Surrey Mediation Service Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Surrey Mediation Service

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

How would you rate Surrey Mediation Service?

Robin T
Verified Buyer

Have to agree with others. A very professional yet friendly service that helped my personal situation. Appreciate the time they took to listen, rather than just brush me off like some solicitors I spoke to. Recommended.
Verified Buyer

Great communicator, who was honest using personal experiences to illustrate points. Clear explanations and answers to queries - unrushed session. If things do not work out we would use this service.
Arabella H
Verified Buyer

I used Surrey Mediation to help my ex and I sort out all the disagreements that we had about our 9 year old son. We had not spoken for ages and I was understandably very nervous about the whole process. I only agreed to go as we could see the mediator on our own at first but I was suitably comforted and agreed to go to the sessions. I was pleased as I felt the mediator allowed me to speak and get my view point across, as my ex is very overbearing and intimidating. We now have an agreement in place and the main beneficiary of all of this is our son Flynn, who seems a lot happier now that we have a better routine in place. We had already been to court several years ago when we split up and I can honestly say this way is far better and easier. Our mediator Chloe was very kind and patient too. Thank you.
Andy S
Verified Buyer

Highly efficient service and far better experience than I had anticipated. Legal advice was useful too.
Michael M
Verified Buyer

I found he company to be very professional and handled all my inquiries very well. Our mediator was friendly and explained things very clearly.
Ca-in L
Verified Buyer

The service I received was professional.
Susan T
Verified Buyer

Having had an initial meeting with a solicitor and coming away shocked at the prices quoted, I decided to give Surrey Mediation a go. From my first contact with them, through the mediation and finally with their solicitors, the service has been professional, friendly and calming. At such a difficult time I really appreciated everything they did for me. When there was an issue, such as our house sale falling through, they calmly explained our options and helped us agree a Plan B. They really helped take the stress out of the whole situation for me.
Kit R
Verified Buyer

Great service on such a delicate area, so professional.
Pat P
Verified Buyer

I found this company very efficient and they took plenty of time to gather all the facts. They were professional and non judgemental dealing with all our problems in a clear and calm manner. At a difficult time in my life they were a bedrock for my sanity.
Tony D
Verified Buyer

Thanks to the professional approach of Alistair, my wife Robin and I have been able to discuss issues and see each other's point of view without the "normal" animosity overwhelming the situation.
They were really good.
Rowland C
Verified Buyer

I found Surrey mediation to be very professional and Ian was very knowledgeable and helpful in our discussions.
Many thanks once again.
O'Sullivan P
Verified Buyer

Really clear thinking, patient and helpful!
Lyndon B
Verified Buyer

Can't say enough good things about this company. Have and will continue to recommend them to family and friends.
Manning L
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, thank you so much, prompt, polite and professional.
HICKEY D
Verified Buyer

Fantastic overall service. Made the process so much easier than I thought it would be. Thank you Surrey Mediation! I would highly recommend their service!
Robbie S
Verified Buyer

I had already been to a solicitor before I got in touch with Surrey Mediation and they had quoted me £30,000 for my divorce, if it went to court. They wanted me to pay a £1,000 retainer as part of our 'war-chest'. The whole thing just seemed awful, so I googled Surrey Mediation Service and found the whole process so much nicer, easier and less stressful. They took control of everything at a fraction of the cost I had been quoted. We all have important decisions and choices to make in life and choosing you for my divorce was a very good decision for me and my ex husband.
Nigel F
Verified Buyer

My mediation was booked quickly and conveniently. The process was explained clearly and I was made comfortable during the whole process. I would strongly recommend anyone attending if you are having difficulties agreeing things.
(Sutton) - Posted 2 years ago
Tozer C
Verified Buyer

I could not be more impressed with the service I received. Thank you so much for making the whole process amicable; I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone I know.
(Aldershot) - Posted 2 years ago
CHOWDHURY, A
Verified Buyer

Completely pointless waste of money as ex-wife had already pulled out of mediation process. So i ended up having a 1 hour chat that led nowhere & paid money for the 1 hr session PLUS £60 for the sign off to go to court.

So if the intention of the mediation process is to resolve matters before court how can that work if one party has pulled out? I should not have had to come in purely as a bureaucratic step (& have had to pay so much money) simply to allow me to take the natural next step....progress to court.

Appalled. Farcical. Money making red tape. Unhelpful.
I Asif, we are sorry that you found the process unhelpful. Since April 2004 the Government made it compulsory to attend a miams, as you did before you can apply to court. We make a charge for the paperwork for court as the cost of being an accredited mediator, required to sign the form is in excess of £1,000 per year in compulsory training and supervision. We do wish you all the best moving forwards.
Anna Harries, Manager, SMS
Kevin W
Verified Buyer

The process was presented in a clear non-emotive fashion which smoothed the process for all parties.

The process is not yet complete so not able to talk about the ultimate position.
Surrey Mediation Service is rated 4.62 based on 29 reviews