TEFL Org Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend TEFL Org

About TEFL Org: Established in 2008, TEFL Org is now the UK's largest and most accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org.uk

18 Alexander Place

Tell us how TEFL Org made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Natallia
"Thank you very much for your hard work, TEFL Org! The way information is presented is convenient for me and the assignment feedback is helpful."
"This course is very educative"
"TEFL Org. is a great organisation, and I would recommend it to future English language teachers, as they have great courses and amazing content to help you acquire or polish your teaching skills."
"The TEFL Org. staff are very helpful with information that helped me decide which course to take. The TEFL Org. website is very professional. There is a wealth of information relating to finding work in TEFL. TEFL Org. actually want people to get work after taking a course, and provide facilities towards this goal. In comparison, certain 'prestigious organisations offer 'advice'. Finally, that a friend who did a course with TEFL Org. is teaching abroad, and that another friend, having done a course, described TEFL Org. as 'brilliant', were important factors in my decision to enroll on the 188 hour Level 5 course."
"I'm a freelance English&French teacher and translator. I'm really keen on getting a TEFL Certificate as I consider it as a more reliable and better evidence than a simple Italian certification on English teaching skills. Your online-course is very useful for people already working like me. Due to my different jobs I've only done the "Principles.." and "Grammar" modules so far, but I find your platform very easy to work with, no problems with staying online. Video demonstrations/lessons are much more engaging than simply reading a written explanation. The PDF version is appreciated. Only, the Grammar quizzes are very, very easy and I wonder how a proper teacher's grammar knowledge can be assessed and certified on paper to future employers. I take the liberty of enquiring that as your website states that TEFL certification is internationally recognised among employers. One final point is that the lessons' methods shown, though really effective with elementary/intermediate levels, are somewhat hard to apply when it comes to beginners/post beginners who find it difficult to interact with the teacher and mates due to poor vocabulary or comprehension skills. Maybe a few solutions could be envisaged (apart from interventions in the native language of course). Thanks a lot for your kind assistanc and good organisation"
"Very helpful, knowledgeable staff and prompt response to enquiries. Top notch,"
"My experience with TEFL so far has been fantastic. I really enjoyed the 3 day classroom course and my tutor was really knowledgable, easy to talk to and very fun."
"I enjoyed the weekend course very much and Meryl was a brilliant teacher."
"teach more useful teaching skills"
"I have not started the on-line course yet, which is interesting as I'm usually a keen student. It may help if the course was in short chunks and encouraged to get started."
"Great interface, very intuitive and user-friendly. The course is built to help you learn, without tricking or confusing the students. The example videos with clear structured lessons are awesome for visual learners like me! Overall a great course! Thanks!"
"A very interesting course taught by an experienced and friendly teacher. It covers most of the information that is required to be a language teacher. The class management was great with lots of exercises and role play for students participation. The only downside was there was no desk or table for students to use."
"Enrolling on the TEFL course was simple and stress free. The course itself is outlined in a very simple way so it’s easy to access. I will give a longer review after I complete the course"
"So far it's been good. Mostly clear and helpful. The punctuation quiz was horrible as one of the questions with about 500 variations of answer was impossible to get right. Also the assignment on teaching methodology about using dictionaries has thrown me. This doesn't seem to have been covered anywhere so far & although I found some stuff in the resources, I still managed to fail it. It's really not clear what you are looking for here. Otherwise great. I find the classroom videos particularly helpful."
"Based in my one month experience I can assur that the course is well prepared which gives the students different types of tools for teaching English. My note is 4 for now because I’m already in the end of the grammar seccion and there was nothing knew for me in this seccion. Maybe in the next ones it will be different."
"TEFL.org has been fantastic! The weekend course with Claire in Aberdeen was inspiring and the support and feedback I have had from Charlei has been excellent. I have really enjoyed studying the 120 hours course and hope to do more in the future. Thank you!"
"easy to use , good grammar contents , so far happy to have chosen it"
"The course was very informative, with a good structure and I found the course very useful."
"I am a retired teacher and at present I am part way through the 168 hr TEFL. I have found this course to be very well planned informative and challenging! It covers everything you need to become a successful teacher. Thoroughly enjoying it."
"It's still early days for me in my many hours of online study. However, I'm enjoying it so far - a good mixture of written and video instruction to vary things, as well as the chance to watch actual teaching."
"Interesting and inspiring."
"I have received a grant from my university and I need the specific certificate. The teacher told me that I have to contact via email with the TELF org. I have written several times but I haven't received the certificate. The course was great and I thought to recommend it. However, now I think that I wouldn't recommend TEFL Org to an university colleague because our grant depends on the certificate and I have problems to receive it. My email is inmapizarra@hotmail.com. Could you contact me?"
Hello Inmaculada,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that you have not received your TEFL certificate in the mail. It normally takes between two and three weeks to be delivered to Europe. The digital version of your TEFL certificate is available to download from your student account. Our Customer Services team will be in touch shortly.

Kind regards,