Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Biased and not at all happy with the outcome.
Hi Ross. We are delighted we managed to help you reach an agreement - one of the 90% of our clients who do through us. If you are not happy with the outcome you agreed, we can continue the mediation or you can take your case to court for them to make a decision. All our mediators, processes and company ethos is to remain completely impartial - so I will be happy to chat with you to see why you did not think this was the case. I can be reached anytime at alistair@mediateuk.co.uk. Best wishes and thank you for your review.
I don’t feel mediation helped at all. I ended up feeling just as bullied in mediation as I did before it. Waste of time, waste of money.
I felt that I wasn’t helped even when the mediation service could see that I was doing everything asked and my ex wife was being obstructive and didn’t really want mediation.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

The over-riding principals of mediation are we must maintain our neutrality at all times and that the whole process is a voluntary one.

We cannot therefore help one party more than the other and if one side does not wish to take part, we cannot hassle, chase or coerce them in any way.

Instead, both parties receive regular (approximately 3-monthly) emails from us requesting an update.

If both of you wish to re-engage in the process in the future, we would be happy to help you reach an agreement - just as we do for 90% of our clients who mediate through us.
Mediate UK is rated 4.57 based on 120 reviews