Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Brilliant service that provides a lot of information.I had a consultation over the phone and was very pleased with the outcome and the way my situation was handled.Overall a very positive experience in a not very positive situation.
Yes I did..perfect for what I needed!
Very good service
Done my consultation via watssup , was really good, better than over the phone only, it got the support that I need it. Recommend to anyone
Ali took genuine interest in my situation, listened well, gave good advice and there was no time pressure. Overall, it was a positive experience that I would highly recommend to others.
Very helpful service thank you
I needed a MIAM for an urgent application. I was given very quick and friendly service, which I really appreciated.
Fantastic service. It was great to have somebody to talk the situation through with. Many Thanks..
The clearest and most valuable time I have spent with anybody on this difficult subject in the last year. Thank you so much it really helped.
because it was personable
Really helpful service. Rapid first appointment set up, generous with time and highly experienced. Most important, told us what we needed to hear, rather than what we might have wanted to hear. Friendly, knowledgeable, straightforward and really recommended.
After my 1st contact, there was rapid response GREAT
Easy to talk to
Very friendly and made me feel at ease almost immediately. Explained clearly my options, and felt I was listened to and not rushed at all
I found the meeting very useful and it had a friendly atmosphere.
I would like to thank the gentlemen very much for his time and advise.
I felt very comfortable and at ease.
This was very helpful. Thank you.
I felt the service was excellent and the person that I spoke to was very professional and polite.
Yes, very professional