Stamptastic Limited Reviews

Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 20th October 2021
K Gill
Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 19th October 2021
T Marsden
Absolutely fantastic product! Stays on all cloths even after several washes and doesnt seep through white garnments. Love the white marker too! Definitely recommended to a few mums. Thanks again Stamptastic 💕. I need the family stamp now!😍
So impressed with the stamp and ink pad - saves so much time and hassle! Definitely recommend!
Excellent service. Love the product. Happy customer
Great customer service. Speedy delivery too
Clear stamp which is easy to do and doesn't fade in the wash. Excellent product.
I have used these stamps for years now and have been so pleased with them. I would be happy to recommend them.
These are brilliant; got one for each of my boys just wish I’d done it earlier!
Quick delivery. You can personalise your stamp with some icons, choose the font size you prefer and print a preview before placing your order(very useful!!). I used it on my kids uniforms and it works very well, easy to use and washing machine resistent!
We are so happy with our stamps. I have never seen anything like them. You can personalise them to make them look exactly like you and your family and pets! This stamp is going to make my christmas so much more magical and special. Thank you so much! And the special offer was amazing too X
Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 19th November 2021
Best labelling system ever. Quick, simple and good value.
Arrived quickly and exactly as expected. Bought for nursery clothes and quite fun to use. Thank you!!
What a great product for marking all our stuff works as it should and helps us get our bits back when left at school
Excellent - I want to stamp everything! I previously had iron in labels from elsewhere, no complaints on the first batch but the second batch - one label comes out every wash. The stamps are much quicker than the iron ins, the kids love the little images next to their names, and we’ve got handmedown uniform with previous stamps still showing, so I’m not worried about the longevity.
Couldn’t live without this! Amazing product, and lasts for ages!
Love all the products- thank you for saving my school life!
The goods ordered arrived on time and are of good quality. The stamp did not go through the fabric to mark what was behind it.
Great products and quick shipment.
The principle is great, and delivery was quick
A great way to mark childrens school clothes, quick, easy, convenient.
Great stamping so far - looks clear and saved so much time more importantly!
Stamptastic Limited is rated 4.90 based on 6,331 reviews