Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Very helpful in always
Hi i was very happy with your services and most grateful for you help thank you
Had free initial consultation with Ali and he was most helpful gave me the advice I needed and was able to answer all questions as well as listening to my long story , this was a child contact matter and I now have a clear vision of what I need to do
Ali assisted me greatly when I was in need of some really good solid advice , My matter was around child contact and now I have a clear vision of what I need to do thanks to Ali. Would highly recommend even if it’s only the free 30min πŸ‘πŸ½
Tamsin was excellent- explained everything clearly, she has a friendly, warm and approachable manner.
Just had a free initial meeting with Ali and he was great in helping me identify potential ways to move forward with a separation situation.
Thanks Ali.
Quick straightforward,professional great service highly recommend if you are unfortunately in a position where you need mediation
Brilliant
Very friendly and supportive.
Very good service received.
Recommend to all.
Thanks Ali for your very informative and constructive advice!
The service was confidential and easy to use, really helpful and comforting counsellors.
Chloe was very Paige t and explained things very clearly
The service delivery was per excellent. The staff was very courteous, precise and accurate in her professional conduct.
Very good and clear service
Excellent consultation with Ali today. Very knowledgeable and gave me great advice I would highly recommend and would most definitely use again thank you so much
Offers clarity on a way forward with your family
I did. The lady was very clear and i totally understood the whole process
This service was very good I would recommend them to anyone very helpful and useful.
Thank you very much for your help.
Jody.
Very pleased with the service I received. It was timely, professional and very supportive. I feel I have the information I need to move forward with my case and I know I can contact Mediate UK at any time throughout the process.
Mediate UK is rated 4.72 based on 205 reviews