Mediate UK Reviews

Based on 595 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK Reviews

About Mediate UK:

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

Willoughby Road

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
I decided to take the paid consultation because after browsing for several websites which offer similar services, MediateUK website was the only one which offered lots and lots of FREE guidance (a rarity in this $$ paying world)..which was refreshing. This then gave me the confidence to call up their number. Again the experience was extremely customer friendly with the person explaining everything as clearly as possible (without rushing to keep the phone down or trying to push the paid consultation service). She was also knowledgeable and explained and even followed up with an email. At this point, I definitely wanted to book the 25paid 30-minute consultation. On the day, Ali (the MD) clearly explained everything and within 5 minutes of speaking to him, I think I have made up my mind to go with their services. Once I have completed the proceedings, I will definitely leave another review....and going by what I have seen and experienced so far, will be surprised if its going to be
Excellent Services, quick response and helpfull staffs.
It was a very good service where i was able to discuss everything about my case.
Good courteous staff. Gave good advise and options available for my requirements. Will be happy to recommend them.
They are so helpful and very understanding as well as being informative!
Yes, the mediator was a good listener, very empathetic and gave me some insightful advice
The initial 15 minute consultation was super useful. The representative I spoke with was very efficient, helpful, knowledgeable and even provided additional information after the 15 minutes expired. A great service!
Extremely pleased with both members of staff i spoke to. They were polite, curtious, helpfull and professional. I cant praise this service and highly recommend them to prospective clients. M. Cooper
Received a good service.
Yes very efficient and helpful
Jess was very helpful, indeed. She explained the mediation process clearly and concisely, allowing plenty of time to answer the questions I put to her.
Set up an initial consultation on recommendation of solicitor. The host was calm, clear and answered all our questions. He gave a step by step description of the divorce process, and the mediation process. He was sensitive to emotional moments, and was very reassuring. Importantly he gave us some next steps, enabling us to move the process on. There was no hard sell, just plain, clear and helpful advice/Information. Best £75 I have spent in a long long time.
It was very helpful. Although I didn’t need the mediation service from Mediate UK. Jess was very polite, listen to all my concerns and help me explore further options which was suitable for me. I really appreciate the 15 mins free consultation service. Thank You
I have to confess I had just come out of an operation so wasn’t in the right mental sharp place! I don’t really understand the part that played in terms of the process…he was great but I’d love to know how that worked as part of the process……my solicitors are never very straightforward with their process! Could you possibly explain? Thankyou so much!
Hello Kareen. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I can see you had a court MIAM with us. It is a legal requirement to at least consider family mediation before you can apply to court. If you decide you now wish to mediate the issues, we can set this up for you. If you wish to go to court, by holding that meeting with you, we are able to sign the court form, which allows the court to set a hearing date - and you should have that signed form with you now. You are correct - Family law is confusing, there are lots of resources on our website, and this link may help: https://www.mediateuk.co.uk/why-do-i-need-family-mediation-before-court/ I wish you all the best with your future and a speedy recovery from your operation.
Generally I would say yes,but it’s a little hard to compare with any other as it’s the first time using such a service.
My service was very good, it was a clear understanding of what I was told and explained.
As a concerned parent seeking advice and guidance to pass onto my daughter Jess filled the 15 mins with plenty of useful advice and will be following up with an email that I can share with my daughter so she has neutral , professional advice to access as she navigates a separation. Feeling reassured that the use of future consultations with Mediate U.K. will be worthwhile. Thankyou Jess
Excellent experience of the initial call. Jess was very helpful and professional. Unfortunately, due to me being resident abroad, they won't be able to help further.
All my questions were answered very professionally and concisely by Jess. 15 minutes went by very quickly, but I feel that at this stage all my questions were answered. Also, further information that have been emailed to me will definitely help me make the right decisions. I would highly recommend Mediate UK. Thank you Jess
The free 15 minute phone conversation was really useful. Jessica was very knowledgeable and explained my options thoroughly without expecting a commitment to paying for anything, will be using this service and happy to recommend it.
Very good service understood the needs
Mediate UK is rated 4.8 based on 595 reviews