Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
I decided to take the paid consultation because after browsing for several websites which offer similar services, MediateUK website was the only one which offered lots and lots of FREE guidance (a rarity in this $$ paying world)..which was refreshing. This then gave me the confidence to call up their number. Again the experience was extremely customer friendly with the person explaining everything as clearly as possible (without rushing to keep the phone down or trying to push the paid consultation service). She was also knowledgeable and explained and even followed up with an email. At this point, I definitely wanted to book the 25paid 30-minute consultation. On the day, Ali (the MD) clearly explained everything and within 5 minutes of speaking to him, I think I have made up my mind to go with their services. Once I have completed the proceedings, I will definitely leave another review....and going by what I have seen and experienced so far, will be surprised if its going to be
Alistair was extremely helpful and professional throughout the consultation and helped to alleviate any doubts or misconceptions I had on the process. He took the time to understand the whole situation and the guidance he provided was tailored specifically to my situation which has already helped me significantly.
I felt Alistair was honest and upfront with me, which I really appreciated. I also found him to be friendly and genuine.
very quick and easy. I had scheduled for a Zoom call and called me on Whatsapp but got the job done.
I contacted Mediate UK for an initial 15 min conversation and Alistair was very helpful, we ended talking a little bit more and it was not rushed at all. When we discussed my situation, Alistair gave me tailored and honest advice and a wide range of options that can be used in my situation. It was not just about Mediate UK, it was about what is best for me. In summary, Alistair was super professional.
Alistair was friendly and knowledgeable. He helped me to clarify some key points about my not usual situation. My £25 saved me from making mistakes (based on my assumptions aboul legal fairness) that would have cost me thousands.
Alistair was friendly , attentive and extremely knowledgeable. He was fair and honest in suggesting my best course of action even though I thought that another one looked good. He gave me brilliant advice and I felt listened to and understood and empowered to continue on this treacherous path of a bitter divorce. I would highly recommend this service .
Alistair really listened and explained things really careful and explained different options and ways forward and implications of each.
Quick easy efficient
Really helpful, informative and well paced conversation to talk through the ins and outs, possibilities and legalities of the divorce process. Ali was thoughtful, empathetic and clear in his advice. Highly recommended.
So kind and helpful, thank you
When I received my callback, Rachel was very reassuring and helpful.
My initial call with Ali was so helpful. He was so reassuring, and gave me all the information I needed to feel confident about moving forward. I look forward to working with them during our mediation process. Thank you Ali!
Had a 30 minute call with Ali about relevant options to my situation. He was extremely informative and gave me lots of details about my options and what each stage involved. £25 well spent!
Hi I found the service very helpful and informative. A Professional service. Kind regards John.
Felt we were being charged to just slowly fill in forms we could have completed ourself. If was amicable at this stage but the pace was not assessed as to what we needed. It is now in the has of lawyers with parents estranged from children. Was a formula rather than assessing the needs and personalities of the customers.
Hello - we are sorry you felt the process did not work for you. I was surprised to see the feedback as I can see we helped you both agree a full parenting plan and then had one session on your financial disclosure and you were then going to get more information. For finances we have to agree your financial disclosure initially, as this is what a court and any solicitor would expect us to do. It's part of a 4 step process you follow when discussing finances and is much cheaper doing it through mediation than through solicitors. I wish you all the best in reaching an agreement through your lawyers and we will be happy to pick up your mediation at any point in the future should you wish to.
I did receive good service it’s only a shame my ex-wife decided not to engage. I’ve now opened a court application to see if we can agree on a parenting plan to bring us back to a level of collaboration. Thanks
Great Advice, helped me move forward and know what I was doing was correct. Worthwhile value for money advice.
30 minute zoom call to discuss the technicalities of consent orders and the financial side of a divorce. Ali was very helpful and provided clear advice on the best way to proceed, explaining all the options.
Those were few really valuable 30 minutes of very good, valuable and efficient advice by Mr.Carter. I was so concerned about my finances during my divorce. He went through my questions in detail and answered all of them and beyond my expectations. I really recommend Mediate UK.
Yes the service was wonderful. Everyone I came into contact with was so helpful from the mediator to the lady who took my initial call.
Mediate UK is rated 4.79 based on 525 reviews