Surrey Mediation Service Reviews

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Surrey Mediation Service ?

"My questions were answered to my satisfaction. The staff member was friendly and helpful as well as reassuring towards my problem."
"The whole process was easy and Ian turned what could’ve been a difficult situation in to a smooth, professional one."
"Sosnowska"
"I couldn’t fault the service, I felt supported at all times, in mediation on the telephone and by email- thank you"
"Professional company , very prompt with excellent customer service would definitely recommend."
"The mediator grasped my case immediately and knew how to proceed."
"I found the advice very useful.but mostly I found the proffecional support invaluable and I felt I could really trust my mediator."
"I just don't understand what we got. It's taken over two years and I'm no closer to being divorced. Our situation has changed so much over that two plus years the whole process has been useless."
Hi Jamie, I can see that Surrey Mediation Service helped you reach an agreement in 2017 and that your decree nisi has been granted.

Your solicitor told us that the court amended the consent order but you no longer wished to be bound by the agreement reached in mediation as your circumstances had changed?

We hate to have an unhappy customer though - so we are happy to offer you both three hours of joint mediation at no extra cost - to help you reach a new agreement.

Please get in touch with us if you wish to take us up on this offer and we will book you in. Best wishes, Ali at Surrey Mediation Service
"Good service helped us come to an agreement"
"My thoughts are Ian was very helpful with information he gave and at same time caring"
"Great service and good staff"
"Said they would call at 16.00 and did so bang on time! Mediator was very friendly and helpful! The process was very quick! My desired form was emailed over to me within minutes of the call ending! Highly recommend"
"Excellent friendly and informative company , highly recommended"
"Very helpful and professional service."
"Easy to talk with sound advice much cheaper than a solicitor"
"Ian Lovatt and Anna Harries were so lovely, kind and understanding. They were always on hand with impartial advice and warmth. They made the mediation process a lot easier to bear."
"Very professional and helpful"
"Simple and straightforward process fully explained by very effective staff."
"Very friendly and professional service. Very grateful for having used them."
"very professional"