swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend swiss-store.co.uk

Tell us how swiss-store.co.uk made you happy

Ali Hasan
"Very reliable bag, however colour described in pictures is not exactly what I recieved it's all black instead of Gray front pocket as shown in pictures."
Jim McDonald
"The delivery was very quick, which is particularly great because without my Swiss Champ (nicked by Cape Town Airport security) I am lost - it was my best tool, and good friend. Now thanks to Swiss Store I am restored to having the Champ again. The new knife was not cheap but the it is more than worth it, and Swiss Store threw in a sharpening stone, which hones the blade without scratching it. A bonus was my name engraved on the side. How they did it in the time beats me but I’m very grateful. I’ve already repaired something with a combination of the pliers and small blade. Thank you Swiss Store, I’m well pleased!!"
Kristina Thompson
"I bought this as an engagement gift for my fiancé. He absolutely loves it, it's perfect and the inscription just tops it off."
"Excellent product at the best price I could find."
"Great quality, great guarantee, quick delivery, and cheaper than amazon."
"Very good product and service."
"I bought a Swiss army knife and it arrived in two days. Thank you"
"Excellent service & product and very good price price. speedy delivery."
"Excellent service. Recommended"
"All exactly as promised."
"The Swiss Army Huntsman knife was very competitively priced (and came with a free professional sharpening stone). It was also beautifully engraved, speedily dispatched and my daughter was thrilled with the result. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you!"
"Prompt delivery, as described although not used yet. Identity on Credit card statement confusing and got as far as query with bank. Eventually identified Swiss logo on Outdoors Website"
"Quick service. Useful free tool to put on new watch strap."
"as expected good and versatile knife"
"An excellent quality business wheeled trolleycase. Perfect for my needs. Very pleased with this purchase."
"quick delivery to ireland. great value on mondaine strap; free tool is a nice touch. made it easy to replace strap."
"Good communication, excellent price and speedy delivery."
"Excellent service item was exactly as described"
"My father loves his wood finish knife and was thrilled to open it up and find an engraved message."
"Excellent service and an excellent product."
"all very good"
"I bought this from the Swiss store because I needed the piece of mind that I was buying a quality product and I wasn’t disappointed at all , very well parceled and a quick tracked delivery also so highly recommended"
swiss-store.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 748 reviews