Start Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Rescue
Read Start Rescue Reviews

About Start Rescue:

startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

Start Rescue 5 star review on 19th April 2017
Mr Francis Boland
More Photos & Videos
Good value and peace of mind.
Posted 1 hour ago
The format of your application sheet is very clear and without any ambiguity, resulting in a very straightforward completion of ones application.
was easy to buy
Value for money
Excellent price for both our cars on one cover
Sorry I can not comment on the actual breakdown service as I and my partner have not had to use it.
Renewal quotation very acceptable, renewal automatic, luckily I have not needed assistance during the past year so cannot comment on performance.
I have had breakdown cover with Start rescue for several years now. I have thankfully never had a breakdown so haven't had to call on them yet however I have been very happy with the cost of the annual cover and the cover provided, so much so that I have just recommended them to my daughter for cover on her first car.
not used the service yet so no review possible
Easy to choose the level of cover you require at very competitive price, and on the few occasions I've needed them had no problems at all
good service and great pricing
Reasonably priced,easy to change and add vehicles to policy.Fortunately not had to use the breakdown cover yet
never let me down
Quick, efficient and no hassle.
Renewing my Start Rescue Policy was so easy, no hassle and a reduction from the previous year.
In the last year I have only needed to contacted them once, that was for some advice, they were very courteous and helpful
I based my purchase on the reviews I read. As I have not had occasion to actually use the service its not possible to judge.
Have only had to call out once, but the service was excellent. I was away for the weekend with my daughter, so in an unfamiliar area late at night. We were kept up to date by phone and text, and very quickly on our way again. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent and easy buying process.
Haven't used yet
Always happy with service. Renewal was quick and easy.
Great value for money. When I broke down they were fast to sort out help
Start Rescue is rated 4.60 based on 33,307 reviews