swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend swiss-store.co.uk

How would you rate swiss-store.co.uk?

Charles Bathgate
"Easy to order online with a little thought. Quick efficient dispatch. Professionaly engraved to make the product personal and a good gift. I have bought several products from this company and they have been consistently a good, efficient company to deal with. Well done :)"
"Well organised website; prompt dispatch and goods exactly as described."
D C Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service from ordering to delivering"
"Excellent service"
Katherine Round
Verified Buyer
"The staff I spoke to were so helpful. I phoned & places my order (which was an emergency for a birthday the next day!) I got the knife I wanted, engraved exactly how I wanted it & delivered the next day all for a very reasonable price. I’m extremely happy with Swiss Store & would absolutely recommend to anyone. Thank you very much. Life savers! Katherine"
Eric Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Great service,very fast, excellent product, highly recommend this company will be returning to place another order at a later date"
"Excellent service and prompt delivery. In the event I didn't require the product and had to return it - Free return delivery and a prompt refund. Superb."
"excellent product delivered on time - extra important as it was a birthday gift. recipient very happy indeed :)"
"Great service, delivered quickly, bought a limited edition knife for a present, daughter loved it."
Darren Dicks
Verified Buyer
"Great product fast service very happy"
John Lawless
Verified Buyer
"I tried to order a pair of secateurs from a major gardening supplies company in the UK. They took three to five working days to deliver, and out back delivery because it had been snowing. I went instead to the Swiss Store. They told they would deliver the next day, before 1pm. And they did. And they were less expensive by a reasonable amount. I would have no hesitation in recommending them -- and using them myself again. John Lawless"
Carol Walker
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient. Knives are fab. Sharp and strong for revenue weenie size"
Paul Darcy
Verified Buyer
"Great range and interesting products. Phone call from Swiss Store to confirm anomaly in my order. Fast shipping and a free gift - what's not to like about Swiss Store? Excellent!"
"Ordered replacement Luminex watch strap,excellent service, delivered next day. Easy to use website.10/10."
DAVID SHUFFLEBOTHAM
Verified Buyer
"Great service quick delivery would recommend first class"
"Very happy with the laptop case I bought. The materials used are very high quality and feel strong and sturdy enough to last years, would definitely recommend!! :)"
Peter Lake
Verified Buyer
"First Class Service with a very Speedy Delivery (1Week) that another company had twice failed to deliver over a two month period. The Victorinox Champ Swiss Army Knife was of the Excellent Quality I expected it to be!"
"Extremely happy customer here. I needed a 'custom' personalized Swiss Army Knife as a special gift for my Nephew and I cannot recommend this company and staff enough. The customer service and courteous communication I have received from Sophie and especially Jon M has been fantastic. They checked and advised on my highly personalized request at every stage of the order/design - Even to the extent of performing test engravings for me. Well, the knife has arrived safe and sound today and it is absolutely perfect, just what I wanted/envisioned for my Nephew. Again, thank you very much Sophie, Jon M and Swiss Store/Outdoor365 for your flawless service. Wishing you well. Cheers."
"Product just as described. Arrived promptly, and communications re delivery were excellent. Added bonus could inscribe name on product"
Mary Hatzenbehler
Verified Buyer
"A fine Swiss Army Knife reached my sibling in time for his birthday; thank you!"
swiss-store.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 546 reviews