swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend swiss-store.co.uk
Read swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

customerservice@outdoor365.co.uk

Tell us how swiss-store.co.uk made you happy
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Andrew Kirton
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
GEOFFREY PRANKETT
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th March 2019
Bought a Mondaine strap which arrived quickly. It had an odd attachment mechanism (I hope it sticks) and is a slightly different shade of red from my previous one so I’m not 100% sure it’s genuine but the price suggests it should be. :-)
Swiss army knives are lovely things. The engraving was done quickly and neatly, and made my wife smile. Thank you :)
Fast and efficient service but thought that the personalisation was quite poorly executed, in so far as the writing is easily rubbed off.
Always good quality products, but all products should come packaged as mine didn’t as a gift it looked like a eBay second hand present
Hi Shaun, the pouches come direct from Victorinox unpackaged, we package them for minimal damage whilst trying to reduce our use of single use plastic, I hope it doesn't detract from the purpose though.
Prompt and efficient service
I always buy Swiss backpacks for myself. The products are always great and last years. Only down side to the model I got this time, is that the zipper pulls are all metal and they jigle a lot when I am walking.
I would have given 5 stars, but the website on an iPad or iPhone is not user friendly. I ended up with the wrong font because I got so frustrated with it. Improve the website and you’ve got 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
The customer service was perfectly adequate, nothing special, nothing bad. The product looks excellent, but is rather insubstantial. I have previously owned, but lost, a metal version of the knife which was much more robust. The present one does not compare well, although for light work it will probably be OK. To be non-PC it is a lady's knife!
I bought a man's Mondaine watch maybe 15 or 20 years ago. I wear it all the time and it looks a bit battered now, but is easy to read, and very reliable. I have had trouble finding the 16mm-wide leather watch straps for it in high-street shops, and though cheaper, sometimes those don't fit very well and come apart if they are a bit narrow at the buckle-end. In contrast the real Swiss-Store Mondaine strap fits perfectly, and makes the watch look almost as smart as when I bought it. Delivered quickly too!
PRODUCT ARRIVED PROMPTLY
Great service, would have been lovely if the leather wallet had a brass pop fastener like it used to, I personally hate velcro fasteners because they are not in line with the high quality of the product, and are loud and always catch on clothing. Lovely that I could personalise the blade. Good and efficient service. The toothpick on this seems a lot flimsier than the one that my father had and the saw not as sharp so not as adventurous for my 13 year old daughter, (come on Swiss Army knife people we are not wrapping our kids in cottonwool!). Would be great if there could be a gender option. e.g. the caption 'she who dares wins' to empower her on her adventures, (I'm anti woke generation so don't mean to be woke by suggesting this!). Lovely to have this to give to my daughter on her birthday. Think she will be overall delighted with it.
I needed to return a product, due to an error I made when selecting the product. I rang to explain and the customer service was great, really helpful, talked my through an exchange, offering me solutions to get the correct product. I am still awaiting the returns info, so I do need to check the email address they hold/spam on my inbox.
Fairly prompt but tracking did not work
1: Persistent in their review requests... 2: Not the cheapest in their field - but excellent quality backed by a lifetime guarantee on Victorinox Swiss Army Knives - which ARE the best. 3: A full range of spares is always available - i.e. handle scales, tweezers, toothpicks, needles, small screwdrivers and pens. 4: NOTE: The FOLLOWING questions are not really relevant, as my recent attempt to contact Victorinox Customer Service was in order to provide a review of my latest order - though that failed, due to password confusion. Therefore, as the following questions are irrelevant, their answers should be ignored.
I ordered a Victorinox Penknife for a Christmas present , It arrived in the post after three days well wrapped . I ordered it to be engraved by laser , when it arrived it had been lasered but on the handle there was an abrasive rubbed mark over the lettering , it does not look very nice . I also ordered up another exactly, and that was also rubbed over again . Maybe the old fashioned engraving is the tidier way to go .
User friendly website and very prompt customer service, they are very quick to answer my enquiries and were very helpful
The 'red jelly' replacement for my 20 years plus knife was disappointing.
Hi, sorry to read you were disappointed by the product, you are able to return it if not completely satisfied. Best wishes, Jude Swiss Store
Fast delivery. Engraved present for my Dad and he's happy with it. 😁
Ordered a replacement watch strap which was sent very promptly.
The service was efficient and in time, which was important because the secateurs were a gift for my son-in-law’s birthday. I would definitely consider using Swiss Store again
swiss-store.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 1,255 reviews