Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
I still haven't recieved my c100 form. Which was all I really wanted.
Hello Rikki, we just chatted and I explained we emailed the C100 form on the same day as your MIAM. We have now posted it to you as you said you had troubles with your email. I wish you all the best with your case.
We had 5 joint sessions with Mediate UK that cost a fortune. My husband and I have a very amicable separation and have no unresolved issues between us. However, instead of finalising our agreement, we got nowhere. The mediator was unaccredited, bias and made multiple mistakes. She sent us the final document that completely disregarded what was discussed and agreed on. They said "it was made prior to our final session" and that is why we should pay for another session. When we gave a detailed report on what was wrong and what was different from our agreements, asking to bring the documents in accordance to them, they just told us to change the mediation company. We lost time and a lot of money.
I originally started with a 3 star review as I'd received a service but bad advice meant it was useless. After this I received a phone call from the CEO asking to fix it, offering me extra help when they didn't have to and asked me to change the review which I gladly did thinking they'd called me cos they actually cared about my plight. Upon changing the review I couldn't even get a reply to an email.

Waste of money and time for me and feel quite manipulated tbh.

AND STOP ASKING ME TO CHANGE MY REVIEW! I WILL NOT!
Hello Rachel. I am so sorry you feel that way. I'm a little confused as I can't see what more we could have done for you. You were told incorrectly you needed a C100 by the passport office and then you filed it incorrectly at court. The MIAM is the only part we deal with, which was handled quickly and correctly. But we still offered a free conversation with our solicitor to help you resubmit it, but you never contacted her. There offer is still there, should you wish to get some free legal advice as we wanted to help on your case. I wish you all the best in getting this resolved.
I thought it was very expensive and the mediator literally acted like a referee, my point being any one unqualified could have done his job, though he was a nice man !!!
Thank you for the review. Our accredited family mediators require an average of two year's family mediation experience to build a portfolio of cases, having undergone a foundation training course and ongoing independent assessment and training. We regularly review our prices and are pleased to say we are still the least expensive for private paying clients in Surrey. With court costs potentially in the tens of thousands, many people find mediation a quicker, faster and more amicable route to solve their issues. We wish you the best of luck in resolving your case and we are happy to continue with mediation if you need us anytime in future.
I just don't understand what we got. It's taken over two years and I'm no closer to being divorced.
Our situation has changed so much over that two plus years the whole process has been useless.
Hi Jamie, I can see that Surrey Mediation Service helped you reach an agreement in 2017 and that your decree nisi has been granted.

Your solicitor told us that the court amended the consent order but you no longer wished to be bound by the agreement reached in mediation as your circumstances had changed?

We hate to have an unhappy customer though - so we are happy to offer you both three hours of joint mediation at no extra cost - to help you reach a new agreement.

Please get in touch with us if you wish to take us up on this offer and we will book you in. Best wishes, Ali at Surrey Mediation Service
The mediator didn't actually mediate. Some unfounded assumptions in the figures were accepted. We were no further on after our two sessions than before. No ideas that we hadn't thought of ourselves were tried. It was a waste of time, effort or money.
Mediate UK is rated 4.75 based on 323 reviews