some helpful advice that helped me to choose the appropriate course. Having started the modules I am enjoying the course and find it well- structured, informative and engaging. The assignments done so far have been marked by my tutor very promptly and she has provided good feedback. The downloadable coursebooks and videos all make good material for later reference. The virtual classroom sessions were very worthwhile and engaging, I would certainly recommend TEFL.org as a course provider.
Hi Philip, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an excellent review. Our Team work really hard to provide a well-structured and engaging course, so we are very happy to see this reflected in your feedback. We hope that you enjoy the rest of your course and if you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Best of luck with the rest of your course! Debbie
Thank you for the nicely organised course!

I would appreciate more videos and more practical exercises, assignments, etc. Moreover, the tutor feedback was not very detailed, perhaps some more feedback would have been useful. Thanks!
I was really pleased that I chose the TEFL org as the course was really well constructed. The units were comprehensive and easy to follow. There is a mix of presentations, recorded lessons, quizzes and written assignments to help you to learn. I enjoyed being able to learn at my own pace and it was easy to pick up where I left off. The tutor feedback was always prompt and well delivered with constructive comments. I would recommend this course to anyone looking to complete their TEFL.
TEFL class is excellent. I am learning a lot of new information about English that I have not heard or learned before. The class is very well put together and fair. It's taking me a lot of time to finish though. I did not know that was going to happen.
Great course and excellent feed back from course teacher , can't ask for more
Really enjoy the nature of the course. Very user friendly with lots of interactivity.
I found the course extremely informative and gave me a lot of information which helps me as most of my courses have moved from face to face teaching to online teaching. I am very pleased to have done the course and will certainly take many aspects of it with me.
I am still in the early stages of the course, but so far I have been very impressed with the modules - well constructed and helpful. I am enjoying learning new skills.
Brilliant definitely worth it
Hi,
I'm 2 courses into my 5 TEFL 120 hour certificate and so far all ok.

The minor pain point I have is more technical, I can be moving from one module to the next and I get taken back to the main screen - this happens probably every 4 modules.

It's not a big deal but does disrupt the flow sometimes. Other than that, so far so good!

thanks
In general, it is good. Only two feedback that I hope can be changed for the quiz please:
1. Can we have hints about it will be he or she for some names used in the questions, lots of time, the answers were wrong due to using he instead of her or vice versa.
2. A question mark is needed for the typing answers, but a full stop isn't needed, which is very strange. I've got one quiz with 0 just because I put full stop for all my correct answers.
Thanks.
TEFL Org is GREAT!
I liked the whole course. Just to add that it would be nice if you had tests on audio to check on pronounciation of some words and fluency. Thank you
It’s fun and it has key points. The feedback could be more precise.
Pros: Learnt a lot from this course (grammar, PPP lesson etc.). Really enjoy the weekly Youtube Live with Carl answering any questions we might have.
Cons: I reckon quizzes should have 3 attempts (like the assignments) as opposed to unlimited attempts. The audio in the videos is not great, maybe the students should be mic'd up too and sometimes the shots are all over the place; I suggest maybe have a better shoot plan (storyboard) before the recording (this will make the videos look way more professional).
I have only barely started as I work nights and my time to study is limited, but everything looks wonderfully well done and, from what I've seen, the material is broken into sections that are quite easy to understand and interconnect.
I DO REALLY APPRECIATE THIS COURSE AND TRAINING experience with the TEFL Org
It works perfectly well, good tutoring and great videos that help me understand
This course should not be offered to United States students. British English is far more detailed and I had a high learning curve. The resource section was not indexed in a way that I could find answers to my questions. I had to do a lot of internet searching to understand things better. I think that there should be less video observation. There should be a larger focus on TPR and there is no job search guidance. It takes months to get into a teaching practicum module.
I'm still on the grammar course. I think it's very good so far and everything is explained very well
I loved the course. I think that what I learned in the class is helping me improve my foreign language skills also. I am glad you gave us the copy of the course afterwards. I didn't anticipate that.

I guess the only thing that would be helpful is to list clearly at the top of the course how long it will take. That part felt mysterious to me so it was hard to budget my time. That said, love you guys!
The TEFL Org is rated 4.53 based on 4,484 reviews