Mediate UK Reviews

Based on 568 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Really useful session and helpful Information. Gave me a great understanding of the options and time frames as well as what I would need to consider. Would recommend to anyone.
I spoke to Ali regarding my divorce and he was brilliant. He explained everything clearly and helped me know my options and what might happen in future.
Very helpful in talking through what the next steps might be and gave me lots of options to consider.
I had a video call with Alastair and it was very enlightening and informative and I felt so relieved to know what I was able to do in my current situation. I would recommend him to anyone. Friendly and allowed me to feel calm and open to discussing my issues.
I was very impressed from start to finish with the process. The ring back when I first enquired was quick and efficient and a slot was booked quickly. The mediator was very thorough and asked relevant questions and explained the process clearly to me. The follow up was also very quick. I got good value for money and was very pleased with the service I received.
Great service and very helpful advice. Ali is very knowledgeable and thanks to him now I better understand the different ways to try to sort out the financial dispute with my ex-partner. Thank you very much, Ali.
Excellent and efficient. Very personable lady who was really professional
Highly efficient professionals, easy and fast service.
Affordable initial advice, easily accessible through zoom and very grateful for the non-judgemental and helpful information on how to move forward. Alistair was concise and helpful. I would wholeheartedly recommend this service to anyone going through this process. I feel more informed and able to achieve a positive outcome moving forward.
Very informative well explained and friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Great service from Mediate UK, my 30min consultation with Alistair was extremely helpful and worthwhile. Ali is a very experienced professional who provided me the best advise on the mediation and Legal options for my situation. He's also a very good listener and understands the emotional, well-being impact different situations have on people, which was very reassuring. Highly recommend Mediate UK.
The service with close Evan was excellent
I had a 30min phone appt with Alistair Carter and it was definitely the best advice I’ve yet received during a lengthy and stressful divorce process, and the cheapest at £25. I found him extremely knowledgeable, a patient listener, clear in his advice yet given with true empathy and compassion. He left me with hope and direction and for that I’m truly grateful 😊
It was very easy and I felt very comfortable.
A somewhat slow start with no initial contact sent to both parties, hacking issues & misbooked appointments. However the Mediators involved were very good. It's the behind the scenes things that made a stressful situation much more stressful than it needed to be.
Very informative well explained and friendly. Would definitely recommend
Excellent service, they described the process really clearly and told us what to focus on as a priority and what not to be so concerned about. Having read a lot of different & confusing articles online they really helped to make things clear resulting in less stress.
Calm and rational
Thanks very much. Very helpful and polite. Definitely value for money
Excellent service received