startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

customer service
"Easy, cheap and so far no need to use. App sets up fine."
"So far very good. Online application easy and a very useful phone app for breakdown or making contact"
"Thanks david"
"a very good price and very simple to purchase. The app is simple to sign into and makes it simple if you happen to need the service. Recommended."
"Very easy to sign up. Very competitive prices and services. All good so far..."
"Quick and efficient."
"Seemed best value for money"
"Just joined and set the App. All very easy to do. Hoping for a good result should I need it."
"Easy website to buy on line good cover have not yet made a claim so cannot give full review time will tell"
"seems to be a great price.Read the reviews before purchase.Fingers crossed I wont have to use it but lets hope you live up to your reputation.I also bought a policy for my daughter too much cheaper than anywhere else and seems good value for money."
"New customer. Found the process of selecting and buying the level of cover I needed very straightforward. The internet site is user friendly and within a matter of minutes the transaction was complete."
"Gave an "Accetable" because of the mis-information I was given about my policy's legitimacy but thankfully after a call back from the supervisor all ended well."
"A very easy web site to use, with first class levels of cover on offer at a sensible price."
"reasonable price for quote"
"Easy and straightforward to work the booking, good value it seems"
"Needed breakdown cover for my 3 saabs, Alec informed me that there is a personal cover plan which has saved me a huge amount of money. It will also cover me should I be in somebody else's car all for the price of a few of nights out. Absolutely outstanding!!!"
"Easy website layout to choose what cover is required and good price."
"assisted me through a difficult application process"
"Process nice and straightforward"
"Easy to set up, reasonable cost, haven't used the call out service yet."
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.57 based on 27,570 reviews