Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Thank you for your help.
Our mediator was so patient and took us through the financial settlement methodically. I think we both found it helpful that the mediator was completely neutral yet helped us come up with a reasonable agreement over a few sessions without it becoming acrimonious.
The mediator was very professional and helpful. I do feel the cost was high for the short amount of time of the call
Quick, to the point and hassle free. Easy to book and given the pandemic, the meeting was virtual but just as effective.
very helpful
Informative, though not very much in depth.
A very good service made to feel that my problems matter thank you
I found the meeting very useful and it had a friendly atmosphere.
I would like to thank the gentlemen very much for his time and advise.
Efficient and effective service
as described in introductory email
Good service Unfortunately no option but to incur unnecessary expense
The service was (relatively) fast, totally reliable and being online,
it was very convenient. From start to finish the whole process took
about 18 hours. So thank-you!
Received good service
had an intial consultation and was very clear, concise and informative that was reassuring in providing a few options to resolve our situation
Very happy to recommend Mediate UK, they were first class in helping us to reach our financial settlement.
The service was good. The call was on time and the lady I spoke to was clear in what she was saying.
Was very helpful and precise. The questions were very relevant and the platform great too. Thank you very much.
..........
Very efficient service, definitely the service to use should you you need a miam urgently
Mr Lovatt was very professional