Sweatband.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweatband.com
Read Sweatband.com Reviews

About Sweatband.com:

We are Sweatband.com - Your no.1 sports superstore!
For over a decade we've been selling sports and fitness equipment through both our website and our central London showroom.
We are a Google Certified store, which means Google confirm that our customer service is of the highest level and we despatch orders with the utmost reliability. But we're not just online! Come and find us in our showroom near Oxford Circus and talk to one of our specialist advisors.
We strive to offer our customers the best, most competitive possible deals online.

support@sweatband.com

Sweatband.com 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Kanishk S
Sweatband.com 5 star review on 17th February 2021
Oksana H
Very deceptive that is only one weight and not two.
Bought my first one of these earlier in 2020. Straight forward to assemble, found it really great to start with, but then a problem developed with the resistance (was either mega easy or very heavy with nothing in between) so customer services arranged a replacement. They also sorted DHL pick up of the old one. Unfortunately the replacement has now broken, after only about 6 weeks. It developed an awful grinding noise on pedalling and it was clear that something seemed to get caught or trapped at times, meaning the pedals jammed. Customer services have now arranged to refund me. I took the plastic casing apart and the belt (that acts like a chain on a normal bicycle) is badly split and frayed. Fragments and strips of the plastic are jamming in the other mechanisms. Really disappointing to have had 2 faulty bike. On the plus side customer service is excellent (perhaps they have a lot of practice?!)
The mat is great for yoga and exercising however after just a few uses it has started disintegrating
I don't normally do reviews, but on this occasion I felt the need. I'm not sure what I really expected for the £399.00 price. Its fine, as long as you don't want the balls to travel on the line you hit them. The cloth is fairly thin and the balls make too much noise as they travel, if you don't have high expectations for the table, then its fine for fun but not to play on seriously, so I may be a bit unfair on my assessment, but it replaced a 15 year old table that still plays better than this if I'm honest.
The machine was extremely easy to setup and it is one of the quietest treadmill I have used but unfortunately after only 6 month of mild use, It started to make horrible knocking noise from the motor and when I removed the front cover to check, I discovered that the motor fan which is a flimsy plastic one was to blame as it knocks the motor all the time and obviously something not right. I contacted DKN uk by email and waiting for their reply as it’s still under the one year warranty but I was disappointed to see such a lovely machine in all aspects having such a design flow with that cheap plastic fan. Will see if they would fix it or I would have to throw it away and get a different make.
I had a gift voucher which I tried using on the website. It failed to work several times. Had to make at least 5 calls over a period of 6 weeks every time the gentleman on the phone would say that voucher should work next time I try. Eventually it did work but I realised that their customer service/sales phone number is not free. All the calls I made cost me around £7.
Was told by courier that you use, delivery was meant to be between 11-1, I came home from work and delivery was at 4pm, called courier and they said any complaints must be dealt with by sweatband.
Fault with original unit - took 3 months to get replacement