TEFL Org UK Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend TEFL Org UK

About TEFL Org UK: Established in 2008, TEFL Org UK is now the UK's largest and most accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org.uk

18 Alexander Place

How would you rate TEFL Org UK?

Mark
"TEFL Org UK has developed a first-rate learning environment. The course I'm taking, the 120-hour TEFL Premier Course, is well-structured, logical and challenging. My tutor is super and responds to my queries almost immediately, even on weekends, and the support staff is spot-on with near instantaneous assistance. I have no complaints and at present no recommendations for improvement. A great learning experience!"
Kevin
"Hello Alan, I am happy to learn with TEFL Org UK although I'm struggling for time at the moment. Some of the course do'es seem to be a little bit pointless but I understand that everyone is different so I think TEFL Org UK do'es cater for everybody. On the plus side for me, is that I might need some extra time so I will be able to extend my learning time to hopefully complete the course. Up to now TEFL Org UK has given me everything I need to do the course so I'm happy enough. Kind Regards Kevin Pearson."
Sheenagh
"I enjoy the challenges of the course but I am really struggling to get the work done as I have a full time job as well. Ideally I should have waited until I had more time available before signing up as I do gym classes, play sport etc. to keep fit at the same time."
"Extremely knowledgeable and fun instructor. Very informative and professional."
"Hi Alan I like the idea of the course & the opportunities coming after completing it but fund it really difficult to understand how even to start it . I have completed the tefl taster & cannot fathom if it's the end of it or the very start???"
"I learned a lot in TEFL Org Uk. The tutor are very quick in checking the assignments. Thank you everyone! Keep up the good work."
"Good course"
"I was an accountant who decided to start teaching english abroad in China. TEFL Org UK change my life and my career. I just felt in love with English language, thanks to the teachers who give all to deliver a fun class and teach you to be a passionate with this career."
"Hi Alan, The Grammar course has helped me consolidate my knowledge of English grammar and the Methodology course has given me an understanding of how the language works. I have enjoyed studying the two courses. Best wishes, Ming Choo."
"Really enjoyed the classroom training, the online work is challenging but very interesting. Some of the videos are far too long though."
"Allan, the course was well executed for native speakers. I wouldn't say it made me "happy"? The grammar course is set out in a logical order. It follows that all technicalities were well covered and completely understood before quizzes. I didn't find the need to use tutors on this module, however, I think I might on the next! Hope this helps."
"So far, the first module about grammar is extremely useful and I like so much your demonstration"
"I felt confident and secure. The lessons are clear, easy to follow and there are plenty of reminders along the way."
"It help me to improve my information about teaching skills"
"The course was very easy to follow and the teaching methods enabled me to grasp the lessons. I enjoyed doing the online work and was glad that I could do it at my own pace."
"The assignments were irrelevant to the courses. Impractical and useless for the course topics. Could not see any purpose in using my time to create assignments thar serve no use."
"All is ok at the moment. I was worried at the beginning but I am satisfied!"
"Delighted to receive my cert so fast! Course is very efficient and easy to understand, if your stuck you have your own personal tutor who helps you out who was also brilliant!"
"Great weekend experience. Getting to grips with the real thing. The group could of been larger although thankfully the group had what it had. Many thanks"
"I found the grammar course challenging and interesting. I intend to re-read the course again once I have finished all the other courses I am enrolled on. I would have given 5 stars but for the annoying glitches on the zero and conditionals quiz where it was impossible to achieve 100% no matter how many times I read-took the quiz as it kept dropping answers. I have read on the forum that this quiz poses persistent problems for many students."
"I have completed online 120 hours TEFL course. The course was great, many materials, knowledge, methodology and teachers advice. Really enjoyed the course and it gave me confidence for teaching. Highly recommended!"
"gave me confidence in my teaching ability"
"My classroom teacher Simon was excellent. He has lots of experience and knowledge. It made me feel like I could be a TEFL teacher by providing excellent coaching and advise."
TEFL Org UK is rated 4.50 based on 2,063 reviews