Suntransfers.com Reviews

Difficult
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Suntransfers.com Reviews

About Suntransfers.com:

Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Tell us how Suntransfers.com made you happy
I have used Suntransfers 2 times in recent months ,on both occasions I was happy with the service ,especially in Croatia. My only gripe was when the taxi arrived in Dassia Corfu the driver had the wrong name on his papers . We were stranded until he conceded and took us to the airport , for our homeward flight. WOC2
The driver arrived 1 hour early we were told he would collect us from our hotel at 5pm and he arrived at 4pm, we felt very rushed and he got us at the airport 4 hours before our flight. The departure desk wasn't open and we had to wait 1 and half hours before checking in. This was not the good experience we have Previously had with Sun Transfers.
Have always used this company for our transfers from and to airports, even in Turkey, have always found it very efficient, and the drivers courteous.
Ordered a taxi as a surprise to transfer my mum from the airport to the villa where she was celebrating her birthday. Great service, lovely suited drivers and good vehicles. Did exactly what it needed to. Would use again
very good! driver waiting for us in arrival hall only problem was it was a long walk to the car and my husband has a problem walking and although he took the suitcases he didnt seem to understand that my husband was struggling with the walk his english wasnt good. return journey to the airport excellent the driver spoke good english and we asked him to drop us off at the special needs area and he took us right into the airport and helped us he was very good and very helpful.
good service without any hassle .would recommend.
Have used Suntransfers many times before and thay have been excellent. For the first time in our experience the driver was not there to meet us at the airport. A phone call to the admin centre sorted it out and the wait altogether was about 15 minutes. A blemish on an otherwise outstanding track record for both efficiency and price. Will continue to use and recommend unless a similar blip happens again
Good efficient service. Polite staff.
Reliable and value foe money.
Have used this company for both personal and family over several years and have an overall good opinion of the service provided.
Will be booking again for our next holiday, so easy and very reasonable, plus you know your in safe hands
Prompt,efficient and courteous service.Would have preferred a car transfer(2people) as opposed to a minibus.
The driver on the way to Prag was very nice a d on time. But the driver on the way back was late and drove very slowly without almost taking highway, arriving late at the airport and deposing us at about 200meters from the entrance of the terminal.
We have used Sun transfers before and have been very pleased with their service. When I booked on line to request taxi I put my destination in as Albuferia - which I am sure I did before. When I put the hotel in it immediately came back wrong destination, and charged me an additional 2.50 euros fee to change it. When we arrived at the hotel information in room said this destination is in the heart of Albuferia. I think it was very mean of the company to charge me an additional amount. Not much money but the principal was wrong. We were pleased with the service, but this error did not make me happy with company - I never gave the driver a tip because of this, although I knew it wasn't his fault.
Good service at a great price
One time and very good service
no need for such a big mini bus for4 people i ordered a 6 seatter and it would have been enough but u wanted me pay extra
good service, at a competitive price
I was extremely pleased with the support and consideration taken to assist with my flight cancellation and delay. Staff were at all time keeping track of flight schedule and the call back I received was excellent. The driver was very helpful though do not speak English but appeared to understand. Thank you once again for your service.
It would have helped me if the drivers had worn a Suntransfers badge or suchlike,so that we would not have to look out for oneanother.Otherwise a perfectly satisfactory service which i shall use again next visit.
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.76 based on 11,014 reviews