swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend swiss-store.co.uk

How would you rate swiss-store.co.uk ?

"Helpful staff, quick dispatch."
"Perfect product as described and exactly what I needed. Quick delivery, well packaged and with excellent communication. Would definite recommend!"
"Really pleased with purchase. Engraving was done very nicely. Received on time."
"Great products, fast and efficient service, 100% happy"
"Very high price for a watch strap. No instructions. Had to go onto internet to see how to replace it. Next time will look for an alternative."
"Excellent service - thank you."
"Excellent service, next day delivery. Easy to use website. Bought a Swiss Army knife as a christening present for my nephew, also had it engraved with his name on the knife and gift boxes tin. Parents loved the gift."
"Good service brilliant product"
"We ordered a small Swiss Army knife with engraving as a going away present for my daughter who is travelling in Asia. The knife arrived on time and as described. She really appreciated the engraving. This was a much quicker service than Victorinox."
"Delighted to be invited to write a review after sending a complaint and receiving no response!: I am very disappointed with the condition in which my order arrived. The knife was loose and without protective wrapping. It was separate from the box and the box arrived squashed and rather tatty. I ordered this product as a gift and am embarrassed to present it as received. I cannot understand why the knife was not sent inside the box protected by an inner sleeve and the box itself bubble wrapped. There is also some light scratching on the casing around the date engraving and on the back. Definitely not impressed!"
"Bought as a gift for my partner and it’s beautiful. Engraving is perfect and the knife is great quality. I opted for standard shipping and it arrived in a week. Would definitely buy from again!"
"Great product, very fast delivery, very loud alarm, compact and looks of sturdy build"
"Clear, polite and easy to handle website allowing a quick purchase. Delivery was received the following day. Excellent in every respect. I highly recommend Swiss Store."
"Thanks Fantastic Service And Delivery Very please Will Use Again 👍First Delivery 5Days Second 7Days😀"
"Good web site, good range of products and good order and delivery process"
"Bought as a gift with engraving, good price and quick delivery. Great!"
"Prompt and efficient service"
"Rucksack was competitively price, good quality, as described and was delivered on time."
"A reliable company providing top quality products and good value. However, the express delivery I paid for provided by Royal Mail, should really be quicker in my opinion."
"Ordered 2x Evowood 17 tools with personalisation on each. Note received stated dispatched next day, received in post the day after. Great quality, great engraving, gifts for people who are very pleased with them. Highly recommend, would use again."
swiss-store.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 638 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!