Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
It was a very good experience. Very approachable and clearly explained. Happy with the service provided.
I found the advice useful, informative and very helpful. I was unaware of a few things relating to the rights of grandparents even after I had read up online. Let’s hope I can resolve my issue to satisfaction.
Great service
Belinda was brilliant. I wasn’t to sure what the mediation would entail but I felt very comfortable talking with her. I would definitely recommend your company
Excellent and very straightforward.
Really helpful in facilitating difficult conversations and tackling hard issues.
Execllent service
The lady I spoke to exceeded my expectations and gave me good advice
Great initial conversation. Calm, clear and well structured discussion the main aspects of mediation and how the process will work.
I had a call with Alister reluctantly booked from a pop up advert on google, so I didn't expect much from it. I was pleasantly surprised. Alister advice was informative concise and delivered with empathy and warmth. A positive experience in a bleak personal situation F
The service was great, I had briefly spoken to another firm who were pushy and impersonal. This company were kind patient and understanding, giving me more confidence in a tricky time.
Good communication and friendly professional service
It was great initial meeting with Alistair. Very informative and clearly outlayed my options and I chose the one which suited my situation most.I am carrying on with them on mediation.👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
I did receive a good service Thank you
Pathetic, incompetent and focused only on money making. £1200, 3 months down the drain. AVOID
Hello, we understand why you gave a 1* review as you were only the second client in 10 years we have had to cease working with due to your approach to the mediation process and your mediator. I am delighted we helped you agree a parenting plan for your children - that will hopefully benefit them throughout their lives - and that you also benefited from the £500 Government voucher scheme we arranged for you. We are truly sorry our service was not a good fit for you and wish you all the best in finding a financial resolution by another alternative dispute resolution method.
Chloe was brilliant
Great service for the price.
Very helpful with clear information and easy to talk to
Shuttle mediation with Ian was a positive experience. Highly recommend
My initial 30 minute session was excellent. Alistair listened to all that I said and responded with clear and very informative advice. Really refreshing to have someone answering all my questions and also providing clear direction on all the details I needed to understand. Without question, fantastic value and reassuring, I now feel confident to move forward. Thank you.
Mediate UK is rated 4.80 based on 489 reviews