Mediate UK Reviews

Based on 573 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
I decided to take the paid consultation because after browsing for several websites which offer similar services, MediateUK website was the only one which offered lots and lots of FREE guidance (a rarity in this $$ paying world)..which was refreshing. This then gave me the confidence to call up their number. Again the experience was extremely customer friendly with the person explaining everything as clearly as possible (without rushing to keep the phone down or trying to push the paid consultation service). She was also knowledgeable and explained and even followed up with an email. At this point, I definitely wanted to book the 25paid 30-minute consultation. On the day, Ali (the MD) clearly explained everything and within 5 minutes of speaking to him, I think I have made up my mind to go with their services. Once I have completed the proceedings, I will definitely leave another review....and going by what I have seen and experienced so far, will be surprised if its going to be
I had a 30 minute consultation and it was very useful and helpful, thank you so much for your services!
I felt that the service was very helpful.
So far so good, main joint session hasn't happened yet.
Very helpful and very understanding Big hugs and love to Jes. Thank you
i had a 30 minute consultation Witch was very helpfully in deciding what route to take with my divorce. Very friendly and knowledgeable .
Very efficient service to make child arrangements
Excellent service. Highly recommended!
Quick and easy service
I thought the lady who I spoke to was very empathetic and explained everything very clearly.
Thank you Ali and Mediate UK for providing such a service. The dialogue was quite informative and I would recommend the service highly to any unfortunate person in these situation. I'm now on a new path of my troubled journey, and look forward to the end.
The 30 minute consultation with Ali Carter was really insightful, enabling me to consolidate my thoughts and decide the route I would like to take in the divorce process. At £25 it was definitely worth the fee.
My Zoom consultation was useful, informative and affordable.
It was a difficult subject that Mediate Uk made a lot easier! Thoroughly recommend this service
Alistair was able to chat through some options in a calm and kind way. His advice was invaluable and we will not hesitate go back to him again should we need to. His fees are extremely reasonable yet he offers a thorough and warm service. Thank you, Alistair.
Ali really put my mind at ease with clear and helpful guidance, and how to make the process more affordable so that we can focus on moving forward. Thank you!
My 30 minute consultation with Ali Carter was simple and quick to set up and the consultation went smoothly in a WhatsApp video call. I had provided some introductory background information at the time of booking the consultation. Ali was pleasant and clear in his explanation of the various aspects of financial matters and the mediation process. He was able to answer most of my questions and clarify some of the issues I have concernsd about. Ali also agreed to send me some further information by email. By the end of the consultation, I felt clearer about the process of negotiating a finacnial settlement with my wife. I felt more confident about what might be possible and aware of some of the pitfalls I had not considered. Whether or not I will need more formal legal advice at some point, I feel the low-cost consultation was very good value as a way of preparing for negotiations. I would certainly recommend Mediate UK strongly for anyone considering divorce or financial negotiations.
Alistair was clear concise and compassionate when explaining how to proceed. I have finally felt able to move forward through the overwhelm so highly recommended.
Ali has great expertise in this topic and was able to provide me with some great examples/stories and ideas to help me with my next steps in this process.
I had all my questions answered in a professional and empathetic manner by Alistair. I have been provided with all the information and choices I need to make decisions going forward. I now have to act upon those in my own time. Thank you
Cheap 30 mins and pointed me exactly in the direction I need to be, Alistair was fantastic!
Mediate UK is rated 4.80 based on 573 reviews