Sweatband.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Sweatband.com

About Sweatband.com: We are Sweatband.com - Your no.1 sports superstore!
For over a decade we've been selling sports and fitness equipment through both our website and our central London showroom.
We are a Google Certified store, which means Google confirm that our customer service is of the highest level and we despatch orders with the utmost reliability. But we're not just online! Come and find us in our showroom near Oxford Circus and talk to one of our specialist advisors.
We strive to offer our customers the best, most competitive possible deals online.

support@sweatband.com

94 Cleveland Street

"The first machine arrived with a cracked drum casing. Sweatband replaced the rower with no hassle. The second rower had a scuffed drum casing (not a major issue) but had design flaws that prevented us from assembling it: 1. The footrest rods were too short. As a result it wasn't possible to fit the washers and nuts. 2. When folded, it was not possible to fit the locking pin because its path was impeded by the fitted rail lower cover. Sweatband refunded our money - bravo Sweatband. The rower however scores very low."
Richard C
"Sale money off"
Paul D
"Quick delivery and value for money"
Ian L
"I recently purchased a spalding outdoor silver series basketball and it was a brilliant value for my money, the product was legit and not a scam or false, but the only thing that wasnt true was the delivery, it was even faster than expected! :D brilliant site, id recommend to any sports fan"
"Arrived on time. Good service"
Tulay H
"good price, prompt delivery"
"Amazingly fast delivery of product. Neat smooth online website and range of products."
Jacqui L
"Easy web site to find what you are looking for and good advice for specific item. Fast delivery with great value for money."
V J
"Good payment option (through Amazon). Quick delivery. Easy to use size charts. Competitively priced. Would definitely recommend and would use again."
Matt J
"Excellent website, right price and quick delivery!"
Linda M
"My order was excellent value, and delivered on time"
Dan K
"Good prices and fast delivery"
Simon
"Purchased Gemini Football Table - very fast delivery and the product was first class"
Steve W
"Excellent service, very fast delivery. Happy with my purchase and price"
Frazer L
"They have excellent informative videos on their site..."
"I found the quality product I was looking for at a good price"
"I found the quality product I was looking for at a good price"
Pranav T
"Good service."
Mark C
"I recently bought a crosstrainer from them - service and communications were excellent - delivery within just a few days"
VINODHKUMAR C
"Incredible offer on yonex power cushion 35. Promised 1 day delivery and actually delivered it in a day as committed. Customer service is really good and I hope to purchase more products in future with sweatband. Highly recommended"
Sweatband.com is rated 4.64 based on 137 reviews