Start Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Rescue
Read Start Rescue Reviews

About Start Rescue:

startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

Start Rescue 5 star review on 19th April 2017
Mr Francis Boland
More Photos & Videos
Not yet used, only just joined.
Easy to renew. Disappointed with price increase bearing in mind circumstances that exist and obyious reduction in mileage.
Can't comment as never needed to use.
I would prefer to be mailed renewal. Online service would not allow me to ad home start which I would like. No reply as yet to my online message. I am unable to print documents and would prefer updated renewal documents to be posted to me. Regards. Ed
Easy to renew policy
Can't really give any stars because after 3 years I haven't had to call them so don't know how they would respond to my call out.
I like the free app ,but considering it's a motorcycle and I do about 1000 a year it could be a bit less expensive
It didn't
Easy to use
I've only just taken out a Breakdown policy with this company so can only give a limited review. Which? recommend them but that means little these days, and their website seems well thought out. There's too much paperwork to be downloaded and read imo. My last breakdown insurers, Britannia, damaged my car when they tried to fix it instead of sending the car to a garage. I'll be keeping a beady eye on 'Start' should my car require their assistance.
attitude and conversation showed little interest!!!
Dear startrescue.co.uk customer, we are sorry to find your comments. We would like to investigate your experience further for you, and would be grateful if you could contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
Good on-line experience, nice looking web-site
I have had a bad experience with Start Rescue in the past but am prepared to try again so, continue my policy - hope I don't regret it in the future..
Dear Mr Percival, thank you for taking the time to comment and leave a review, we are sorry to hear you had a bad experience, if you would like us to look into this then please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are however very happy to see you still remain a loyal startrescue.co.uk customer and we wish you a safe and trouble free motoring for the future. Please be advised our customer service department is open Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.
It's difficult to review if I've not used the service - all I've done is ordered something. But that was straight forward I guess.

I did want information on the what type of recovery I'd get after an accident, but couldn't see it clearly anywhere. Accident recovery is more important than breakdown as that's the time I'd want recovery the most as the would be the additional emotional factor of being in an accident and being taken to the nearest garage wouldn't be good enough.

Website was easy to use. Easy access to documents. Yep, all okay.
Dear startrescue.co.uk customer, please be advised the invite for you to leave a review is in relation to the purchasing experience. We like to monitor our customer satisfaction and a way of doing this is by asking customers to leave a review based on the experience they had when purchasing a policy. We would also like to take this opportunity to direct you to our policy terms and conditions which can be found via the startrescue.co.uk website, here you can read what you are entitled to should you ever need us after an accident, we do however hope this is never the case and wish you a safe and trouble free motoring for the future. If you do have any further questions or queries then please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the customer services team. We are open Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
Attempted to do this on line, tried 3 different cards but it kept telling me I’d made an error!
Dear startrescue.co.uk customer, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused when trying to either renew or take out a new policy online. If the issue wasn't resolved then please don't hesitate to contact a member of the customer services team. Our Customer Service Department is open Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
its there if needed have not used so cannot comment on how good you were
Decent price
All fine when i wanted to review my options when going to pay needed to start the whole process again.
Dear Miss Mentzel, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused when attempting to pay for your policy. We hope after having to start the process again everything went smoothly, if however there is anything we can help with then please don't hesitate to contact a member of our customer services team. Our Customer Service Department is open Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
The renewal fee was much higher than the previous year and I had to ring up to negotiate a much better price, no reward for loyalty.
Dear Mr Pretty, we are sorry to find your comments. Our prices are based on the age of the vehicle, therefore the most likely reason for your premium increase this year could be due to your vehicle going into the next age category. if you would like further clarification on this then please get in contact with us. We would also like to take this opportunity to let you know that we always reward our loyal customers by ensuring they pay less than a new customer at the renewal stage. However we are glad to see on this occasion we were able to reduce your premium further. If you have any other queries or questions then please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our Customer Service team Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
difficult to say since I've never needed their service. In fact I bought another car last year which has recovery etc included in the warranty. I had intended to cancel Start Rescue but forgot
Start Rescue is rated 4.59 based on 32,402 reviews