startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

customer service
"Excellent customer service 👍"
"Very clear and easy to use website. Everything explained very well. One problem - the policy schedule printed in an unreadable way, with all the characters reversed - see photo. I had to convert it to a Word document and then print it so that I could have a copy in the car."
Dear Mr Huckvale, thank you for taking the time to comment and leave a review. In order for us to investigate why your documents were downloaded in this way we would require to speak to you, therefore we would be grateful if you could contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. To enable us to pass on your comments/reward the services involved. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.
"I strongly believe that insurance companies should not invite reviews of "the purchasing experience". People wanting to purchase will look at reviews first and be misled by a five star review from someone who has never actually made a claim. So yes it was cheap and easy to buy, but I reserve judgement until I have experienced a breakdown and needed to call them out. Then I can answer how easy it was to get help, how long it took and whether hey fixed my car, all of which are much more important than the purchasing experience."
"Problems getting cover due to having a private number plate. Sorted eventually"
Dear Mr Holmes, we are sorry to hear you experienced a problem purchasing cover, however we are glad to hear it got resolved eventually. if there is anything else we can help you with then please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. To enable us to pass on your comments/reward the services involved. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.
"I have only just registered with Start Rescue so at the moment I cannot comment other than to say that their website is easy to navigate and the price is reasonable."
"Bit disappointed I couldn't set up cover with a discount voucher code over telephone so had to go online to sel up. Hope I won't ever need to call them out but nice to know I'm covered just in case!"
"To someone like myself who is not too agile on the computer,the process of having to find an e-mailed password before completing was a nuisance. I realise of course that it's all about scam. The person who helped when I phoned was all I could have needed. Well done to her."
Dear startrescue.co.uk customer, thank you for taking the time to comment and leave a review, we value your feedback as we are always looking to improve the customer journey. If you would like to discuss anything further, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00 with best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.
"Not broken down yet. How can i write a review"
"Was easy to sign up, not very happy about not having a free phone telephone number in case of emergency"
Dear startrescue.co.uk customer, thank you for taking the time to comment and leave a review. Please be advised if you have an IOS or android mobile phone you can download the startrescue.co.uk mobile app, the app is free to download and this is an option for you to report the breakdown free of charge. If you have any further questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00 with best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.
"since this was only purchased yesterday it's very difficult to post a review. but if i don't do a review i will probably be pestered until i do. if, and it's a big if i do need the services of start rescue i hope the hype lives up to expectation. they were in the top three on the which website so hopefully i should have no problems should their services are required. i did also download the start rescue app to my phone as a back up as well"
"The online set-up was very good but until I need your services I cannot make any further judgement."
"I have yet to test this service.Being an AA member for over 40 years I called them out once for a radiator hose failure. They became very expensive. I keep my old Land Rover as a hobby and it has a full maintenance schedule and service history. I hope never to use this service but I purchased it as an insurance policy. The reviews for this service were impressive hence my selection."
"Where is your phone number?"
Dear Mr Boustred our contact number for customer services is 01206 655 000, please be advised our contact number can also be found on our website at startrescue.co.uk and is located on the top right hand corner. If you would like to discuss anything further, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00 with best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.
"It was quick to purchase the policy."
"been with them for a number of years and only just found out i am on the 1 star package - that is i have to break down within 10 miles of home!! what use is that? but still after some investigations they are the cheapest around"
Dear Mr Crummay, thank you for taking the time to comment and leave a review, Please be advised if you have opted for the 1 star level of cover, it’s not the case that you have to breakdown within 10 miles of the home address, you are covered across the UK for assistance, with the exception of your home address, or within a 1 mile radius from the home address. If a recovery is needed you policy entitles you to a 10 mile recovery from the breakdown location. I hope this provides some clarification, however if you would like to discuss your policy further please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00 with best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.
"Been with them for a year now - no callouts made. Last year's premium, £140 approx. Renewal offer premium, £155. So I trawled the comparison sites and found the same cover for just £57 with, would you believe, StartRescue themselves! So much for customer loyalty."
Dear startrescue.co.uk customer, thank you for taking the time to comment and leave a review. The aggregators reflect the same prices as on our website, we are concerned that the cover you are viewing may not be a like for like policy and could explain the difference in premium, to ensure that you maintain the same level of cover we would like to review your renewal premium quote for this year against the policy that you have found, and would be grateful if you could contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00 with best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.
"I do not have any other rescue company to compare to."
"Would not send me a code number to change my password even though I had not logged in before. Payment was taken very swiftly. Unless I phone for help I cannot receive my documents."
Dear Mr Hunter, thank you for taking the time to comment and leave a review, we can see from our records that you were provided with a temporary password within your new vehicle breakdown policy email sent to you on 05/06/2019, by using your registered email address and the new temporary password you will be able to log into the customer lounge. We hope this provides clarification, however if you would like to discuss anything further, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00 with best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.
"Easy to set up, now I just wait to break down and see how good service is, then maybe il give more stars"
"Confused with the error message displayed, they need to fix. When selected current date to purchase and submit, its giving wrong validation message. Need to correct it to avoid confusion."
Dear startrescue.co.uk customer, thank you for taking the time to comment and leave a review. Please be advised you are unable to select a policy to start on the same day, all our policies have a 24 hour inception period, and therefore the earliest date you can select will always be the next day. We hope this provides some clarification, however if you would like to discuss anything further, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00 with best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.57 based on 28,644 reviews