The TEFL Org Reviews

of reviewers recommend The TEFL Org
Read The TEFL Org Reviews

About The TEFL Org:

Established in 2008, The TEFL Org is the UK's most experienced and accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org

The TEFL Org 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Roger W
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Denis D
Can't recommend this course and company highly enough. I feel fully equipped now to start working as a TEFL teacher and I learnt so much about so many different areas of teaching, it provides you with so much knowledge. I now feel confident that I'll be able to make a great teacher thanks to this course. The assignments are all really useful and I loved the structure of mini quizzes as you go along. The course is easy to understand and follow and I loved the format of it.
Hi, We can’t thank you enough for your excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and glad that our course can help you to become a great teacher. We wish you every success in your TEFL career! Debbie
To teach English, the TEFL Org. is the solid choice for your TEFL certification since the courses are flexible and mostly done online, it's simple and convenient to get your certification from anywhere in the world. That's sterling.
Everything is good. It would be better if the assignment can be assessed sooner. Thank you everyone!
I think it is fantastic how everyone worked as team to make the experience a lasting memory
Really helpful from the offset when I was deciding which course would be best. My tutor was very attentive throughout.
A useful course. The videos of example lessons were very helpful.
It's brilliant I love Tefl.org. There is one thing I wish they could do the webinars sometime after 6PM instead of 3 and 4 PM.
I loved the course, my classmates, and professor. After every session I seemed to walk away with a greater sense of my abilities within the English language. I am now much more confident going into a teaching position abroad. Thank you!
This course was one of the best investment I ever made. I loved how it is designed because it was really fun, interesting and very educational at the same time. I learned so much . I also loved the quizzes as they really helped me assess myself. The assignments were great too as they helped me know how I can apply what I have learnt.
Tutors give genuine feedback, and it’s always on time. You don’t need to wait a week to get an answer. However, it seems that there are too many videos on the course and it takes a massive amount of time to watch all of them. Perhaps some videos could be replaced by real class recordings with commentary on what is happening, what the techniques are, or what should be done to improve the class. Essentially, videos that would be analyzed and explain what’s going on.
The course was informative and educational and it was like a refresher course with added on absolutely fantastic teaching system. This course I hope will get me to where I would like to be and soon after I plan to take another of it’s course to better myself. Now all I have to do is to get that job that could help me to achieve my dream. Thank you TEFL team for this opportunity.
My experience with TEFL has been positive throughout the beginning of the program, their simplicity and examples such as videos and scripts help to have a deep understanding, overall I would recommend this to anyone interested in teaching English.
Very well put together programme supported by helpful coaching
Hello there! I would like to thank the staff of TEFL, during my course I learned so much, it's gonna definitely help me in future lessons.
The 140-hour course (120 online + 20 in-person) provided a very nice foundation to support teaching English as a foreign language. Having some background in linguistics and language development as a speech-language pathologist was very helpful, and the course content was well developed. My tutor's feedback was clear and supportive. The online materials were well presented. The in-person 20-hour intensive weekend portion was a terrific experience. The peer interaction, peer feedback and in-person tutor guidance were extremely beneficial in cementing the course content.
Overall the course was really easy to understand and the feedback the tutors give along with their examples help a lot. I learnt a lot throughout the whole thing.
Hi Fatima, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. We wish you all the best in your TEFL career! Debbie
Hello there! I would like to thank TEFL, I learned a lot and had a lot of fun during the process, I feel much more prepared to organize future classes, thank you very much!
Considering that is costed me about $300, I'd say it was worth the money, but overall it wasn't a fantastic experience; however, that can be blamed on the fact that it was an online course. My main issues are that often times instructions can be unclear which leads to confusion, and because it's all online, clear feedback isn't easy to get. There are also too many videos. The ones featuring the instructors monologuing are fine, but the classroom demonstrations are painful. I understand that watching a class in action helps you understand the process and technique, but there are at least a dozen 40+ minute videos you're expected to watch and they are very boring. The course also isn't particularly challenging. All you need to pass it is a pulse. All the difficulty comes from the frustration of unclear instructions rather than actual challenges. Overall, it was a decent course. It was worth the money, but it wasn't really super fun or even really that instructive. I'd probably recommend it just for the cost, though. P.S. Why does the bald guy say "What" like Hank Hill?
Hi Reno, Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We normally receive great feedback for our courses, especially the video courses, but your feedback will certainly be passed on as we endeavour to improve our services better. All the best, Debbie
I am very impressed with your courses. They are fun to do and extremely informative. I have put into practice many of the things I have learnt from pass courses and this recent one was also very helpful with lots of thought in changing the pace of my lessons. The tutor kept to his 48 hrs for assignment correction and was encouraging. I look forward to doing another course in the near future. Rachel Wilcock Palermo
Hi Rachel, Thank you so much for your excellent review. It's so great to see that you have been enjoying our courses and I hope these open many new doors for you! Wishing you every success in your TEFL career! Debbie
Thank you very much for this course! I reviewed grammar, the material was great, and I improved my methodology and lesson planning. I like everything, lots of videos , everything is clear, and I love video lessons, I had great pleasure watching video lessons. I enjoyed the process of studying , the process itself, because the assignments were very interesting and I liked to do research on them. It was very useful. I am very thankful for my tutor Alex. He was always ready to answer my questions by email.I am very happy that I passed this course successfully. I would like to continue using your resources and hope to find best job opportunity for me with TEFL certificate.
Hi Viktoriia, we can't thank you enough for your excellent review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and I will certainly pass your kind words on to Alex. If you ever have further questions or need advice with your job search, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All the best, Debbie
I like the format of your online course. I am excited and look forward to finding job opportunities with my TEFL Certificate!
Hi Faldiela, Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course! We wish you the best of luck with your job search and if you ever need any advice on this please don't hesitate to get in touch. All the best, Debbie
The TEFL Org is rated 4.52 based on 5,106 reviews