startrescue.co.uk Reviews

19,887 Reviews

startrescue.co.uk provides affordable vehicle breakdown products to suit the needs of any motorist and budget.

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

Verified Buyer

The right price fairly easy to do
Verified Buyer

It was so easy to find out exactly what was covered and how much it cost. I had sorted out breakdown cover in a matter of minutes

good price
Mr Alan W
Verified Buyer

Easy & efficient sign-up online ; clear policy documents that can be downloaded as PDFs ; app for smartphone to aid registering a breakdown and providing GPS location ; everything just works as it should ... and the cover is great value for money. Cannot recommend this stage highly enough.
If the support is anywhere near that good should a call-out be required this will have been a fantastic investment ! So glad I switched.
Mr Michael R
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website and good value for money.
Verified Buyer

Very straightforward options and easy to make a purchase.Offered all that
i required
Verified Buyer

Very well priced for Nationwide cover. I had to contact Customer Services and they were a delight to speak to.
Mr James S
Verified Buyer

easy to enroll not had to use them yet
Verified Buyer

Good value for money and service.
Mrs Evelyn C

Quick easy and simple
Mrs Wendy S

Good service
Mr Anthony J
Verified Buyer

sorry i am unable to review startrescue yet as i have just joined and not had a reason to call upon thier services
Mr John D
Verified Buyer

Easy process to obtain breakdown cover, easy website to navigate, excellent value for money .
Verified Buyer

Brilliant website easy to navigate and understand and very competitive prices.
Mr Alan W

The. Customer service was excellent
Mrs Eileen K
Verified Buyer

My quote for my current breakdown account was far too high, I went to Compare The Market and found your offer which suited me perfectly. It was easy to complete online and the confirmation email came through almost straight away. I may not - hopefully - need your service in the coming year but it is peace of mind to know that you will be there if I do.
Mr James T

Efficient, good value.
Mr Alan S
Verified Buyer

I will gladly do this when I have had the opportunity to use the service ( which I hope I never will!)
Mr Brian B
Verified Buyer

Only just bought the rescue package offering a wide range of cover in five star for a lot less than the better known names. Unable to comment on the service as not had need of service yet. Review should be sent out after using the recovery package.
Verified Buyer

It can cover myself and my daughter in either of our cars without an added cost which is great and with the trust of start rescue is also great.
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.56 based on 19,887 reviews