Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Excellent and empathetic service.
Very helpful and would recommend this service to anyone who is feeling concerned or has questions or signposted to help solve there situation. Thank you!
Good customer service and very knowledgeable staff
Very professional and only to happy to help with any questions I had.

Highly recommend
Fantastic service. 5 stars!
It was a really good experience, I felt supported and received the guidance I needed! Very thankful.
Very clear and helpful advice, took the time to understand my situation and explain options in a very transparant way that was easy to navigate and also without any pressure.
The caller was very professional, took her time to explain what was expected and the process was very smooth. She was also accommodating.
Yes I received a good service
Obviously, t is a bit daunting to start discussions but I felt reassured by my consultation and, as I was encouraged to look forward not back, I felt much more positive and ready to progress afterwards. Many thanks.
Arranging the free initial meeting with Mediate UK was simple efficient. Ali was empathic and kind when considering my situation and covered a lot of ground in 30 minutes. I came away with a much better understanding of the mediation process and with a certainty that if my ex and I decide to follow this route that I would want to use Ali's services.
I spoke to a very helpful lady and the outcome and service was superb from start to finish.
I spoke with Alistair today and he gave really open, honest and clear advice about how to move forward with a divorce.
Tak otrzymałam super obsługę
Very grateful for clear and helpful advice that sounded realistic and in touch with the reality of the situation.
A very good and quick service.
The ladies are very knowledgeable. They are always there to answer any questions and would make point to find out if they don't. I would totally recommend this service.
Great service really helpful
Very thorough conversation detailing all my options and clear price structure
I took advantage of the free 30min advice session.
I was given clear non biased advice on what I was doing was correct and fair.
No hard sell and because of that I'm more likely to use the paid service.
You'd be daft not to have a 30 min call...
I had my free 30 minute meeting this evening and it really helped me understand the process and how to move forward.
Mediate UK is rated 4.79 based on 418 reviews