Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
So professional, informative and friendly. Would highly recommend them.
Very good calm mediation Got to an agreement very quickly
Our mediator really cared and went beyond the call of duty to help us go through this very difficult time as painlessly as possible.
Mediation was very helpful. I don't know how things would have turned out had we not had mediation, but I imagine it could have been much more distressing for all of us. Chloe was kind, clear and professional at all times.
Excellent advice given in a non-judgemental and impartial way, I thoroughly recommend Mediate UK Ltd to any prospective clients.
The service was very efficient and professional. I would highly recommend them to others.
Mr Ali Carter was good and professional in all his approach. Although he was away for sometime, yet he came back and got the job done. Also the mediation certificate interview was perfect. Thanks a million.
Made a difficult process so much easier.
Very polite and efficient
Polite efficient and fast Very pleasant man and very happy with my service
Very Professional and Caring service. Highly Recommended. A++++ 10/10!!!
Excellent service
did exactly what it said on the tin!
We attended Surrey Family Mediation Service over an extended period. Ian Lovatt our mediator was professional and helpful throughout. He was always clear about next steps and scrupulously fair in calmly helping our discussions.
I have been fortunate enough to have met Alastair Carter for advice on two occasions, both meetings have proved extremely courteous, friendly and highly informative. I cannot recommend Mediate UK services highly enough, they do everything In their power to be helpful, and without the expense normally associated with these things. Dave Thompson
Absolutely amazing service, life changing for our separated family. Thank you so much.
Ian was very professional and helpful!
Very helpful, patient and considerate. Ian made a difficult process bearable. He explained each step and took the time to ensure I felt comfortable and unthreatened by the process. I would highly recommend Ian.
Clearly explained and a very pleasant empathetic person.
Surrey Mediation Service provided a very professional and helpful service. Ian Lovatt was very knowledgeable, efficient and patient in helping guide us through all the processes. I would thoroughly recommend SMS.
Mediate UK is rated 4.59 based on 120 reviews