Surrey Mediation Service Reviews

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Surrey Mediation Service ?

"Excellent friendly and informative company , highly recommended"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very helpful and professional service."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy to talk with sound advice much cheaper than a solicitor"
"Ian Lovatt and Anna Harries were so lovely, kind and understanding. They were always on hand with impartial advice and warmth. They made the mediation process a lot easier to bear."
"Very professional and helpful"
"Simple and straightforward process fully explained by very effective staff."
"Very friendly and professional service. Very grateful for having used them."
"very professional"
"excellent service"
"Very helpful Service"
"I found the service very professional and friendly."
"I found the service I received excellent services simply because I felt the mediator really took time to listen to me and ask me the right questions in order to best use my time with him. At times when people get to this point in a relationship it can be full of anger and resentment so having someone who is able to ask the right questions enabled me to put all that aside and consecrated on what was best for my son."
"I found the mediation service extremely professional, efficient and friendlly. Everything was explained and the whole process was very easy and convenient. Especially considering my heavy work schedule and commuting daily. There was nothing for me to feel stressed about. I’d certainly recommend Surrey Mediation Service to anyone. I found it extremely good value too."
"I found the service to be friendly, professional and informative. Thank you"
"Very professional service. Thank you."
"very helpful, good advice, understanding a very stressful time"
"fantastic meeting,surrey mediation were perfect and help me achieve what i required,they kept to the time and date for the meeting over the telephone.no complaints"
"I was very impressed with how swiftly the appointment was arranged, and how easy and uncomplicated the conference-call-type interview was. This is a very stressful time for anyone going through this process and SMS helps make this part of it as painless and smooth running as they can."
"Quick, easy, friendly and extremely good value. Surrey Mediation Service enabled me to get both the child contact and financial elements of my divorce to Court without delay. Highly recommended."
"Prompt, professional and efficient. Exactly what is needed at a difficult time. Thank you."
Surrey Mediation Service is rated 4.74 based on 58 reviews