Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Informative, understand and very helpful
Amazing service. I recommend Alistair Carter. Highly recommended!
Thank you for the guidance and the help offered with my situation.
A free 30 minute consultation that answered my questions and explained the whole step by step process completely. That has given me not only the information I required, but also the confidence in knowing that I have chosen the right firm to help. Thank you.
I approached them with a very obviously emotive subject and received a lovely service in return. I couldn't give these a higher recommendation for how they handled my engagement with them.
Informative, considerate, helpful and the entire process was easy.
Excellent service
Yes, no problem at all
I had a free consultation with Ali who provided me with some helpful pointers for my next steps. Ali was very friendly and professional and he took the time to understand my issue before making any suggestions.
Thank You soo much Ali!
For a free initial discussion it was very informative. I expected more of a sales pitch but just got all the questions answered that I hoped to.
I found the session extremely helpful. Ali was friendly and easy to talk to. I didn't feel rushed and I was able to get all my questions answered. Many thanks.
Very helpful and clear on what they are offering
Yes... I'm very happy with ur service thanks
Appointment was swift and to the point, relevant questions asked towards the case. And I felt like I was supported for the first time as a father as we don't seem to get alot of it.
Excellent service
Very polite
Fantastic service, very helpful and extremely informative session. Would say it was worth every penny but to top it off, it was a free 30 minute consultation!
I received a superb service thanks.
Very helpful
Timely comms and simple process, exactly as explained it would be by my solicitor
Excellent communication when enquiring about the service, very quick to respond and set up a mediation assessment and fantastic information given by Ian. Overall a very good choice to use this company.
And very clear and competitive fees.
Really helpful service. Good prompt communication throughout the whole process.
Mediate UK is rated 4.77 based on 385 reviews