Sweatband.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweatband.com
Read Sweatband.com Reviews

About Sweatband.com:

We are Sweatband.com - Your no.1 sports superstore!
For over a decade we've been selling sports and fitness equipment through both our website and our central London showroom.
We are a Google Certified store, which means Google confirm that our customer service is of the highest level and we despatch orders with the utmost reliability. But we're not just online! Come and find us in our showroom near Oxford Circus and talk to one of our specialist advisors.
We strive to offer our customers the best, most competitive possible deals online.

support@sweatband.com

94 Cleveland Street

Few weeks after the purchase it started making creaking noises and was very annoying, Mind you it was never over-used. Tried to get help and use warranty but all I was advised based on the videos I sent them was to apply grease and lubrication. But the noise starts the very next day again. It was not practical to maintain that in the end scrapped it off and brought another one (a Reebok GX40s) which is so much better. So that £320 gone! I would have been happier if I gave that money to charity instead. I strongly recommend against buying this product.

I take nothing away from sweatband, they have been thoroughly professional handling my complaint about the product and in fact are even processing a partial refund of £200 for me. Its the product that did me in this site and the company is fantastic!
Excellent, good price, next day delivery.
Great choice of products, excellent service, will definitely buy again in the future
Delivered on time good service
Very pleased with my order
Excellent quality, fast delivery and the best price I found online for dumbbells
Lovely bag just the right size. Good price and fast delivery.
Good sturdy rack
fantastic service
As described, check the plates fit your bar first. They fit one of my bars (spin lock bar) but not my bar from decathlon.
Not that information on my order and when it was coming but it came within 5 days.
Good prices and helpful. Sadly didn't have all items that I ordered
Fast delivery no problem from this company 😀
Great service
Perfect shop
Good quality products.
Good balls although they are a bit lighter than Slazenger.
Sweatband has been very helpful in replying to the email within the specified time-frame and sorting out the issues, which were negligible.

Thank you very much for your help Kate

Gee & Sebastian
Brought the kettlebell over lockdown great piece off equipment to add to my vast mini home gym highly recommend and quick delievery also.
Very good