TEFL Org UK Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend TEFL Org UK

About TEFL Org UK: Established in 2008, TEFL Org UK is now the UK's largest and most accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org.uk

18 Alexander Place

How would you rate TEFL Org UK ?

"06.09.18 As a person whose first language is English, I find some of the explanations unjustifiable take for example Attachment #2. The answer is ‘false’ yet the system marks the question wrong. The explanation given proves or confirms that my answer is correct! Similarly, the explanation given for ordering adjectives does not quite seem to be in keeping with attachments 1 and 3. After all, ‘silver’ is a colour and it is a material. I quite frankly don’t know how to rate this course as an English course whether it be for native English speakers or persons learning for the first time as to me it only seems that it would lead to further difficulty with understanding the rules of English. I understand that it is a matter of being able to communicate ‘how to teach English’ to non – English speakers whose language structure does not allow for certain parts of speech, but still! It is a shame that my country is not recognised as an English country, after all we were once a British colony, that’s the reason I am taking this course. But to some degree so far, at least for the grammar part, I find it a bit insulting even though it serves as review for me. However, since I have not completed the course, rating it at this point would be unfair. 07.09.18 The response received with respect to the initial review seems to have focused on one issue raised. Other issues concerning explanations and justifications for correct and incorrect answers were merely ignored and brushed under the carpet. Thank you."
Alison
"Brilliant. Informative, easy to follow and enjoyable."
"The 120 TEFL course is really easy to follow. The online part of the course is filled with a mixture of videos, information and activities. You also get feedback on your course assignments which explain how to do it better as well as other ideas which you can implement to the lesson. The weekend course was a great experience which allowed for fun activities and gave the opportunity to demonstrate your own lesson to your co peers."
"Enrolled in the 120-hour course. So far enjoying what I am learning and doing. Some of the classroom examples I do find a bit long at over 30 mins with nothing in particular to focus on."
"I am enjoying it, but I find some of the video's boring, and the accent of the Scottish girl rather strong. Still to complete the exam yet!!"
"The two day classroom course was informative and well put together with a good, varied range of activities. I would recommend this course to anyone looking to achieve a TEFL certificate."
"I haven't finished yet 😉but I can say that everything is ok Your Tefl system is teaching me a lot of new things which I use in my class while teaching 😉but there is ine point that u shoul do it is Skype session with our private tutor for instance I have failed from My assignment twice cause I didn't understand how to start I would be better ta have a chance to communicate with tutors via Skype instead of feedback 😉"
"I haven't done the course yet. i was due to do it next week but cant because I have a funeral to attend in Cheshire on the middle day. I was very disappointed to be told that there was a £75 fee for rearranging it - which seems exhorbitant"
"when asked If it possible to award the certificate in our own language,you simply answer "We don't have this service". when will you have this service,never? I won't buy your other courses again."
"I have thoroughly enjoyed the TEFL course finding it well constructed and very informative. Feedback has been prompt and very supportive. An excellent preparation for teaching English in classrooms around the world."
"I'm pleased with the courses and have passed two out of the five I enrolled on. Feedback is good from my tutor but I'm still waiting for a reply to an email I sent him last week."
"Hi Alan! I'm really enjoying the TEFL course. In my opinion it was a mistake to delete the completed module button as sometimes I have modules appearing as uncompleted which I have covered. I have to go back and click on the 'next' button a few times for the module to appear as completed. Otherwise everything is great. My tutor is excellent and gives great feedback which helps me to understand what is required if I have to redo an assignment. I am very thankful for that. Best regards, Daniel"
"so far i am very pleased with the tefl course. The only thing that i believe that you guys could improve is the grammar course, i wish we could have a tutor to explain whenever we have some doubts, but i can manage with the books that was indicated by tefl, it do just fine."
"I have enjoyed the Tefl course so far and found it a very helpful revision of grammar and teaching methodologies for someone who is already in another area of teaching."
"This is a great opportunity to learn and understand English at a new level and understanding. It is a wonderful program"
"An informative, detailed course full of useful resources and efficient feedback."
"The course gives a very good basis enabling one to teach English to any group of individuals!"
"I think it is any amazing course. It is very easy to follow and I have found it very enjoyable."
"good course, with lots of information, however, would like to see a module on new teachers taking a class for the first time, where you begin, how you explain the structure etc"
"Very good! I enjoyed the classroom section of the course and took some good ideas away from it. I would recommend anybody interested in taking a TEFL course to go to a classroom course."
"I would recommend this course because it is available for you to do in your own time, and there’s help from a tutor who responds at a reasonable time if you have questions and provided a lot of feedback."
"Excellently laid out with plenty of help available if needed. The in-class course was very well led and full of important information to be used."
"Hi Alan, thank you for contacting me. I'm still working through the course, but enjoying it very much. I'll soon be finished 50 hrs Grammar, and then I'll move onto the next module. I think the way everything is organised online, so far, is very helpful and easy to follow. Honestly, I'm very glad I decided to go ahead. I hope to complete my studies with you in a few months, and then launch myself into an unsuspecting world!"
TEFL Org UK is rated 4.50 based on 2,297 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!