TEFL Org Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend TEFL Org

About TEFL Org: Established in 2008, TEFL Org is now the UK's largest and most accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org.uk

18 Alexander Place

Tell us how TEFL Org made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
José
"I am delighted to have enrolled in your TEFL course. I found the material provided very pedagogical. The perfect training step to become a English teacher"
Chiara
"I think TEFL courses are very well-planned and the videos are just great, because they really help understand how a truly effective TEFL lesson should be run."
"Teaching requires learned teaching skills and mastery of the subject you wish to teach. TEFL certification represents both learned teaching skill and mastery of the English language. Both skills are important for students and potential employers."
"I am really enjoying the course so far, my tutor Stephen is a great help. I can’t wait to start teaching."
"I find it very interesting and I'm learning a lot I only wish I have more time to study. I will recommend to other people. Thanks"
"I’m at unit 4 of my course and I really enjoy. Wherever I find the print options difficult as you ha e to selected the pages are relevant to you or will print everything including videos."
"I'm really enjoying the course, there's a lot of "how to" information and practical advice, which I think is far more useful than theory. I also find it very useful to see the video clips as I think observing teachers is a great way to learn. As a primary school teacher with some years' experience, I do think there could be a little more focus on behaviour management with children, maybe some video clips showing how positive behaviour management works in practice. If I hadn't had this experience already, I'm not sure I would be prepared for "crowd control", which is a huge part of being able to teach children. I also would have liked to see some teaching of beginner level students. The videos tend to focus on students who already have a decent grasp of English. Overall, however, I feel it was a great decision to do the course and I'm looking forward to the opportunities that it will bring."
"The Course was brilliant with Simon providing value-adding knowledge and experience that added context to the thematic content. By sharing his expert knowledge and engaging participants to share their TEFL challenges and rewards the time flew by. The participants experienced opportunities to convert learning to action. Very well organised at a convenient venue less than 5 minutes from Paddington Station. Thank You."
"Hallo i am so dissappointed. do not know if i will get a cirtificate on the work i did complete. the wordcount on my side was correct 3 times i counted it manually and re-typed it and resend it. i cant tell you how negative after having a very positive learning experience with tefl org . i already warned my friends and another company that do ecd training about TEFL . I did unfortunately already bought another course with TEFL ORG and is NOT looking forward to continue or to even start with it. your feedback will be very very very much be appreciated."
"Marc was a great help and a super teacher. TEFL is a really good course, with super practical skills that can be used to teach people of all ages. I am delighted that I did it."
"After doing a great deal of research I settled with this company to undertake my TEFL course. The site was fluid and easy to navigate with no noticeable downtime. My tutor was really friendly and answered all my questions quickly and professionally. I am about to start my first teaching job, and although I'm nervous, I have confidence in planning and delivering a class. I have already recommended this site to a few people and can honestly say they get the job done. Thanks!"
"I found the TEFL course to be very helpful. It provided me with the information that I needed. Thank you."
"I'm only a quarter through the 198 hour online training but am finding it very effective. I LOVED the 3 day classroom training--excellent teacher, great atmosphere. I only wish the training to teach online weren't a separate package, and that I could have included it in my bundle for a better cost value as that is my main focus for how I want to teach since, as a single parent, I really need work-from-home options."
"I learned a lot from this course in only three days. I’d definitely recommend it to everyone who is interested in teaching abroad!"
"tefl is great for me. i have a busy schedule so i am able to do what i can, and then pick up where i left off. i have a great plan for the certificate, once i obtain it. i find it very valuable and versatile. i havent really been able to use the forums. i do wish i had an idea of how to get the tefl books and resources, as the facebook pages are not helpful"
"Excellent!"
"So far I am really enjoying the online course, I have just completed the Grammar course Level 5, and it was pretty intensive and a bit of a learning curve, especially as its been over 20 years since I finished school. The mixture of videos, classroom demos and written information made sure it kept my interest. Looking forward to the next module of my training now."
"Online course very efficient and really enjoyed the classroom experience. tutor was very helpful"
"Good value for money. Help available when required. Very useful feedback from assignments."
"I enjoyed the two day course because it was engaging and very useful. I am doing TEFL level 5 and when I bought the course I explained that I only want to teach online. After I booked the course and attended for the two days I started applying for jobs. This was a mistake as every application I have found so far requires a degree and a TEFL to teach online. Therefore, I couldn’t recommend taking a TEFL unless you have a degree. This would have been helpful advice before I went ahead with the TEFL 5."
"I am very happy with the way this courses are build up. Gives me time with no pressure!"
"I haven't yet begun my TEFL course but I must admit I have not had the best start. I am currently a final year university student and decided to make the most of the 1/3 off courses offer back in early february. I was aware that you only had 6 months to complete the online course (without having to buy extensions) and throughout the order/payment process I was looking out for TEFL to tell me when exactly that 6 months would begin (as it does not say it anywhere on the website). It gave the option to pay £50 deposit or pay in full. Initially I was going to pay the deposit but then I thought I may as well pay in full so I don't have to worry about it till I graduate. However, that immediately began the 6 month clock I have to complete the online course, when I still have 4 months of university to complete first. I contacted TEFL immediately and explained the confusion and explained how there was no clear message saying it would begin straightaway (and that on the deposit one you can wait until 2 weeks before your classroom slot). They said there was nothing they could do and that I will just have to buy extensions, which is annoying for me as there was not point trying to make the most of the offer when i am going to have to spend extra anyway. I am still excited to start TEFL but I do feel that my excitement has been clouded by this unfortunate mishap. I wish it was made clearer so I could have gone with the deposit option. This is my only experience of TEFL so far."
"I had wanted to do this for ages and opted for the 20 hour course in one weekend. Alex the instructor was an expert in her field and made the hard work enjoyable. I'm so glad I did it. Two weeks later I am already booking my first interviews to teach online."
TEFL Org is rated 4.51 based on 2,575 reviews