Sweatband.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweatband.com
Read Sweatband.com Reviews

About Sweatband.com:

We are Sweatband.com - Your no.1 sports superstore!
For over a decade we've been selling sports and fitness equipment through both our website and our central London showroom.
We are a Google Certified store, which means Google confirm that our customer service is of the highest level and we despatch orders with the utmost reliability. But we're not just online! Come and find us in our showroom near Oxford Circus and talk to one of our specialist advisors.
We strive to offer our customers the best, most competitive possible deals online.

support@sweatband.com

94 Cleveland Street

On time and reliable
I have a number of heat rate monitors including my Samsung watch and a good understanding of my HR. The reading is not at all accurate (far lower) . Waste of money. The rowing machine should use ANT+ rather than a proprietary transmitter.
Sorry can’t review this as it wasn’t used. Used an Apple Watch instead.
Order and delivery was prompt and appeared to be well organised
Great Product! Good investment and brilliant service delivery fast too!
Great product just what I wanted and great price as everyone else is hiking there prices at the minute.
Great and quick service quality too
Excellent service, highly recommended
BEWARE! This price is only for ONE dumbell. I would not have paid this much if I didn't think that I was getting a pair. Please read the reviews clearly before buying. Would NOT recommend.
This company allows you to place an order pay for it then inform you it is awaiting stock, instead of informing you before you place and pay for the item when you could have bought it elsewhere. Then to be told it is arriving and the delivery date be put back again. Service has gone downhill it was superb but I will order elsewhere don’t like the practice they employ.
As described, delivered quickly.
Arrived on time - fantastic quality
Quick shipping
In general good company, I had an issue with them sending me wrong product but managed to sort out with their customer service. Weight plates came not in brand new condition but the bar was perfect. Love the fact they have next day delivery.
Excellent quality products at competitive prices, and informative delivery information, recommended.
Good quick delivery
i ordered the incorrect plates they sent a RMA straight away and a refund given as soon as they received the goods back. good customer service
I WAS very pleased with my purchase as I thought it was well built and easy to use but unfortunately today, 22.02.2021 the bike lost its resistance. Upon closer inspection we discovered that one of the drive (resistance) belts has completely shredded. I have only had the bike since March/April of last year so am not impressed. I only weigh 55kilos and use the bike approximately 3 times a week at the most, I really think that this does not demonstrate overuse. We have emailed the manufacturers support line and am waiting for their response which I trust, in the circumstances, will be nothing short of helpful. I recognise that this is not your fault as the seller but felt that you would want to know.
Ordered, paid, promptly delivered by a man in a van 10/10