Start Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Rescue
Read Start Rescue Reviews

About Start Rescue:

startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

Start Rescue 5 star review on 19th April 2017
Mr Francis Boland
More Photos & Videos
I took policy out to start before Tuesday 10th June you took my money sent me details and policy starts on 11th June despite 2 emails I have heard nothing I am not happy
was informed my card details were out of date so automatic renewal could not be processed until i had made changes, however i subsequently find out the money has been taken. Very disappointed, previous service been great and was only because price was too high this time that i didn't choose to renew.
Elderly lady purchased cover
Boiler service not provided
When problem reported told to get a plumber
Comprehensive cover? Don’t think so
Very disappointed
Everytime I call the customer service, I wonder if they have been trained to be helpful and "customer driven". Sorry to bother.. Price aren't that competitive, part of me hopes I won't have to use them in an emergency situation. Looking to go somewhere else.
I had no former notice of payment being taken from my account/debit card!!!
Dear Mr Gordon, we are sorry to find your comments, Please be advised we always inform our customers regarding when their policy will be renewed and when the money will be deducted from their account, if you feel this has not happened on this occasion then please contact us so when can investigate this further. Our customer Service department is open Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
Money was taken from my account to renew ladt years recovery which i did not agree to i rang and cancelled and got refund but taking 3 days to get money back in account .Quick to take it out but not so at getting it back
Dear Mr Irwin, we are sorry to find your comments. Please be advised we only take money from a customer’s account with their consent including where they have opted in to our automatic renewal protection process. If you would like further clarification on this then we will need to access your policy, therefore please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our customer services team who would be happy to help. Our Customer Service Department is open Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
Auto renewal should be illegal
renewed my policy and took money without asking.
Dear startrescue.co.uk customer, we are sorry to find your comments. It sounds like you may have been enrolled into automatic renewal when you purchased or renewed your policy. In order for us to clarify this and look into it further we require to speak to you via the telephone, therefore we would be grateful if you could contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
This policy should not have auto renewed as the card on the account has expired. I have emailed for a full refund which I expect in 7 working days.

I will apply to my bank for a refund should you not have processed it.
Dear Mrs Copley, we are sorry to find your comments. We would like to investigate your experience further for you, and would be grateful if you could contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
Cannot give an opinion because luckily have not used them.
Also I see they have auto renewed which I do not recall signing up for.
Dear Mrs Neve, we are sorry to find your comments. Please be advised the invite for you to leave a review is based on helping us monitor our customer satisfaction, therefore we ask you for feedback in relation to how you found the purchasing experience. In regards to your policy automatically renewing, we ask that you please contact a member of our Customer Services team in order for us to look into this further. We are open Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
Can’t believe I’ve been asked for a review about a policy I didn’t take out! My policy ended ages ago and I don’t even have that car anymore! You took money out of my account without permission and sent me an email about renewing when I haven’t even been with you for a while!! Still no reply to my questioning this and asking for a refund!!
Dear Miss Robertson, we are sorry to find your comments. We would like to investigate this further for you, and would be grateful if you could contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
Policy would not automatically renew since expired credit card had been renewed. It took me ages to work out how to manually renew - I had to disable automatic renewal, then renew, and then switch automatic renewal back on again. Nowhere was there any information on how to do this - the email just said that it was simple!
Dear Mr Foster, Thank you for taking the time to comment and leave a review, we are sorry for any difficulties you encountered whilst trying to renew your policy. Your review will be passed onto the relevant team and your comments will be taken on board when we look to complete any developments in the future. If you have any other questions or queries please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
This automatic re-newal of policy’s are not right, it may suit the company well but is not designed for the customer
Dear Mr Bevan we are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction in relation to our renewal process. The renewal process is something that we have put in place to protect our customers at the renewal stage. however this is optional for all customers and this can be switched on or off at anytime by logging into our online Customer Lounge or by calling our Customer Services Department. If you would like to update your settings, please get in contact with us. We hope this provides some clarification however If you have any other questions or queries please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
Automatic renewal and not used the service yet. 3 years with the company.
Speedy and very courteous response when telephoning with any query
i have not given start rescue permission to renew my contract with your firm
Dear Mr Tierney, We are sorry to find your comments, we are very keen to look into this for you as it is not part of our process to automatically renew a customers policy without their knowledge. Automatic renewal is optional for all customers and this is something that is explained when either taking out a policy via the telephone or online. If you would like to amend your automatic renewal setting, you can do this by logging into the Customer Lounge or by calling our Customer Services Department, Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
No certificate attached Please send me a certificate to say I am covered till march 2021
Dear Mr Barnes, please be advised we do not send certificates, however if you have either renewed your policy, or joined as a new customer we would have sent you a confirmation email confirming your policy, however as it appears on this occasion your email has not reached you we ask that you please check your spam/junk folders as occasionally emails may be re-directed there. If you have still not received them after checking we would appreciate if you would contact a member of our Customer Services Team so we can confirm we hold the correct email address for you, and if necessary to look at other ways to get your confirmation email to you. You can reach us on 01206 655 000 Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00 with best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.
I did not receive my renewal in the post or by email and you've debited my account. I have changed address last year but I changed it online. Can you confirm what address you sent the renewal to?
Dear Mrs Carley, we are sorry to find your comments. We would like to investigate your experience further for you, however in order to do so we need to speak to you via the telephone in order to take you through security. Therefore please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
I sent you an email to say I wasn't happy that you renewed my policy without asking me first. How do you know that my circumstances haven't changed ?
I did not give my permission for you to debit my account.
Dear Mrs Turner, we are sorry to find your comments. It sounds like you may have been enrolled into automatic renewal when you purchased or renewed your policy last. In order for us to clarify this and look into it further we require to speak to you via the telephone, therefore we would be grateful if you could contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
Sent email cancelling renewal but still took money out of account
Dear Mr Christon, we are sorry to find your comments. We would like the opportunity to look into your policy to see why this may be. On occasions we are unable to accept email requests to cancel a policy, this could be due to security measures not being met. Therefore please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our Customer Service team Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
Purchased breakdown cover literally yesterday. And today received an email asking for a review.

Obviously I can't have made an assessment within 24 hours, especially not having to have made a call out yet
Dear startrescue.co.uk customer, the invite we send you is to invite you to leave a review in relation to how you found the purchasing experience. We hope this provides some clarification. If there is anything else we can help with please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.
Start Rescue is rated 4.59 based on 32,402 reviews