startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

customer service
"Call reception very good but customer lounge was rubbish with. Downloads just not happening."
"clear on what I wanted easy read straight forward and simple to understand"
"Can not open the PDF to download policy ect other than that everything was fine"
"Signing up with start rescue was very easy, they were very helpful. I will write further reviews if and when I need to actually use them. Thanks, Dave"
"Start rescue was recommended by a relative. It seemed relatively easy to purchase, but l do prefer telephone and correspondence. I am however happy with it so far. It is definitely a lot cheaper than the firm l have been loyal to for 18years and never needed them."
"Haven't used you and hope i won't need to."
"Didn't renew my policy initially because my car got written off but when I got a new one I called startrescue and the lady was very helpful. I had to become a new customer again, which was fine, but she was able to find me using my old policy number so I didn't have to go through all my details"
"Trouble free joining online. Am now a customer and look forward to NOT breaking down!!!"
"Purchasing breakdown cover from Start Rescue is an extremely easy process from start to finish."
"Quick and easy to obtain quote and purchase online. 2 star cover looks to be very adequate for my 5 year old BMW and 21 year old motorbike"
"tried to email doc without success but sending hard copy in post F.O.C apart from that small hiccup all OK"
"Excellent service. Every year I have used it’s been a dream. Cheapest and whenever I have needed assistance it’s really efficient and quick."
"Quick and easy to get cover for both car and motorcycle at a good price"
"The sign up was simple and the customer service when I phoned with a question was quick and clear, so - so far all’s good. Haven’t had to make a call out so that’s yet to be reviewed. Fingers crossed!"
"Easy to use good price & quick"
"I have used Startrescue a few times for both my my motorbike and car on one policy very easy to setup and the app looks brilliant A++++++++"
"Site easy to use all done in 10 minutes .I put wrong post code in and when I phoned to correct this the bloke I spoke to was as helpful as could be well satisfied"
"Good service, hope it is continued if I need to use your breakdown service."
"Been with start rescue for a few years. Only needed to use the service with a few flat tyres situations, but start rescue were quick to answer my call and send a local garage out to help me. Would recommend!"
"Easy to purchase and set up, and previous experience of service was outstanding."
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.57 based on 27,953 reviews