startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

"give a good service"
Posted 21 minutes ago
"Very easy to do ,took know time bat all and the print in excellent"
"Very Polite, professional and helpful"
"Well laid out website very easy to use. Great pricing and great idea with app for locating you and reporting a breakdown"
"Only just joined so hard to review, but OK up to now"
"very helpfully and answered all my questions"
"Purchasing from the website was straightforward and quick"
"Very helpful no hassle."
"Only just joined"
"Very helpful staff."
"All went along very well and seems to cover all eventualities which I hope not to use. Many thanks for your help."
"Just signed up, to early to say yet what the service is like. Why have I been sent a review request already?"
"Although I haven’t had breakdown I found the Start rescue cover very competitive on price and quick and easy to sign up online . All in all very good service."
"Couldn't be easier to join up on line. Reasonable prices too."
"The options that I selected was 5 star. The payment page stated it was a 3 star breakdown cover."
"easy to set up staff very helpful this is my third year I have not had to use it but other reviews seem to suggest all is ok."
"Easy enough purchasing process. Value seems good (subject to small print as with everything). Not had to use them as yet which is the acid test. All in all seems good and fingers crossed I don't need them."
"Easy to set up online, great price!"
"Hope service as good when really needed."
"This company prices are brilliant and a 5 star service I received. I continued my breakdown with my insurers in January 2018 but have had to come back to start rescue. They are much better and price is the cheapest for the service provided."
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.56 based on 26,086 reviews