Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
We received excellent service from Mediate UK. Ian is not only knowledgeable but courteous and patient with his clients especially in the challenging circumstances of mediation.
Perfect hence my return, swift, professional and friendly! Extremely helpful.
Very understanding and professional
Excellent service. Great communication
Amazing lady today with vast knowledge much appreciated for advice
service provided was very good, easy to use and very quick! More than happy with the result given
I had a free initial call with Ali. He listened carefully and was extremely helpful and informative, presenting my options clearly and following up promptly afterwards. Thank you so much.
Our mediator was so patient and took us through the financial settlement methodically. I think we both found it helpful that the mediator was completely neutral yet helped us come up with a reasonable agreement over a few sessions without it becoming acrimonious.
I was very happy with the lady that video called me. She was on time, very clear and helpful. Thanknyou
The hole experience was fantastic, relaxed and professional I would recommended Mediate uk to anyone needing to resolve matters with there ex-partner. The mediator allocated to my matter was amazing. Thank you Emma.
Buy giving me the advise I needed to clear my mind so Thankyou
We received brilliant service from both Emma and Jess, incredibly professional and friendly.
I just had the free 30 minute consultation with Ali and I couldn't have asked for more in terms of the breadth and depth of information he provided. It really helped to settle any anxieties I had about the process and most importantly it was very informative. Ali knows the process inside out. Highly recommended!
The mediator was very professional and helpful. I do feel the cost was high for the short amount of time of the call
Chloe was fantastic.
Quick, to the point and hassle free. Easy to book and given the pandemic, the meeting was virtual but just as effective.
Friendly and supportive. Highly recommended
I had my free consultation with Ali Carter yesterday and he provided all the information I needed to help guide me through the divorce and consent order process, giving me some much needed clarity at a time when life's challenges can get the better of you. Ali even gave me an extra 10-15mins of his time to make sure all my questions were answered, so many thanks for that.

I am hopeful that we'll be able resolve our divorce amicably between us, but if mediation is needed, I'll certainly be back in contact with Mediate UK.
The lady i spoke with was chloe Evans, and can I just say how lovely and helpful she was, after an emotional day she really picked me up, and made me feel like noone was judging me, which I what I really needed today, so thank you for your professional service x
I first phoned and spoke to Belinda who was very helpful to book me in with Chloe Evan. She heard me out and understood the issue I had regarding child matters. She then informed me clearly the time scales and had Jess ( Very friendly Lady from South Africa) who kept me informed through out the process. thank you for all the assistance. Great Job Belinda, Chloe and Jess. i will definitely recommend Mediate UK to those needing these sort of services.
Mediate UK is rated 4.77 based on 383 reviews