startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

customer service
"Easy"
"Beautiful lady on the phone an older lady she was scrumptious."
"Value for money"
"The Startrescue breakdown cover includes some important benefits that are listed as excluded in the small print of some the other more well known brands. The application process is easy and the mobile phone app looks like it could be useful in the event of a breakdown."
"I missed my renewal date but not through lack of communication as start rescue tried calling me and emailing me to make sure I knew I would not be covered. When I did have a breakdown they were so professional and speedy and helpful and they also upgraded me during the membership without any hassle or silly charges added. I have just bought a further years membership!"
"Startrescue appears to be the best value for money for a local breakdown service on Compare the Market."
"It was a very straight forward process to view the documentation for all the various options and make a decision to go ahead and purchase a policy."
"Straight forward and quick online purchasing. Would like to be able to select multi-car at different addresses. E.g. wanted to do my sons at the same time but as he lives at a different address had to input separately."
"got a cheaper price by cancelling old policy and starting new one"
"Having just signed up to Start Rescue, I found the process very good until it came to the confirmation email that I recieved, which requested me to 'sign in' to the 'customer lounge' and update my password. The email requested me to 'Click here' to go to the required page in the customer lounge! The 'Click here' was not in fact a link! Eventually I had to go going to the Start Rescue website and update my password that way! therefor the confirmation email needs updating. Otherwise everything went very well, thank you."
"very competitive price. Easy, user friendly online site. Hopefully I won't breakdown but feel reassured by the good reviews."
"excellent service"
"Easy to use website and easy to understand. Competitive price for breakdown cover. Hope I never gave to use it, but peace of mind."
"quick and easy to join."
"Good value for money,"
"Easy to join up - Quick and straightforward."
"Easy to purchase membership."
"Very easy process in joining, website informative and easy to navigate, and premiums probably the best in the market place"
"The service is very competitively priced and offers a great package in comparison to the leading companies. The app for reporting a breakdown is very handy and reassuring in the event of breaking down. I have given four stars as opposed to five simply because the real test of course comes if I do suffer a breakdown. Nonetheless, so far I have been very impressed and the five star rating bodes well."
"I am already a member of StartRescue and my wife and myself thought we would give my Grandson a membership for Christmas. Spoke to telephonist who could not have been more helpful with a quote and promptly forwarding documents for us. Excellent service."
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.57 based on 26,990 reviews