TEFL Org UK Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend TEFL Org UK

About TEFL Org UK: Established in 2008, TEFL Org UK is now the UK's largest and most accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org.uk

18 Alexander Place

How would you rate TEFL Org UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"User friendly"
"Excellent service, prompt responses to emails, thorough and clear."
"The course is complete with enough examples, good structure and useful information."
"Yes , a a new student but i have limited time to read at the moment. I really like as a beginner . And i need tp f8nish ky course."
"I completed the 120 hour online TEFL course in 1 month. All the resources were well thought through and professionally delivered whether it was video content, text on online quizzes. The assignment task I was set were really useful and they were marked extremely quickly. The feedback was returned extremely quickly and was again really useful constructive criticism when required. I would have no hesitation in recommending this course. As a result I am now enrolled on the advanced Teaching English Online course. :)"
"It is very well organised with Video and text. All the quizzes are very Interesting . You can further improve it according to the level of students. I mean for senior students arrange some on line Exam, to know the Level of student in English."
"I really enjoy and like the videos and presentation. Some of the sound with the students talking could be louder and better. I did one of the feedback, and I see that I gave my instructor a 1. That's my fault. I am doing this on my phone as my laptop is down and thought I had hit 3. I tried to go back in after I saw it but I can't redo it. I think he is doing a decent job."
"Love the TEFL Course because it is not a tedious online class. I love that everything is short and has only primarily information. I also love having a quiz all the time, so I put in practice what I’ve learn so far."
"I am currently working on grammar. Grammar is explained quite well, and I like that there is a range of videos, diagrams, and helpful explanations. Information is not over complicated, I find it to the point and concise. I did not realise there was not a section to write down improvements - that could be an improvement in itself. Firstly, I know that we are recommended to buy books, however I feel there should be many more activities available for us to do on the TEFL website. It is not enough to have one or two exercises to test our knowledge; practise will really help the information sink in. The activities do not have to be part of our course, but as an option students can take advantage of in their own time if they wish to. I do not feel the grammar section is difficult. However there is a lot to take in and refresh ourselves on so it could easily get forgotton. Secondly, I personally feel the section on past participles in the verb section could be better explained. I seem to know what it is, as I passed on the quizzes; but I could not explain it with confidence. Lastly, since TEFL recommended three books which are not necessarily cheap, is there a deal that TEFL could make with these authors to receive a discount on all three? After all, you are essentially selling, or attempting to sell these books to students which benefits the authors; so I feel this would make sense to look into. Although in my case this won't help as I am going to buy the books in a few days, this may help future students. Thank you for taking the time to read this review."
"I am currently enrolled in the 80 hour grammar and methodology course and I am loving it! I am a post graduate student with a bachelors in Interdisciplinary Studies (Early childhood education - 6th grade) and I strongly believe every potential educator should take a TEFL course. It is video and module based, you can take it at your own pace and the quizzes have unlimited attempts. I will be sure to write an updated review as soon as I receive my certification!"
"The grammar course was complete and very well explained, easy to understand and very useful!"
"I like your teaching method, great."
"Well structured course with an interesting and engaging instructor."
"I have only just started the course, but so far it is easy to use, informative and well structured."
"The training is given in manageable parts which are clearly explained."
"first thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn new teaching strategies"
"I signed up for the 120 hour course about a month ago and have been really impressed with not only the quality of the course/ course material but with the amount of support provided so far. Really excited to complete the course and see what happens, thanks!"
"The course could so with more example of warmers etc for online teaching. Overall the TEFL staff were fantastic and so far my experience with has been a positive one."
"The course really made learning fun and easy, and the staff were excellent and helped me through everything. There was no time when I didn't feel supported."
"It’s an easy system which gives me the opportunity to study whenever and wherever I want, with a max.time of six months! Absolutely Top—>Theory shown in Videos of Classroom tutorials."
TEFL Org UK is rated 4.50 based on 1,975 reviews