Mediate UK Reviews

Based on 568 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
My 30 minute consultation with Ali Carter was simple and quick to set up and the consultation went smoothly in a WhatsApp video call. I had provided some introductory background information at the time of booking the consultation. Ali was pleasant and clear in his explanation of the various aspects of financial matters and the mediation process. He was able to answer most of my questions and clarify some of the issues I have concernsd about. Ali also agreed to send me some further information by email. By the end of the consultation, I felt clearer about the process of negotiating a finacnial settlement with my wife. I felt more confident about what might be possible and aware of some of the pitfalls I had not considered. Whether or not I will need more formal legal advice at some point, I feel the low-cost consultation was very good value as a way of preparing for negotiations. I would certainly recommend Mediate UK strongly for anyone considering divorce or financial negotiations.
Brilliant service, lovely lady
The service with close Evan was excellent
A somewhat slow start with no initial contact sent to both parties, hacking issues & misbooked appointments. However the Mediators involved were very good. It's the behind the scenes things that made a stressful situation much more stressful than it needed to be.
very quick and easy. I had scheduled for a Zoom call and called me on Whatsapp but got the job done.
When I received my callback, Rachel was very reassuring and helpful.
I did receive good service it’s only a shame my ex-wife decided not to engage. I’ve now opened a court application to see if we can agree on a parenting plan to bring us back to a level of collaboration. Thanks
I did receive a good service Thank you
Yes very good service
Yes, it was professional and straightforward.
The service was as I expected
It was good.
Yes, thank you
Thank you for your help.
Our mediator was so patient and took us through the financial settlement methodically. I think we both found it helpful that the mediator was completely neutral yet helped us come up with a reasonable agreement over a few sessions without it becoming acrimonious.
The mediator was very professional and helpful. I do feel the cost was high for the short amount of time of the call
Quick, to the point and hassle free. Easy to book and given the pandemic, the meeting was virtual but just as effective.
very helpful
Informative, though not very much in depth.
A very good service made to feel that my problems matter thank you
Mediate UK is rated 4.80 based on 568 reviews