Sweatband.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweatband.com
Read Sweatband.com Reviews

About Sweatband.com:

We are Sweatband.com - Your no.1 sports superstore!
For over a decade we've been selling sports and fitness equipment through both our website and our central London showroom.
We are a Google Certified store, which means Google confirm that our customer service is of the highest level and we despatch orders with the utmost reliability. But we're not just online! Come and find us in our showroom near Oxford Circus and talk to one of our specialist advisors.
We strive to offer our customers the best, most competitive possible deals online.

support@sweatband.com

Jonathon Tomlinson
Bev Wickham
Bev Wickham
Good set of dumbells.
Unfortunately Sweatband didn't let me know that they had shipped the balls,from the initial time they told me the balls were packed until they were delivered I heard nothing.
Great quality product and fast delivery.
Quick delivery, great product
Good solid product, worth the money
Great and efficient
Excellent quality product and service
Superb product and service! Delivery happened with next day! The racket came packaged very well and I ma very pleased with the overall service!
GOOD TO USE IT IS VERY HELPFUL
good very goooooooood
Delivery was super quick and kettlebells are great quality.
Sweatband have been lifesavers during the lockdown. So difficult to get gym equipment anywhere!
really good product and quick delivery
Excellent service, quick delivery too
Good quality.
YONEX vcore 100G 300 gr is great for intermediate and advanced players. Powerful serve and great swing, perfect for both single and doubles games. Good racket for improves looking for a better technique
Comfortable grip and great to use
Great quality and service
Few weeks after the purchase it started making creaking noises and was very annoying, Mind you it was never over-used. Tried to get help and use warranty but all I was advised based on the videos I sent them was to apply grease and lubrication. But the noise starts the very next day again. It was not practical to maintain that in the end scrapped it off and brought another one (a Reebok GX40s) which is so much better. So that £320 gone! I would have been happier if I gave that money to charity instead. I strongly recommend against buying this product.

I take nothing away from sweatband, they have been thoroughly professional handling my complaint about the product and in fact are even processing a partial refund of £200 for me. Its the product that did me in this site and the company is fantastic!
Excellent, good price, next day delivery.
Sweatband.com is rated 4.66 based on 273 reviews