Sweatband.com Reviews

4.3
Based on 474 reviews
Read Sweatband.com Reviews

About Sweatband.com:

We are Sweatband.com - Your no.1 sports superstore!
For over a decade we've been selling sports and fitness equipment through both our website and our central London showroom.
We are a Google Certified store, which means Google confirm that our customer service is of the highest level and we despatch orders with the utmost reliability. But we're not just online! Come and find us in our showroom near Oxford Circus and talk to one of our specialist advisors.
We strive to offer our customers the best, most competitive possible deals online.

support@sweatband.com

Geoff​
Sweatband.com 5 star review on 1st February 2022
Amjid Y
Mark H
Manual no good for setting up the console part. Wrote to Viavito and did not receive the support I expected. Im not getting the support to operate the console which means I can’t use the machine so I’ll have to return it.
As I have not received it yet, it is difficult to provide a review.
I put it together following all the instructions and the console doesn't switch on. Now I've been waiting 2 weeks for a Proform engineer to come out and have a look at it.
Haven't used it yet! as problem with running belt. Nearly two weeks since delivery and matter with product support not resolved. Ahhh
Although I bought it in 2022, Sweatband sent me a 2018 model of the NordicTrack S22i. Since there have been numerous updates and upgrades since that old model, I had to return it. Delivery was quick and communications were fine. Disappointing that they don't make it clear that it's an old model. Price is the same as a new one is elsewhere.
The service from sweatband has not been good. Your delivery was unable to deliver the treadmill as it was ‘too heavy’. Your customer services number had a recorded message. No one rang me back (as requested a number of times) and it took a week to get a refund- in short I wouldn’t recommend you
Heart rate sensor great Dkn Bike does work ! And company unwilling to fix it !
I have no idea I have not tried it yet, however, I have comments to make about the Exercise Bike, but I can't, because the link for reviewing the bike has taken me to the Heart Rate Transmitter, probably because this item was the first one listed on the order, the bike was the third. (ON: 134589) Send me a correct link and I will give you a review of the bike
I have not used this monitor yet, because, once again, the delivery of my exercise bike was cancelled by the carriers at very short notice, and a delivery has not been rescheduled. All that arrived on time was the monitor. Therfore, I feel let down again by Sweatband.
Three months on, it still hasn't arrived The company is a logistics disaster
The umbrella holder collapses with just a whiff of wind.. Complete waste of money.
The rear wheel is too big and puts too much pressure on the knees when paddling . Have just used it once after purchase as it gives me terrible knee pains. Have tried to exchange it or return it with no luck.
I haven't yet received this item.J Lord
Hi Jennifer, thanks for your feedback. Sincerely sorry that you have not received your order yet. Our support team has already been notified about this issue. We will contact you as soon as possible! Once again, we apologise for all the inconvenience. Regards, Sweatband Team.
See the photos. They say it all.
Broken right Plastic arm and software won’t update. Could somebody help as I don’t have any other contact details. Wouldn’t have bought this model if I knew it was Chinese made - awful
Was never delivered
Hi Stuart, many thanks for your feedback. You appear to be saying that the treadmill you purchased in January was never delivered! There's nothing on our system or any communication we have received from you prior to your feedback being left to suggest there was a problem with delivery so have no record of any issues with you receiving your treadmill. We're unsure what's happened here and will contact you directly to discuss this as a matter of urgency. Kind regards. Sweatband.com
Was never delivered
Awful customer service. This rowing machine was delivered 2 weeks ago broken. Have attempted to contact seller , sent several emails with pictures no response. Called but no customer service available to speak , can’t leave message . Still waiting.
I have a number of heat rate monitors including my Samsung watch and a good understanding of my HR. The reading is not at all accurate (far lower) . Waste of money. The rowing machine should use ANT+ rather than a proprietary transmitter.
Sorry can’t review this as it wasn’t used. Used an Apple Watch instead.
Sweatband.com is rated 4.3 based on 474 reviews