Suntransfers.com Reviews

Difficult
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Suntransfers.com Reviews

About Suntransfers.com:

Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Tell us how Suntransfers.com made you happy
Reasonably priced and arrived on time.
I have always used Suntransfers when I visit Malaga and Murcia and have always found all drivers very helpful and polite. I will continue using them when I travel in September to Murcia Playa Flamenca Thank you Suntransfers
Reliable service. Easy to book online so no hassle getting a taxi at airport.
Very reasonably priced compared to other transfer companies. Both collection at the airport and pick up at our apartment was on time and efficient and would definitely recommend.
Excellent service, on time and a comfortable journey. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend.
I gave you a 5 star review on trip advisor but i am going to change it to a 3 star. We took you from rome airport to my hotel by the vatican and the driver and service was amazing. We took you from the hotel by the vatican to the cruise port the service and driver was amazing. We took you from the cruise port to our next hotel the service was amazing then it all fell apart. I took you from my last hotel to the airport and the driver was ruid. He came with a different van it was a little smaller. He wouldn't pull the middle row of seats up so we couldn't fit all our luggage which we had fit on 3 previous trips. We called the company and tried to explain and all i got was lip service not help. The driver was proceeding to throw my luggage on the street and the hotel owner came out and very calmly explaining the situation. No less i had to hire a cab for 3 pc of luggage and myself to the airport at a charge of 50 euros Almost a 5 star but they made me feel like they had all my money so who cares.
No problem finding driver at the airport and he arrived 15 mins early to collect us from the hotel
Quick easy to use site. Competitive price. Reliable service. Happy customer.
everything was fine with the transfer other than on the return transfer the driver had an other person with him who i can only imagine was his friend which i found strange and can only imagine that if i were a single female passenger would have found it uncomfortable
Very good service. There waiting at the airport and direct transfer to our apartment. The return journey was also excellent. Driver was on time and efficient. Will definitely use this company again.
Very prompt service and reliable. However the vehicles provided were not as expected and paid for. Airport to Quinto was a BMW 320. Quinto to Airport was a Ford Galaxy type of vehicle. In each instance I paid for a. premium transfer. A refund of the difference would be appreciated
The service in itself was absolutely spot on. No complains here. However, in comparison to other providers, the service was heavily overpriced. Thus 1 star deduction. For next trip I will probably use someone else.
Hi, we returned to the UK today from Faro Portugal and have used SunTransfers for quite a few years. We always travel to Faro Portugal and usually use a private Taxi and have to say the service is second to non, always punctual anyway this morning our driver was a little late and then drove very slowly and did not use the Motorway which resulted in we were 15mins late and was a complete rush to try and get through security in time for our flight. Not full marks this time SunTransfers.
PICK UP FROM MALAGA TO BELAMADENA IN PRIVATE TAXI SPOT ON. PICK UP FROM BELAMADENA TO MALAGA OK BUT WAS IN ORDINARY AIRPORT TYPE TAXI NOT A PRIVATE CAR AS BOOKED. JOHN YORK.
Very competent and professional to deal with, respond to questions quickly. We were met at the airport by a representative and waited 15 minutes for the taxi. The taxi driver was very unfriendly, no greeting no smile. What was disconcerting was him typing the villas address into his sat nav whilst driving. Still he got us there safely, which after seeing the way some of the Cretans drive, is no mean feat.
Courteous, on time, reasonable price.
Our transfers were excellent, but I also booked for my grand daughters with you under the name of Wharmby. Who were picked up in Melliha bay on the 5th of June at 3.30. AM. The driver looked shattered and eventually nodded of and ran into a traffic Island we had to keep talking to him to keep him awake. Unfortunately this spoiled what otherwise was an excellent service.
The driver was polite, helpful and prompt at the airport. The transfer was extremely quick and the driver helped us take our luggage into the hotel. Only downside was that although we had ordered a taxi for 2 people we ended up in a none-too-new minibus which was not the most comfortable - even for a short journey. For that reason alone we decided not to book a return journey.
Good service on time and easy booking process.
The 2 vehicles we had this time were a bit worn out and could do with being changed, otherwise a great trip
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.76 based on 10,999 reviews