The TEFL Org Reviews

of reviewers recommend The TEFL Org
Read The TEFL Org Reviews

About The TEFL Org:

Established in 2008, The TEFL Org is the UK's most experienced and accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org

The TEFL Org 5 star review on 30th April 2020
Fabrizio
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 7th April 2020
Fabrizio U
Can't recommend this course and company highly enough. I feel fully equipped now to start working as a TEFL teacher and I learnt so much about so many different areas of teaching, it provides you with so much knowledge. I now feel confident that I'll be able to make a great teacher thanks to this course. The assignments are all really useful and I loved the structure of mini quizzes as you go along. The course is easy to understand and follow and I loved the format of it.
Hi, We can’t thank you enough for your excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and glad that our course can help you to become a great teacher. We wish you every success in your TEFL career! Debbie
Was a very good course. Very enjoyable and I feel I learnt a lot.
I did a 120 hour Premier Online TEFL course. It was very informative and I learned a lot. I believe i am prepared to teach any English class. Thank you TEFL for such an amazing course. The price is reasonable and they offer a lot of discounts.
I found the course to be useful and well delivered. The video lessons were concise and the assignments felt appropriate to each stage of the course.
The TEFL course I did was a 30 hour course on teaching young learners. It was extremely informative and even though I am an experience ESL teacher I have only recently started teaching young learners and this course opened my eyes to the massive difference between teaching adults and children. I learned so much and it instantly made a difference to my teaching methods. What works for adults does not necessarily work for children and there is a lot more psychology behind teaching children. It's very reasonably price, very concise and it's all online - what could be better. Thank you TEFL!
I learned so much from the TEFL 168-hour (Level-5) course. I strongly believe that all the six modules incorporated in it will enable me to become a better teacher when I start my TEFL journey in teaching in Asia. Thank yall so much.
I’ve been really pleased and quite inspired with the range of courses that I’ve studied over the last few months. As a visual learner, I’ve appreciated the range of videos and the quizzes are great. I’d love to have seen more examples of lesson plans alongside the lessons (or part of lessons) taught.
She gave all the information very well but I don’t think she’s a funny person.
I definitely feel that I know more about teaching and the English language in general now than before I started the course. The material and especially the videos were very helpful and educational. Even though it was only 2 days on the live lesson with Charmian, we were able to go through lots of material and lots of practice as well.
Overall course was great and well done, I liked mostly the video lessons and good examples on how to deliver the training in class. The principle of teaching English could have been a summary and not a lot of quizzes. Teaching large classes and telephone teaching also had lots of quizzes which could be improved as some of the questions were not clear.
Excellent course!
This was amazing, full of so much information and learning. My tutor thomas was so helpful, i really loved this course!
Sorry, but it was really not up to par. A teacher is supposed to know / be tested of way different things. Grammar was simply ridiculous. The teachibg methodology just followed one principle that is the correct was of teaching according to you, but there are countless studies proving that teaching is not like you claimed. It looks way different in practice and there are several working methods & schools of thought. I don't want to write an essay here but I wrote my thesis in a language pedagogy related topic, so I know very well this course presented a bit of a, well how to put it, narrow-minded approach
I was very pleased with the course it was easily accessible and instructions on the course made it very easy to follow and understand.
I found the course to be informative and thorough.I really enjoyed it.
The courses are well-made and the example lessons for the assignments are very helpful. My tutor was also of great help to me and every time I had something to correct in my assignment, I understood exactly what he meant and was able to change it accordingly. I also like that it's not just doing quizzes, but having to make real lesson plans to show we truly understand how everything works. I feel more ready to go teach a class than in my teaching degree at University, where we did mostly theoretical things and mostly had to learn the scholar system's programs by heart, which to me was not helpful, as I didn't plan to teach in France. I didn't feel ready at all to take the responsibility of a class next year, whereas with TEFL, I do feel less stressed out about the idea of having to come up with lesson plans and such.
Had a great experience completing my TEFL course. The team and resources provided are fantastic and it is a great organisation to choose if wanting to complete this course. Would highly recommend.
The class in real-life was excellent, Liz was really energetic and gave us good insights. The online classes were good, though I felt frustrated by the technology where you had to submit assignments. It wouldn't hold the formatting. Overall though, really good. Would recommend.
The modules are structured in a way that a foreign person who would like to become TEFL can understand easily the steps need to take in order to reach the target(certificate EFL!),also teachers are OK,the lessons bundle are super helpful plus the jobs provided all around the world,is more than enough support for new EFL teachers. I suggest to TEFL Org to introduce specific courses to help new students getting jobs in UK and around the world governmental schools(in some schools you need a specific degree in English Language to teach).Thank you again for help and support during my course studied.
Use resources and excellent methodology
The 120hr online course was very interesting with lots of variety of information tasks and activity. The individual tutor assigned was extremely helpful and gave lots of useful feedback.
The TEFL Org is rated 4.52 based on 4,983 reviews