swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend swiss-store.co.uk
Read swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

customerservice@outdoor365.co.uk

Tell us how swiss-store.co.uk made you happy
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Andrew Kirton
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
GEOFFREY PRANKETT
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th March 2019
Very BAD customer service. I sent an email asking about my order and I was not answered. my order hasn't arrived yet and to be honest... I don't expect it to reach me anymore... this company's service is horrible.
Dear Allan, Apologies for the delay in answering the query you sent in yesterday. We have the following detail below showing that your item was delivered on 1st May at 13:50pm. Due to the virus restrictions we do not have a signature, but we have a picture of the parcel in your doorward which is propped open. Marked as delivered to recipient. Thanks Matt
Swiss-Store had the product I needed (small 2 bladed pen knife) at a price which I felt was sensible. They carried out engraving to the handle of the pen knife well and attractively. Delivery was immediate and I received the knife through the post the day after ordering. An impressive service.
Extremely happy customer here. I needed a 'custom' personalized Swiss Army Knife as a special gift for my Nephew and I cannot recommend this company and staff enough. The customer service and courteous communication I have received from Sophie and especially Jon M has been fantastic. They checked and advised on my highly personalized request at every stage of the order/design - Even to the extent of performing test engravings for me. Well, the knife has arrived safe and sound today and it is absolutely perfect, just what I wanted/envisioned for my Nephew. Again, thank you very much Sophie, Jon M and Swiss Store/Outdoor365 for your flawless service. Wishing you well. Cheers.
swiss-store.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 1,255 reviews