Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
The information session was very reassuring
Really great first consultation. Ali, really gave me some helpful advice on the way forward for my issue. The path ahead now seems clearer and i have a fresh focus on what i need to do.
Ali was so knowledgable and kind & helpful. Haven’t started using his services yet but he was so helpful so far !
Great service
The meeting was very good, the service options were very clear and reassuring. It was an extremely helpful discussion and I am now much more confident on how to go ahead with proceedings. Thank you for your time.
promt and excellent service Alistair gave lots of useful information
and sent all forms that I needed would recommend to any onedor
Not knowing what to expect from my meeting. I was but at ease by the lady who took my section and you explained everything. She also told me of other options I never knew I had.
I spoke with Alistair with regards to my situation and found he was very understanding, patient and gave me some good advice and lots of useful information.
I have every confidence that moving forward Alistair will be able to help me resolve any difficult issues with my mediation.
Excellent service and information provided
Such a helpful service that offered so much information given in the first meeting. I would highly recommend.
Quick appointment offered. Options explained without pressurising me towards any of them. Thank you.
Great and to the point service
Good service thank you
Efficient service for mothers with children at home
Their customer service was excellent...dealt with my enquiry very quickly and were able to give me an appointment which I needed urgently within a couple of days. Would definitely recommend!
Short, Sharp, and very professional
I was really impressed with the whole process. Very professional and informative.
was a very good service thank you
Hi all...... This company helped me very well. They rang on time and were very helpful throughout the whole process. All questions were answered without hesitation. Thankyou so much for all your help.
M. Thomas
Brilliant service that provides a lot of information.I had a consultation over the phone and was very pleased with the outcome and the way my situation was handled.Overall a very positive experience in a not very positive situation.
Mediate UK is rated 4.75 based on 326 reviews