Sweatband.com Reviews

4.3
Based on 470 reviews
Read Sweatband.com Reviews

About Sweatband.com:

We are Sweatband.com - Your no.1 sports superstore!
For over a decade we've been selling sports and fitness equipment through both our website and our central London showroom.
We are a Google Certified store, which means Google confirm that our customer service is of the highest level and we despatch orders with the utmost reliability. But we're not just online! Come and find us in our showroom near Oxford Circus and talk to one of our specialist advisors.
We strive to offer our customers the best, most competitive possible deals online.

support@sweatband.com

Sweatband.com 5 star review on 25th January 2022
Sweatband.com 5 star review on 23rd January 2022
Barry​
Great dumbbells
As I have not received it yet, it is difficult to provide a review.
I put it together following all the instructions and the console doesn't switch on. Now I've been waiting 2 weeks for a Proform engineer to come out and have a look at it.
Cannot comment since bought it to go with my DKN bike and that stopped working after 1 session. I still had not even opened the sensor packaging. Hugely frustrated by not being able to talk to anyone at Sweatband and all emails being answered next day.
Great service.
Haven't used it yet! as problem with running belt. Nearly two weeks since delivery and matter with product support not resolved. Ahhh
Quick and easy delivery
What a value ! Good racket for the beginner I am with a lightweight frame. Movement are quick and efficient just wish to have a bit more power out of it. Amazing fast delivery from sweatband!
Although I bought it in 2022, Sweatband sent me a 2018 model of the NordicTrack S22i. Since there have been numerous updates and upgrades since that old model, I had to return it. Delivery was quick and communications were fine. Disappointing that they don't make it clear that it's an old model. Price is the same as a new one is elsewhere.
Value for money and efficent service
The balls used only once or twice in a friendly double game and already dead ball.
Got a decent pair of kicks from here.
Delivery came very quickly.
Sweatband offer competitive pricing coupled with fast and quick service and delivery. Easy to navigate website so ticks all the boxes.
First class service from Sweatband.com. The reviews about the firm is real.
Really efient servioce from ordering to delivery. Couldn't be hapier with the process or the equipment.
Excellent product
The service from sweatband has not been good. Your delivery was unable to deliver the treadmill as it was ‘too heavy’. Your customer services number had a recorded message. No one rang me back (as requested a number of times) and it took a week to get a refund- in short I wouldn’t recommend you
Product as described and delivered within 2 days of ordering
Always delivers on time easy to deal with
Sweatband.com is rated 4.33 based on 470 reviews