Start Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Rescue
customer service
Read Start Rescue Reviews

About Start Rescue:

startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

Easy site to navigate and see options to choose from.
Easy to apply for online
Great support over the phone to get my breakdown cover
Easy to use the site. Set up my break cover quickly and with ease.
It would be far preferable to be given the option of receiving hard copy documentation by post when taking out a policy. Not everyone has access to print facilities.
Dear Mr Hesketh, thank you for taking the time to comment and leave a review. Your comments will be passed on to the relevant team and any recommendations you have made will be considered for future development. Please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department if there is anything further our team can help with. We are open Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00 with best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team
Courteous, efficient customer service, knowledgeable staff, good price, thank you.
Straightforward and easy to decide which cover I wanted, the sign up process only took a few minutes. Acknowledgement emails came quickly after with links to the phone app along with the account details and a temporary password.
I have been with Start rescue for the past few years and have called them out a a few times when I have broken down. Each time they have arrived very quickly, one time in just 20 minutes. I have no complaints, just praise for the efficient first class service at a very competitive price too.
Having read the Which Magazine regarding this company I found it an easy item to enrol with which I have now done and I was pleased to find that legal protection was included.
Price very good , let's hope Service is as Good ! Had problems logging on to Website, as password the sent me did not work. Sorted out with Customer Service.
Competitive prices, polite and helpful.
This is just a review of the signing up process. Seemed straightforward enough. I received a phone call a couple of hours later because they'd found a discrepancy. Somehow they had my little motorbike registered as being first taxed in 1998, and this presumably jarred with any other other databases they check against. It was first taxed in 1984, but once this was resolved all was well. I'm glad, because some other rescuer services don't want to know about anything from the last century ;-) Hopefully I'll never need to call them out. But at less than £1 a week for cover it seems like a good deal. John
Purchase process was seamless. What I don't like is having to print out my documents myself. I don't have a printer so it is a pain in the behind to get hard copy. A posted copy would be welcome.
Seems very good but have only just applied to join
Having been with Startrescue before the process was easy
Haven't used the breakdown service yet but the website is clear and and easy to use.
Very simple joining process
Best coverage at the best price......very happy 👍.
So far, so good. Easy to purchase over the internet with the level of cover I wanted at the right price.
Easy to use