Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Myself and my Ex partner have both agreed to attend mediation. However, after completing the referral form, nobody will get back to us. I have left a number of voicemails and chaser emails, but no response. It has been 2 weeks now!
I thought it was very expensive and the mediator literally acted like a referee, my point being any one unqualified could have done his job, though he was a nice man !!!
Thank you for the review. Our accredited family mediators require an average of two year's family mediation experience to build a portfolio of cases, having undergone a foundation training course and ongoing independent assessment and training. We regularly review our prices and are pleased to say we are still the least expensive for private paying clients in Surrey. With court costs potentially in the tens of thousands, many people find mediation a quicker, faster and more amicable route to solve their issues. We wish you the best of luck in resolving your case and we are happy to continue with mediation if you need us anytime in future.
I just don't understand what we got. It's taken over two years and I'm no closer to being divorced. Our situation has changed so much over that two plus years the whole process has been useless.
Hi Jamie, I can see that Surrey Mediation Service helped you reach an agreement in 2017 and that your decree nisi has been granted.

Your solicitor told us that the court amended the consent order but you no longer wished to be bound by the agreement reached in mediation as your circumstances had changed?

We hate to have an unhappy customer though - so we are happy to offer you both three hours of joint mediation at no extra cost - to help you reach a new agreement.

Please get in touch with us if you wish to take us up on this offer and we will book you in. Best wishes, Ali at Surrey Mediation Service
The mediator didn't actually mediate. Some unfounded assumptions in the figures were accepted. We were no further on after our two sessions than before. No ideas that we hadn't thought of ourselves were tried. It was a waste of time, effort or money.
Mediate UK is rated 4.57 based on 120 reviews