startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

customer service
"not had any direct contact with them, only purchased on line"
Posted 1 hour ago
"with the other breakdown company's they are no where near start rescue for value and service."
"very easy to join up"
"Easy site to negotiate. Good coverage at a v good price. Not yet tested level of service."
"Very easy to set up policy and documentation plain and straightforward. One can see what cover one is getting at a glance. A pleasure to deal with and prices very reasonable indeed."
"I started on the web site but couldn’t get onto the payment page so I rang up and signed up. I found the young lady on the phone very pleasant and competent."
"Not used yet only just bought"
"Only just got this out so don't know what it's like if we need them but as for buying it every easy and quick"
"easy to follow the instructions on applying for cover."
"So far so good. Everything completed as per stated."
"Very reasonable prices. I'm the second person in our family to use them Definitely recommend 😊"
"Easy to choose, easy to purchase. Easily recommendable."
"Chose Start Rescue due to good rating on Defaqto Our opinion: Very unhelpful customer service team (except for Erin W and Leanne J) Passed from one person to another Told a decision could not be made as the manager had gone home (at 3 o'clock in the afternoon !!!!!!!!) Software malfunction which said our policy ended a year before we paid for it !!! Hours of phone calls before problem with boiler was sorted Five days without central heating or hot water (NOT 24 hour response !!!! it was explained to me that the 24 hour tagline refers to the call centre opening hours NOT the response time) Various sub-contractors seem to lead to poor coordination New pump fitted and leak fixed (c. 120 hours after Start Rescue was first contacted) Then repairer found another problem with the system (pressure valve) Start Rescue now saying they will not pay for repair as the boiler is functioning (I have to drain water from the system every two days) but WILL attend if the boiler breaks down... AND THIS WAS THEIR PLATINUM COVER !!!!!!!!!!! We will neither renew nor advise anyone to sign up for this "service""
"Competitive price, easy to use website, great service, Thanks"
"Easy to purchase and inexpensive. I have yet to try the service, so cannot comment on the efficacy of this."
"This will be my first year of using Start rescue. It was very easy to set up and all conditions are well set out and easy to understand. It does have a limit on how many call outs in a year but I don't see this as a problem. The price is very good compared to others and I hope that I won't be needing their services, but if I do i will look forward to dealing with them."
"Offers are good but not yet have an exxperience of breakdown to assess the services. I joined 2 days ago but Not Received a Policy document !!"
"was easy"
"Online purchase was easy to do, lets hope the cover will be as easy and good"
"i have been with startrescue for more than 3 yrs and never had a problem with them ."
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.57 based on 26,592 reviews