Start Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Rescue
Read Start Rescue Reviews

About Start Rescue:

startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

Excellent customer service when phoned to clarify some particulars about the policy.
Very good value for money as well as rewards for being a customer at renewal
I had a problem with my automatically renewal policy . Start rescue easily solved the problem for me first class service nothing was to much trouble I very happy customer
Good price, easy and simple process
nice easy and reliable
Never had to use the service for a breakdown but very pleased with the price and registration and very friendly and helpful on the phone when I had a query.
Particularly like the mobile app
Very reasonably priced but thankfully haven't had to use them yet
Very easy to purchase
Start rescue gives me all I want in a rescue plan.
Have not used the service yet but going by the efficiency of the admin staff I feel this will extend to the breakdown service.
I like the Start Rescue provider. They are inexpensive, and came quickly when needed. Thankyou.
Happily, have yet to report a breakdown but you appear to offer the service I require should I do so.
cannot give a review as i haven't needed to use them hopefully this will continue
Haven't used the service yet so time will tell. Website easy to use and very good pricing
I've recently renwed my cover with Start Rescue. I've not had to call on their services, being I run a Japanese car (actually made in Japan) but my wife uses the car and I feel happier knowing if Start Rescue are there if the need arises.
Value for money. Prompt response times, helpful assistance what more do you need ?
Nice easy transaction to buy Start Rescue breakdown cover. The real proof of the pudding is if I breakdown, that's what really counts. Also, Start Rescue are one of these companies that hound you to fill in a review when they haven't really done anything. Tiresome.
Easy to renew the policy.
Easy to use and competitive website
Start Rescue is rated 4.64 based on 43,976 reviews