startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

Easy web site to follow
Mrs Julia W
Verified Buyer

Safer when driving out that I can get help if I should breakdown

Great value for money.

Cheap price
Mr Richard B
Verified Buyer

Went to change my car and they wanted more money from me,and I only had a month remaining on my old policy so it was cheaper to scrap that month and renew from start so that was a rip off.
Mr Nuno F
Verified Buyer

I started working with this company now. I have information that is. An excellent company that leaves everyone insured and responsive to anyone who has problems on the road wherever they are.
Verified Buyer

Reading through small print, had a couple of queries about European cover: email I sent was answered quickly and efficiently by phone call.
European cover not limited to 31 days per trip, as with many other policies.
Mr Stephen J
Verified Buyer

I have given 5stars based solely on cost/value for money and service ie. ease of purchase. I haven't had a breakdown for years, but knowing I have a good level of cover, at half the cost of all the big names, makes me feel easier as my vehicle gets older. I also experienced a breakdown with a mate,who pays roughly the same as me to the leading provider and he was only towed to a garage and left. Speaks for itself.
Mr Gary H
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use with a very competitive price
Mrs Gillian F
Verified Buyer

Quick and very good website not slow like some
Mr Mark F
Verified Buyer

In general the service was good.
My sole criticism is that you do not post policy documents to the customer. I would have been prepared to pay a little Extra for this facility.
Mrs Pamela R
Verified Buyer

easy to purchase and a good price

very good rates
Mr Harry S
Verified Buyer

very helpfull and a very good price
Verified Buyer

As a new member,I cannot comment on the breakdown service, yet.But,I was encouraged to apply by it being mentioned by 'Which'; and the comprehensive breakdown service features were at a competive rate.Joining was made easy and an initial enquiry was answered swiftly.
Mr Paul H
Verified Buyer

the price was reasonably no hidden cost that you find on other covers easy to find what I wanted not use the break down cover but it gives me piece of mind yet but my daughter tells me it is good must say never heard of you till she told me

Easy to arrange cover
Verified Buyer

How easy it was to purchase at a value for money cost. And the use of modern technology. I haven't had to put the service into practice, and hopefully I don't have to, that's why I only gave 4 stars.
Verified Buyer

The price for the service purchased was reasonable and what was required
Mrs Roz R
Verified Buyer

HOW CAN I GIVE A REVIEW, I ONLY PURCHASED THIS YESTERDAY.
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.56 based on 23,072 reviews