startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

customer service
"Very easy & straightforward to arrange the cover you need."
"Setting up was very quick and easy. Very good price compared to my usual Breakdown cover, hopefully I won’t need to call Start Rescue, what I have researched service seems to be just as good."
"Very clear and efficient process and website."
"Purchased vehicle recovery in advance and found the various differing options easy to understand. The purchase process was straightforward and the cover ideal for a very good price. Date of commencement not yet reached so unable to comment on any actual events."
"Very Easy Website to follow, especially for the older customer!"
"Very helpful and more importantly saved me £200.00 over our RAC membership!"
"Quick efficient service"
"Easy site to use, used Startrescue before great service"
"A very quick and easy process."
"I have not needed them yet, but the purchase process was straight forward."
"Quick and easy and far cheaper than previous provider"
"The information on your website was clear and easy to understand the choices of cover available.Taking out my chosen policy was also very quick and easy."
"Really easy to sign up online. Plenty of information and advice at very competitive prices"
"Website easy to use and very reasonably priced. Very good value."
"Haven't used the actual service yet but signing up was super easy and the fact they have an app is good too. Crossing my fingers for a good service if and when I use it."
"Not had to call them out yet and hopefully will not have to but joining was very easy via website"
"excellent website,easy to understand, everything explained and unbelievably quick and simple to purchase. I hope the service is as good, should I ever need it."
"Quick and easy to complete. Very clear about what the cover entitles. Would highly recommend the purchase to someone else."
"Easy website to use & excellent price"
"Needed car break down cover, my daughter told me about Start Rescue, so decided to join."
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.57 based on 28,644 reviews