Mediate UK Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Mediate UK

About Mediate UK : Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Click Here

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Very efficient service, definitely the service to use should you you need a miam urgently"
"So professional, informative and friendly. Would highly recommend them."
"Very good calm mediation Got to an agreement very quickly"
"Mr Lovatt was very professional"
"Our mediator really cared and went beyond the call of duty to help us go through this very difficult time as painlessly as possible."
"I found it helpful"
"Mediation was very helpful. I don't know how things would have turned out had we not had mediation, but I imagine it could have been much more distressing for all of us. Chloe was kind, clear and professional at all times."
"Excellent advice given in a non-judgemental and impartial way, I thoroughly recommend Mediate UK Ltd to any prospective clients."
"The service was very efficient and professional. I would highly recommend them to others."
"Mr Ali Carter was good and professional in all his approach. Although he was away for sometime, yet he came back and got the job done. Also the mediation certificate interview was perfect. Thanks a million."
"Biased and not at all happy with the outcome."
Hi Ross. We are delighted we managed to help you reach an agreement - one of the 90% of our clients who do through us. If you are not happy with the outcome you agreed, we can continue the mediation or you can take your case to court for them to make a decision. All our mediators, processes and company ethos is to remain completely impartial - so I will be happy to chat with you to see why you did not think this was the case. I can be reached anytime at alistair@mediateuk.co.uk. Best wishes and thank you for your review.
"Made a difficult process so much easier."
"Very polite and efficient"
"Very helpful"
"I thought it was very expensive and the mediator literally acted like a referee, my point being any one unqualified could have done his job, though he was a nice man !!!"
Thank you for the review. Our accredited family mediators require an average of two year's family mediation experience to build a portfolio of cases, having undergone a foundation training course and ongoing independent assessment and training. We regularly review our prices and are pleased to say we are still the least expensive for private paying clients in Surrey. With court costs potentially in the tens of thousands, many people find mediation a quicker, faster and more amicable route to solve their issues. We wish you the best of luck in resolving your case and we are happy to continue with mediation if you need us anytime in future.
"Phone call was very informative and asked if I had any questions. Very helpful and relaxed meeting."
"Polite efficient and fast Very pleasant man and very happy with my service"
"Very Professional and Caring service. Highly Recommended. A++++ 10/10!!!"
"I don’t feel mediation helped at all. I ended up feeling just as bullied in mediation as I did before it. Waste of time, waste of money."
"Excellent service"