swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend swiss-store.co.uk
Read swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

sales@swissarmy365.co.uk

Tell us how swiss-store.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th March 2019
BOB SIMMONDS
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 10th July 2018
Katie Curran
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a watch strap online. Arrived very quickly. Full instructions and tool to use to replace old strap. Excellent service at a reasonable price. Happy to use again and recommend to others.
Arrived promptly. Engraving on blade accurate and beautiful. Husband very happy with it.
It was easy select the secateurs I wanted, simple to place my order on line, and delivery was speedy. Excellent service all round
Very pleased to find that I could get a new pair of Felco secateurs from the Swiss Store. (I've had my previous pair for about 25 years!)
The sale process was both swift and very secure.
I have been looking for Mondaine watch straps for months. Found outdoor 365 with Swiss store within. Mondaine watch straps here. great service, booked and arrived within days - good for what we are going through. great site, loads to browse and purchase!
Didn't cover themselves with glory initially (sent the wrong item - Pioneer Alox rather than the Pioneer X Alox that I ordered); but when queried sent the replacement by next day delivery.
Easy website to use, quick despatch item arrived before designated date - overall very happy
Brilliant 16' laptop bag. I've owned Swiss stuff in the past and they are the only bags I don't break! This one is of the same high quality.
These guys succeeded where victorinox failed. Fast delivery even during covid pandemic. Engraving on the blade is fantastic to personalise your knife. Will be shopping with swiss store again without a doubt
We received our order very quickly and efficiently and very pleased with our engraved Swiss Army Knife
Great experience and excellent product!
Item as described, engraving excellent.
Fantastic product at good price. Nice to support UK based company instead of the mighty Amazon.
Great quick delivery service, highly recommend 😀
Perfect in every way
Excellent service
New knife arrived well packed and secure with a complementary sharpening stone. I had it engraved with my husband's name and it makes it look superb.
Excellent service.
Item as expected and delivered on time.
I needed a replacement watch strap for my Mondaine watch.
The Swiss Store had precisely what I required - simple to order and arrived within the specified timeframe. The strap fits perfectly.
If only everything else worked so smoothly. Thank you Swiss Store.
Excellent customer service very fast delivery thank you
swiss-store.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 902 reviews