swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend swiss-store.co.uk
Read swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

sales@swissarmy365.co.uk

Tell us how swiss-store.co.uk made you happy
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 14th December 2020
GEOFFREY PRANKETT
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th March 2019
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd January 2019
Jim McDonald
We understand the product is fantastic, but the service was superb, dispatched on the day of ordering. Hard to better 👍
Great service, would have been lovely if the leather wallet had a brass pop fastener like it used to, I personally hate velcro fasteners because they are not in line with the high quality of the product, and are loud and always catch on clothing. Lovely that I could personalise the blade. Good and efficient service. The toothpick on this seems a lot flimsier than the one that my father had and the saw not as sharp so not as adventurous for my 13 year old daughter, (come on Swiss Army knife people we are not wrapping our kids in cottonwool!). Would be great if there could be a gender option. e.g. the caption 'she who dares wins' to empower her on her adventures, (I'm anti woke generation so don't mean to be woke by suggesting this!). Lovely to have this to give to my daughter on her birthday. Think she will be overall delighted with it.
Great selection of products and colours. Arrived very promptly. Prices about market price but it's the choice brings me back again and again
Purchased EvoWood 14 Swiss Army Knife as a gift with personalised engraving.
Very pleased with the item and engraving.
Swiss store provided very good service, prompt delivery and the different engraving options is a very nice feature.
I needed to return a product, due to an error I made when selecting the product. I rang to explain and the customer service was great, really helpful, talked my through an exchange, offering me solutions to get the correct product. I am still awaiting the returns info, so I do need to check the email address they hold/spam on my inbox.
Quick delivery nice quality product.
Excellent service, competitive pricing and swift delivery. Very pleased. Thanks
Very efficient service. Thank You.
The website looks great, operates smoothly and is easy to maneuver. Not much else to say.

To the product then! The Swiss Pegasus!

Per recommendation from a friend, backpacks for me are something that live maybe a year, 2 if I'm lucky. After the last fraying from light use as I transitioned from a warehouse worker to a host, this got old...

I wanted something more premium, rugged and long lasting, especially now I have a portable gaming setup. After learning a friend of mine still has hers from when she was a uni student several years ago and still holds up, it was worth a shot.

First impressions are grand! Plenty of pockets, compartments and space! First day I took it out I had to load it up with everything I could possibly think I could want just to test it. Holds up without a sweat so under normal use as work/gaming setup backpack, this fits the bill incredibly well!

And with their 3 year warranty (on a bag!) I have faith it will hold up as I'm sure Swiss does too!

Good shopping experience & quality products. A*
Item arrived very quickly and was as described
Great service
The strap was delivered in really good time, and the quality is great, the original one
Brought as a gift, recipient was very please. Many thanks.
Prompt service and excellent quality.
Absolutely brilliant, I was buying strap for watch , quick dispatch, next day I got it , good quality. Many thanks
First class service. Rapid delivery. My Felco secateurs came well-packed and sooner than expected. Thank you
Good product purchased to replace lost pocket knife with same specification. Prompt delivery and excellent service.
I love doing business with this company as I have supported their other departments as well.
Great service and really good product well done
I received excellent and fast service
Most aspects of purchase were good , web site is quick well laid out, I like the quality of the swiss knifes and have several . This purchase a gift , was disappointing .
Why .
1 . No engraving on both sides of the handle, I've had it the past , I could not find how to anyway .
2 . Ordinary postage delivery time is .....slow, ....time stated seems intent on pushing customers to the special delivery service . which is expensive .
I can arrange a single courier delivery on the net for a small charge . If I can get reasonable charge for a one off delivery , swiss army products will have economy of scale, an can do better .
Hi James,

Thanks for your feedback - we'd be happy to engrave on both sides of the handle and if you'd like us to do that, please do return it to us with an explanation of what you'd like adding. We have 3 delivery options available which we think covers all requirements. You can have next day delivery at £7.99, £3.99 for Royal Mail first class or free delivery with Royal Mail second class postage, if your order is over £30.

Kind regards, Jude