The TEFL Org Reviews

of reviewers recommend The TEFL Org
Read The TEFL Org Reviews

About The TEFL Org:

Established in 2008, The TEFL Org is the UK's most experienced and accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org

The TEFL Org 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Roger W
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Denis D
To teach English, the TEFL Org. is the solid choice for your TEFL certification since the courses are flexible and mostly done online, it's simple and convenient to get your certification from anywhere in the world. That's sterling.
Everything is good. It would be better if the assignment can be assessed sooner. Thank you everyone!
Really helpful from the offset when I was deciding which course would be best. My tutor was very attentive throughout.
It's brilliant I love Tefl.org. There is one thing I wish they could do the webinars sometime after 6PM instead of 3 and 4 PM.
I loved the course, my classmates, and professor. After every session I seemed to walk away with a greater sense of my abilities within the English language. I am now much more confident going into a teaching position abroad. Thank you!
This course was one of the best investment I ever made. I loved how it is designed because it was really fun, interesting and very educational at the same time. I learned so much . I also loved the quizzes as they really helped me assess myself. The assignments were great too as they helped me know how I can apply what I have learnt.
The course was informative and educational and it was like a refresher course with added on absolutely fantastic teaching system. This course I hope will get me to where I would like to be and soon after I plan to take another of it’s course to better myself. Now all I have to do is to get that job that could help me to achieve my dream. Thank you TEFL team for this opportunity.
My experience with TEFL has been positive throughout the beginning of the program, their simplicity and examples such as videos and scripts help to have a deep understanding, overall I would recommend this to anyone interested in teaching English.
Very well put together programme supported by helpful coaching
Hello there! I would like to thank the staff of TEFL, during my course I learned so much, it's gonna definitely help me in future lessons.
The 140-hour course (120 online + 20 in-person) provided a very nice foundation to support teaching English as a foreign language. Having some background in linguistics and language development as a speech-language pathologist was very helpful, and the course content was well developed. My tutor's feedback was clear and supportive. The online materials were well presented. The in-person 20-hour intensive weekend portion was a terrific experience. The peer interaction, peer feedback and in-person tutor guidance were extremely beneficial in cementing the course content.
Overall the course was really easy to understand and the feedback the tutors give along with their examples help a lot. I learnt a lot throughout the whole thing.
Hi Fatima, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. We wish you all the best in your TEFL career! Debbie
Hello there! I would like to thank TEFL, I learned a lot and had a lot of fun during the process, I feel much more prepared to organize future classes, thank you very much!
I am very impressed with your courses. They are fun to do and extremely informative. I have put into practice many of the things I have learnt from pass courses and this recent one was also very helpful with lots of thought in changing the pace of my lessons. The tutor kept to his 48 hrs for assignment correction and was encouraging. I look forward to doing another course in the near future. Rachel Wilcock Palermo
Hi Rachel, Thank you so much for your excellent review. It's so great to see that you have been enjoying our courses and I hope these open many new doors for you! Wishing you every success in your TEFL career! Debbie
Thank you very much for this course! I reviewed grammar, the material was great, and I improved my methodology and lesson planning. I like everything, lots of videos , everything is clear, and I love video lessons, I had great pleasure watching video lessons. I enjoyed the process of studying , the process itself, because the assignments were very interesting and I liked to do research on them. It was very useful. I am very thankful for my tutor Alex. He was always ready to answer my questions by email.I am very happy that I passed this course successfully. I would like to continue using your resources and hope to find best job opportunity for me with TEFL certificate.
Hi Viktoriia, we can't thank you enough for your excellent review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and I will certainly pass your kind words on to Alex. If you ever have further questions or need advice with your job search, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All the best, Debbie
I like the format of your online course. I am excited and look forward to finding job opportunities with my TEFL Certificate!
Hi Faldiela, Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course! We wish you the best of luck with your job search and if you ever need any advice on this please don't hesitate to get in touch. All the best, Debbie
Overall I really enjoyed the course , the videos and the content is very well made and engaging. Tutor feedback is great and easy to follow. I would definitely recommend TEFL.org
Hi Jozef, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. We wish you every success in your TEFL career! Debbie
The content is very clear and it was easy to follow. I would definitely recommend the TEFL Org!
Hi Abril, We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you so much for your review! All the best, Debbie
A very nice company which offers the best courses. Really satisfied with everything 😊
Hi Melisa, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We wish you all the best in your TEFL career, Debbie
Being assigned a tutor who is consistent throughout the course is very helpful. The course was relevant and broken down sensibly.
Hi Gabriel, Thank you so much for your excellent review! Our Team work really hard to provide a well-structured and engaging course, so we are very happy to see this reflected in your feedback. Thanks again and all the best with your TEFL career! Debbie
The TEFL Org is rated 4.52 based on 5,106 reviews