Sweatband.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweatband.com
Read Sweatband.com Reviews

About Sweatband.com:

We are Sweatband.com - Your no.1 sports superstore!
For over a decade we've been selling sports and fitness equipment through both our website and our central London showroom.
We are a Google Certified store, which means Google confirm that our customer service is of the highest level and we despatch orders with the utmost reliability. But we're not just online! Come and find us in our showroom near Oxford Circus and talk to one of our specialist advisors.
We strive to offer our customers the best, most competitive possible deals online.

support@sweatband.com

Sweatband.com 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Iris Jimm Uban
Sweatband.com 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Adam Amura
I WAS very pleased with my purchase as I thought it was well built and easy to use but unfortunately today, 22.02.2021 the bike lost its resistance. Upon closer inspection we discovered that one of the drive (resistance) belts has completely shredded. I have only had the bike since March/April of last year so am not impressed. I only weigh 55kilos and use the bike approximately 3 times a week at the most, I really think that this does not demonstrate overuse. We have emailed the manufacturers support line and am waiting for their response which I trust, in the circumstances, will be nothing short of helpful. I recognise that this is not your fault as the seller but felt that you would want to know.
Ordered, paid, promptly delivered by a man in a van
10/10
Quick delivery
Good quality and delivered in good time. Was the best value I could find after lots of research too
arrived quickly
Weights arrived quickly and were of a very good quality
Good service, fast delivery
Really good and quick delivery
Fast delivery, would recommend
I have been using the cross trainer about once a week in the 15 months that I’ve owned it and initially I was very pleased.
After about 3 months the near silent running was replaced by an intrusive and very annoying noise. This has continued and detracts from the enjoyment of using it making it difficult to listen to anything whilst exercising.
The pulse rate monitor has recently started to be temperamental.
Good quality. Will order again prompt delivery and communication
Excellent service
Very good.
Excellent delivery
A well built product. Extremely happy.
Weights very good spec practical and all identical
Bought DKN EB2400i exercise bicycle from Sweatband about 3 weeks ago. Delivery time was reasonable but that is where the kudos stopped. While assembling the unit it became patently clear that this product is not new out of the box. Instead, it is well used, full of scratch marks, hairline cracks on display unit, seat post grinding and dust on several components. Contacted Sweatband as soon as and got first response confirming that they do not sell second-hand products but if we are not happy with the product then they will be prepared to discuss a discount. Sent photos and requested them to either replace or cancel deal. My emails are now completely ignored, and no point to try and phone them, they simply do not answer. Sweatband, this is no way to treat customers.
Really good product and fast delivery
Superb service