Mediate UK Ltd Reviews

Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I have been fortunate enough to have met Alastair Carter for advice on two occasions, both meetings have proved extremely courteous, friendly and highly informative. I cannot recommend Mediate UK services highly enough, they do everything In their power to be helpful, and without the expense normally associated with these things. Dave Thompson"
"Absolutely amazing service, life changing for our separated family. Thank you so much."
"very good, many thanks ,blessings"
"Ian was very professional and helpful!"
"Very helpful, patient and considerate. Ian made a difficult process bearable. He explained each step and took the time to ensure I felt comfortable and unthreatened by the process. I would highly recommend Ian."
"was very happy with process and service"
"Clearly explained and a very pleasant empathetic person."
"It was helpful"
"I felt I was put at ease by the mediator and was well informed many thanks"
"Needed a MIAM for court application. Telephone MIAM was quickly arranged and very helpful. Prompt service"
"Surrey Mediation Service provided a very professional and helpful service. Ian Lovatt was very knowledgeable, efficient and patient in helping guide us through all the processes. I would thoroughly recommend SMS."
"Very good service"
"Very professional service, prompt appointments"
"Very quick and easy to understand"
"I tried to use mediation to resolve childcare issues with my ex partner. Sadly, he did not engage with the mediation because the mediator I met during my MIAM meeting was so understanding and experienced, I am sure he would be able to help us. The entire process was very friendly and supportive, I received an appointment and all necessary documents very quickly, I felt I was listened to, understood and I felt that the mediator had a genuine ability to help me. From his experience, he understood my problems and I did not have to go through rather traumatic process of explaining, which was very reassuring. I was treated in a fair way, without prejudice, with warmth and will to help me and my son. Thank you to all mediation team for your hard work."
"My husband and I attended a mediation regarding our grandson."
"The people were very helpful and seemed to have a lot of knowledge. But I found the process didn't suit me because the mediator could not control what the other party did. The MIAM meeting gave me a lot of information I did not know. But when the financial disclosure was slow to be submitted there seemed little that could be done to speed that up. Anna was really helpful in the office and I can't fault the support form that perspective."
"I have only had an initial telephone conversation so far to book an appointment but the lady on the phone was very understanding and sympathetic, thank you."
"Clear and concise and put many worries to bed, which has helped make the process run smoothly."
Mediate UK Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 96 reviews