Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I was given clear guidance from a friendly mediator. Very helpful and hopefully now on the right path
Very helpful and great to talk through sensible options for my situation. Would highly recommend
Mediate UK have been an incredible help to me. They offer nothing but sound, practical advice; and will always seek the most cost-effective, mutually agreeable outcomes; operating with the utmost professionalism and discretion. Completely recommend.
I found mediate uk calm, efficient and cost effective. It can be an emotional time but Christine made the process respectful and calm to both parties. A very civil way to end a marriage
Extremely helpful advice and thoughtful too.
Found Ali very helpful and fair, actually have a little hope that this journey of divorce can be and will be okay!
Mediate helped me and my X go through a very difficult process. They acted professionally and were impartial which is very important in this day and age! Ian Lovatt was amazing but I’m sure all of the Mediate UK team are just as good!
Was very helpful and precise. The questions were very relevant and the platform great too. Thank you very much.
I found the service very helpful, and they were very understanding with the problems. That I am having with my ex partner and what she has been doing towards me. They fitted the mediation around my work and the process is very smooth.
Fair, impartial and professional service. Competitive pricing compared with traditional solicitors.
The service was great. 10/10. Thank you!
A good introduction to a rather complicated process. Thanks
Had my first initial free 30 minute chat with Ali Carter. Was made to feel at ease and my questions and worries were answered - will definitely be proceeding with this service as I’ve been impressed so far.
Ali was very good, concise and very knowledgeable. He was very helpful in dealing with my issue
Just felt finally getting somewhere
Everything was completed in a stress free manner and explained very well
I was very happy with the mediator & the process to go through. I was made to feel comfortable even though I was upset & I was treated very gently & sypathetically.
Very helpful ,and easy to understand .
Nice and was able to make suitable times for appointment
Efficient and straightforward.