Stamptastic Limited Reviews

Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 21st January 2021
R Sligo
Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 24th December 2020
M Woodley
We received the stamp fairly quickly, and used it on clothing labels. However after one wash it has faded and needed restamping, not impressed at the cost of the stamp and the ink to have to restamp after each wash!
It’s good it stamps onto clothes labels. But it’s very expensive at £22 for what it is. A small ink and a stamp.
Nothing has arrived yet but once they do I will be sure to review thanks in advance
I don’t like the way you cut off the corner. It would still leave a mark regardless of how you cut it. Wouldn’t give money back.
I really like the product. However, it would be improved by having a different colour than black to improve the visibility of the ink against the writing already present on the label. Also it would be worth considering a different (non-plastic) material for the stamp and ink container.
I am still waiting to receive my item
Purchased this to stamp everything that my grandchild needs to take to playschool. Would have preferred the stamp to be enclosed with the ink pad, so that I am only looking for one item at the time of stamping, never mind.
Haven’t really used it yet got it for my 96yrs old Father who is going for restbite in a nursing home. Looks good though.
The stamp is way too small compared to the text size I viewed.
Hi Thank you for taking the time to provied our small business with a review on feefo. I can't find any emails or messages from you in relation to your order so if you have contacted us to query the product and we haven't replied please accept my most sincere apologies. I'm sorry that you think that the text was too small for your needs. We have a print preview option on our website that offers customer the option to print out their design and see the image in life size. This way the customer can check their image and ensure that it fits on the care labels of their kids school uniform. It is of course impossible for us to advise on font and font size as all names are different lengths and all care labels differ in size which is why the onus is on the customer to check that they are ordering the correct size. We encourage customers to use the print preview and all customers need to tick a box to say that they are happy with the size of the text they have ordered. If you have followed the above steps and feel that the text is still incorrect please can you send me a photo of the text with a ruler next to it so I can investigate and check that the machine has produced the correct size you ordered. I am happy to help and looking forward to hearing from you. Many thanks Fran
Loved the stamp and fast delivery but ink washed out of clothes after one wash so a bit disappointed considering the ink pad alone cost ?10
Hello JoanneThank you for taking the time to provide our small business with feedback. I am surprised the ink is fading, this product is rated 4.9 out of 5 and we have thousands of great reviews. I would be very happy to help you and investigate for you. We guarantee that the ink withholds 50 laundry washes on care labels. It sounds like you might be stamping somewhere else which is why the ink might be fading. If you would like to let me know where you are stamping that would be super helpful. Best wishes Fran
Very disappointed in delivery, will not be ordering again
Product arrived the next day after ordering which was excellent service. Stamp was easy to use, my only complaint being that the ink faded considerably after just one wash of the clothing. This was disappointing considering that I found the product quite expensive. I was hoping for something of better quality for the price.
Good company, but did not enclose full order. Quickly rectified.
The Ordering process was really simple and clear. The stamp itself is a brilliant idea and I'm sure will be very fast process of labelling items of clothing etc Having only used it twice the name itself seems to be coming unstuck from the pad . I have pressed it down back onto the clear stamp but is still lifting on one corner. The sticky seems to be not very strong
Very good product works on many fabrics.
Overall I am please with quality of the product. However, I was unsure of how to personalise the stamp and so sent a quick email and asked how to do it and included an example (not the exact wording) of what I would like. I was expecting a reply to explain what to do so that I could then take my time and check all the details were correct. Instead I received no reply and my quick example was used for the product. It was not a major error but a missing capital letter is the sort of thing that bugs you when you stamp over and over again! Partly my fault but had I known my example would be used I would have double checked and checked again. When I spoke to someone on the team they informed that it was too late to amend as product had already been made.
Ink washed off jumpers that I had stamped.
Not easy to use in all types of clothes
Customer care was excellent buy the product wasn't as good as I was expecting.
Arrived promptly. The stamps feel like good quality. Ink works well on synthetic labels but fades after a wash if used directly on cotton. Had to order name labels from elsewhere for shoes and PE kit which had black fabric labels. Consider creating a white ink for these?
Stamptastic Limited is rated 4.89 based on 5,578 reviews