Sweatband.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweatband.com
Read Sweatband.com Reviews

About Sweatband.com:

We are Sweatband.com - Your no.1 sports superstore!
For over a decade we've been selling sports and fitness equipment through both our website and our central London showroom.
We are a Google Certified store, which means Google confirm that our customer service is of the highest level and we despatch orders with the utmost reliability. But we're not just online! Come and find us in our showroom near Oxford Circus and talk to one of our specialist advisors.
We strive to offer our customers the best, most competitive possible deals online.

support@sweatband.com

Sweatband.com 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Kanishk S
Sweatband.com 5 star review on 17th February 2021
Oksana H
very simple purchase and great value. Good customer service and fast delivery too. Will definitely buy again
Excellent product and the customer service was very good !
I had my first experience with Sweatband and unfortunately it was with a product that did not meet the specs it was supposed to have. The return process steps were clear and everything worked smoothly.
I had a gift voucher which I tried using on the website. It failed to work several times. Had to make at least 5 calls over a period of 6 weeks every time the gentleman on the phone would say that voucher should work next time I try. Eventually it did work but I realised that their customer service/sales phone number is not free. All the calls I made cost me around £7.
The products I received were exellcent. However when I placed my order, the items were in stock and they didn't arrive. So I checked my delivery forecast to find it had been changed, due to unavailable stock! This happened without the Compnay informing me. They changed it again for a second time without informing me. At this point I became extremely fed up with the service. I emailed a letter of complaint, and by some miracle the stock was available and sent the next day.
Company answered my queries promptly prior to purchase, kept me informed about delivery and delivered on the agreed date. Everything was well handled from their end!
Excellent price for an excellent product-thank you team sweatband! \Good service and an easy safe and pleasurable website- good job guys
Sweatband.com is rated 4.36 based on 397 reviews