Sweatband.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweatband.com
Read Sweatband.com Reviews

About Sweatband.com:

We are Sweatband.com - Your no.1 sports superstore!
For over a decade we've been selling sports and fitness equipment through both our website and our central London showroom.
We are a Google Certified store, which means Google confirm that our customer service is of the highest level and we despatch orders with the utmost reliability. But we're not just online! Come and find us in our showroom near Oxford Circus and talk to one of our specialist advisors.
We strive to offer our customers the best, most competitive possible deals online.

support@sweatband.com

Joe L
Sweatband.com 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Mark H
Sweatband.com 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Delivered on time and good product. Mislead on Quidco as said upto 7% cashback. Will shop around next time as got less than 1% cashback. Live and learn. Other purchases through Quidco lived upto expectations.
i ordered the incorrect plates they sent a RMA straight away and a refund given as soon as they received the goods back. good customer service
I have been using the cross trainer about once a week in the 15 months that I’ve owned it and initially I was very pleased. After about 3 months the near silent running was replaced by an intrusive and very annoying noise. This has continued and detracts from the enjoyment of using it making it difficult to listen to anything whilst exercising. The pulse rate monitor has recently started to be temperamental.
Excellent service
""
Studs (feet of the kettle bell have already started falling out).
Good set of dumbells.
Unfortunately Sweatband didn't let me know that they had shipped the balls,from the initial time they told me the balls were packed until they were delivered I heard nothing.
I can’t review as they haven’t been delivered. Please update me.
Service good but quality of balls poor one already burst.
Good price for my ASICS runners and website well designed and user friendly. Only reason it is getting an average score is that the delivery company they use (UKMail) does not seem to be run as effectively as I found communicating difficult with them when it came to receiving my order.
poor tools provided difficult to attach "handle bars" to frame, not enough room to get at screws. not easy to use, does not open wide enough ok if you are tall!
The products I received were exellcent. However when I placed my order, the items were in stock and they didn't arrive. So I checked my delivery forecast to find it had been changed, due to unavailable stock! This happened without the Compnay informing me. They changed it again for a second time without informing me. At this point I became extremely fed up with the service. I emailed a letter of complaint, and by some miracle the stock was available and sent the next day.
Sweatband.com is rated 4.36 based on 407 reviews