swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend swiss-store.co.uk

How would you rate swiss-store.co.uk ?

Trish Meszaros
Verified Buyer
"Knife is perfect but the laser engraving wasn’t of the best quality unfortunately but it was value for money and arrived quickly."
Posted 1 hour ago
PATRICIA SPARROWHAWK
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic quick service, Great products"
"Easy site to find what I wanted and place order, with an excellent delivery service."
"New watch strap arrived very quickly."
BOB SIMMONDS
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the wrong size strap for my lovely Mondaine Swiss Watch; I think its an age thing ! This was soon sorted by Sophie Baldwin and the correct size despatched very quickly and the watch is now on my wrist again. Truly indicative of the manufacturing country and their motto 'Quality Our Passion'."
"Super fast delivery, quality product arrived when they said it would"
Andrew Britton
Verified Buyer
"Happy with the knife happy with the shipping"
Katie Curran
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with the purchasing process, the product and how quickly it arrived. I would definitely recommend to friends and family."
Marc Langley
Verified Buyer
"Item arrived within a few days. Good service"
Jessica Dunwoody
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, quick delivery and engraving and a great price."
Bill Craven
Verified Buyer
"The goods I ordered arrived promptly."
George McNeill
Verified Buyer
"good quality backpack well described arrived very quickly"
MICHAEL BLACKWELL
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, competitive price, quick delivery and very pleased with the product, will be coming back."
FERNANDO JORGE RODRIGUES DA SILVA
Verified Buyer
"Very fast sending; friendly and fast replies to contacts. However, I think you should take adequate measures to improve tracking of orders (my order #27387 (SWI27387) has been received in the morning of the 28th June and, according to the last information available in AFTERSHIP website, the same order "LEFT THE INTERNATIONAL" on the 27th June."
PAULA SCOTT
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and when I forgot to up date my home address the customer services department sorted it out for me."
Gary McLean
Verified Buyer
"Good service, quick delivery and no issues. Will definitely use Swiss-store again. 😄👍"
"Quick delivery and great product. So easy to change the watch strap as tool came with it."
Alexander Manning
Verified Buyer
"Had exactly the item I needed (a Wenger Swiss Army Knife toothpick, which I didn't expect to find so easily, Wenger having been absorbed by the better known Victorinox many years ago). Easy to order, cheap to buy received only 3 days after placing my order."
Petrus Johannes Van Kleef
"Fast delivery."
Melissa Hall
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service - arrived on time - great product, thanks"
swiss-store.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 609 reviews