swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend swiss-store.co.uk

Tell us how swiss-store.co.uk made you happy

"Ordered the Huntsman Lite for my son's birthday and the team was wonderful enough to send my order on time so that I could receive it just in time for the occasion. They answered all my questions (took about 48 hours to answer) and also provided me with a tracking number. The delivery took just over 1 week to reach Melbourne, Australia. Keep up the good work."
"EXCELLENT !!!!"
"On receipt of my order I immediately saw that it did not suit my needs. I sent an email to the address on the letter received with the product advising that I wanted to return the product. I received three replies saying the email could not be delivered. I gave up and have now given the briefcase to someone else. Why give an email address if it doesn't work?"
"Quick delivery and product great as expected!"
"I bought this as an engagement gift for my fiancé. He absolutely loves it, it's perfect and the inscription just tops it off."
"Order arrived very quickly. Excellent service."
"Excellent service"
"Lovely gift for a 21st birthday. Excellent quality."
"Very quick service and great price as it included P&P which other stores add on to the final price!"
"Very pleased with the purchased, arrived on time and very well packaged."
"Excellent company to buy from, products are first class with excellent customer service and very fast dispatch and delivery. The engraving on my Swiss Army Champ was professionally done and sets the knife apart from others. Item was very well packaged and arrived in mint condition. Many thanks."
"I can't flaw the selection of hard-to-find products and the swiftness of delivery."
"Really easy to use site and very fast delivery. I purchased a Swiss Army Knife to replace one taken from me at the airport"
"Very good and strong built must buy it"
"products arrived swiftly."
"Although we were sent the wrong item , Sophie couldn't have been more helpful and we received a replacement the very next day."
"Lovely item. Good customer service regarding delivery and information."
"Excellent service. In stock notification sent out when item became available. order received within 2 days of placement."
"Service excellent and very happy with product especially the personalised engraving on the handle. Five stars. Sorry iPad doesn’t allow me to tick five only one!"
"Instant order processing and shipment of goods. Friendly support by e-mail. Very fast international delivery with full tracking. Excellent internet-shop."
swiss-store.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 679 reviews