startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

customer service
"Value for money. Have a free App to report breakdown."
"Easy to buy a policy and good Value for money, hope I never need it."
"Application to join very easy to complete. However, I had to phone customer services because the promised email with a link to complete the account setup wasn't forth coming. (I know that their email was not blocked because I received an email asking for this review !!)"
"Purchase easy - haven't used the service yet though so hope it's as efficient as the purchase process."
"No I would prefer not to."
"First call out.. arrived in 22 minutes!! Car was fixed. First class."
"seems to be good value but havent yet had any real dealings with the company so I will see. Easy to set up though."
"5* and which recommended"
"OK on line.....but the test will be if I need to call you out!"
"Website easy to use to purchase"
"Easy to see which service you have with the star system. Clear documentation, all very good."
"Very easy to sign up and policy cover and price very competitive."
"Explored their website after reading “Which” recommendation. Details are easy to understand and that made the choice easy., particularly with the multiple car option."
"I'm not really LADY Miller - only joking!! Thanks for your help when Computer would not accept my name and Password- Rosa Miller"
"The purchasing process was very easy. If I had one slight criticism it would be the lack of a daily rate and have to choose predefined fix periods."
"Joining process was very easy"
"The buying of breakdown cover with StartRescue was an easy decision because the level 3 cover provided me with what I wanted in comparison to other providers although I feel I paid more than I should have because of the older vehicle which I rarely use."
"Found it relatively easy to subscribe on line"
"Purchase process was very straightforward and price very reasonable. Hopefully I won't get to test the rescue service."
"appears very efficient."