Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Excellent service
did exactly what it said on the tin!
We attended Surrey Family Mediation Service over an extended period. Ian Lovatt our mediator was professional and helpful throughout. He was always clear about next steps and scrupulously fair in calmly helping our discussions.
I felt that I wasn’t helped even when the mediation service could see that I was doing everything asked and my ex wife was being obstructive and didn’t really want mediation.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

The over-riding principals of mediation are we must maintain our neutrality at all times and that the whole process is a voluntary one.

We cannot therefore help one party more than the other and if one side does not wish to take part, we cannot hassle, chase or coerce them in any way.

Instead, both parties receive regular (approximately 3-monthly) emails from us requesting an update.

If both of you wish to re-engage in the process in the future, we would be happy to help you reach an agreement - just as we do for 90% of our clients who mediate through us.
I have been fortunate enough to have met Alastair Carter for advice on two occasions, both meetings have proved extremely courteous, friendly and highly informative. I cannot recommend Mediate UK services highly enough, they do everything In their power to be helpful, and without the expense normally associated with these things. Dave Thompson
Absolutely amazing service, life changing for our separated family. Thank you so much.
very good, many thanks ,blessings
Ian was very professional and helpful!
Very helpful, patient and considerate. Ian made a difficult process bearable. He explained each step and took the time to ensure I felt comfortable and unthreatened by the process. I would highly recommend Ian.
was very happy with process and service
Clearly explained and a very pleasant empathetic person.
It was helpful
I felt I was put at ease by the mediator and was well informed many thanks
Needed a MIAM for court application. Telephone MIAM was quickly arranged and very helpful. Prompt service
Surrey Mediation Service provided a very professional and helpful service. Ian Lovatt was very knowledgeable, efficient and patient in helping guide us through all the processes. I would thoroughly recommend SMS.
Very good service
Very professional service, prompt appointments
Very quick and easy to understand
I tried to use mediation to resolve childcare issues with my ex partner. Sadly, he did not engage with the mediation because the mediator I met during my MIAM meeting was so understanding and experienced, I am sure he would be able to help us. The entire process was very friendly and supportive, I received an appointment and all necessary documents very quickly, I felt I was listened to, understood and I felt that the mediator had a genuine ability to help me. From his experience, he understood my problems and I did not have to go through rather traumatic process of explaining, which was very reassuring. I was treated in a fair way, without prejudice, with warmth and will to help me and my son. Thank you to all mediation team for your hard work.
Exelent