Start Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Rescue
Read Start Rescue Reviews

About Start Rescue:

startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

I have been with Start Rescue for years and their services have been fantastic.
Posted 1 hour ago
Good value for money and easy to join
It appears to be a good rescue service and recommended by Which. It is also good value. I hope that I don't have to use the service!!
Simple website ,WHich approved that’s enough for me.
Excellent service customer service person very friendly
Haven’t required your services for a few years but the wife has on two or three occasions!!
Good price and very good customer service assistants when purchasing. Cannot comment on rescue service because luckily have never needed to use it.
Never needed to use the rescue service but I am glad to have it just in case I need it. I have heard of Start Rescue and am happy that they are a decent brand. The price is certainly much better than their competitors and the service by the admin people is first class. I will continue to trust them as my breakdown service.
Comprehensive policy competitively priced easy to sign up and hopefully a good service that I hope I do not need to use too often
Great service and great price friendly staff
A easy website to follow.. love the star cover, just makes choosing the right cover for you a whole lot easier.. Haven't had any cause to use the service yet… fingers crossed I won’t need to… but for peace of mind u know it’s there if you need it.
Not had to use them yet. Had to use them 2 times a couple of years back due to water pipe below engine sheared. Got me home very promptly. Time before 2 blowouts, 1 front 1 back. Got me to my destination and I got new tires the next day. Had to wait about 40 minutes for Start to arrive, which is average I think.
Very reliable
I posted I was having difficulty completing payment on the website. Got a call back to my query. Problem sorted. Very impressed. Thanks
Simple renewal process at a very competitive price.
Start Rescue's website is clear and simple to use and their prices are competitive.
Very simple and easy exceptionally good value
Quick and easy
Satisfied with service, thank you.
This brief review is only about the subscription process as I joined yesterday. The process was easy and the charge was a very fair price for personal cover. Also, my vehicles are older, so compared to other offers, this one looked the best! Many don't even offer for vehicles over 15 tears old. So, well done Start Rescue!!
Start Rescue is rated 4.64 based on 47,146 reviews