swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend swiss-store.co.uk
Read swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

customerservice@outdoor365.co.uk

Tell us how swiss-store.co.uk made you happy
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Andrew Kirton
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
GEOFFREY PRANKETT
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th March 2019
Most aspects of purchase were good , web site is quick well laid out, I like the quality of the swiss knifes and have several . This purchase a gift , was disappointing . Why . 1 . No engraving on both sides of the handle, I've had it the past , I could not find how to anyway . 2 . Ordinary postage delivery time is .....slow, ....time stated seems intent on pushing customers to the special delivery service . which is expensive . I can arrange a single courier delivery on the net for a small charge . If I can get reasonable charge for a one off delivery , swiss army products will have economy of scale, an can do better .
Hi James, Thanks for your feedback - we'd be happy to engrave on both sides of the handle and if you'd like us to do that, please do return it to us with an explanation of what you'd like adding. We have 3 delivery options available which we think covers all requirements. You can have next day delivery at £7.99, £3.99 for Royal Mail first class or free delivery with Royal Mail second class postage, if your order is over £30. Kind regards, Jude Customer Service
Great product. It’s just a shame the box came squashed in the post. An expensive limited edition item, in a custom box should really come in pristine condition, not marked up.
Great knife but not the one I ordered and for the hassle of returning the item it’s not worth the effort !
Not sure what is going on in your "deliveries department"! I ordered and paid for an engraved knife and a leather pouch. First came the knife and a sharpening stone. I rang up. Next came another knife and stone. Then the pouch on its own. Then another pouch! The lady I spoke to was very helpful and polite and sent me a returns label. I will return the unwanted items as soon as I have time but this really was a bit of a nonsense.
I'm pleased with the product but the gift tin I ordered with it was not as expected. I emailed about this but no reply yet.
Good prices on the item I was looking at buying and a good selection of other products. Quick delivery however the packaging should have been better as the box of the item was squashed. Very slow reply by email and not much of a reply.
I recently bought a second replacement strap for my Luminox watch, having only had the watch for just over 3 years, having to pay out £45 for straps every year and a bit seems excessive. I tried emailing customer service at Ourdoor365 about the successive failure of 2 straps but never received a reply from the initial email or follow up email so am giving 3 stars to reflect the total lack of response and failure of the watch straps. The actual shopping experience and delivery is fine, just not backed up by adequate customer service.
The product fitted with the description and I am very happy with it. However, the delivery time was dismal. It took more than 3 weeks.
Hi Andreas, Apologies for the delay, unfortunately some international deliveries were delayed by strike action in Brussels, and this led to delays on orders. Ive refunded your postage costs - many thanks. Matt
Item is very well made ... The problem I got was the picture made it look like it had a torch as well ..... But it didn't have one .... I should of read more .... All in all its a nice item and the engraving looks great
I ordered it you delivered it. Isn't that what's supposed to happen?
So far I haven´t received the goods so can´t comment
Fitting the spring bars quite tricky. Care needed not to scuff the new strap.
Very high price for a watch strap. No instructions. Had to go onto internet to see how to replace it. Next time will look for an alternative.
Knife is perfect but the laser engraving wasn’t of the best quality unfortunately but it was value for money and arrived quickly.
The product was okay, exactly as i ordered it. but the packaging was bad. Box was all smashed from the delivery - more could have been done considering i paid 17pounds for delivery from UK to Denmark.
The knife is excellent, as you would expect, but don't bother with the 'engraving', which was awful.
Hi Jane, its highly unusual for someone to be dissapointed with the engraving on the product, if you'd like we can replace with a renegraved product - maybe on the knife blade? If youd like us to replace we can send through a free returns ticket for you - just contact us on 01242 698987. Many thanks. Matt
Your products are too expensive
swiss-store.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 1,255 reviews