Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
I found it helpful
Very helpful
The people were very helpful and seemed to have a lot of knowledge. But I found the process didn't suit me because the mediator could not control what the other party did. The MIAM meeting gave me a lot of information I did not know. But when the financial disclosure was slow to be submitted there seemed little that could be done to speed that up. Anna was really helpful in the office and I can't fault the support form that perspective.
Completely pointless waste of money as ex-wife had already pulled out of mediation process. So i ended up having a 1 hour chat that led nowhere & paid money for the 1 hr session PLUS £60 for the sign off to go to court. So if the intention of the mediation process is to resolve matters before court how can that work if one party has pulled out? I should not have had to come in purely as a bureaucratic step (& have had to pay so much money) simply to allow me to take the natural next step....progress to court. Appalled. Farcical. Money making red tape. Unhelpful.
I Asif, we are sorry that you found the process unhelpful. Since April 2004 the Government made it compulsory to attend a miams, as you did before you can apply to court. We make a charge for the paperwork for court as the cost of being an accredited mediator, required to sign the form is in excess of £1,000 per year in compulsory training and supervision. We do wish you all the best moving forwards.
Anna Harries, Manager, SMS
The overal experience for me personally was positive, but it failed to reach a desired outcome - an agreement between me and ex husband. I think the canselor did his best, but he just couldn't handle the bully, and despite his best efforts, we were nowhere near to reaching an agreement.
Mediate UK is rated 4.57 based on 120 reviews