Stamptastic Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stamptastic Limited
Ordered a stamp for my sons uniform, PE kits etc for school. This product has been great and dosent come out in the wash! Also it arrived in less than 48 hours. Great service and great product, would recommend.
Brilliant service and a brilliant product!! They are very good at answering your questions quickly and are a very friendly team!
Responsive, personal service. These guys actually care about their products and sort any queries promptly. Thank you!
Super fast delivery and excellent products. I also really like that the website allows you to preview the stamps so you know that the name will fit and look nice!

Just super fab! Thank you ladies.
I completely forgot to order it ready for my son to start preschool and was panicking but the postage was so quick!
I was extremely impressed with your service - so quick.
The quality of the stamp and pad is excellent. Wish you had something like it in South Africa.
(My daughter had it made for me and sent it with my son back to SA).
So quick and easy to use. I will just have to make sure the ink does not wash off - but my daughter assures me it doesn't!
Its made my life so much easier.
Super quick and an excellent product! Ordered a stamp for my second child. Ordered in the afternoon and it was on my desk by lunchtime the following day.
Good quality, stamps clearly and quick delivery
Quick shipment, lovely product.
Excellent service but the self inking stamp in yellow doesnt show on anything.
Hi KarenThanks for prviding us with feedback. As a small business we really appreciate any feedback we get.
The yellow self inking stamp is a very light yellow. If you would like to take a photo of a stamped piece of paper I would be very happy to investigate for you and if it's not suitable then perhaps we can switch if for another colour for you. You have advised me that you are currently away for 2 months so please do get in touch on your return so I can help you!
Best wishes
Fran
I went to the site to get ink pad as one I'm using dried up. Site is easy to use, won a voucher so Pac i got was for postage only. Delivery was fast. Great service
Excellent communication and response time, eve though it was nearing the Christmas and New Year break.

They totally understood what I wanted and checked details with me. Sent proof of what I'd asked for. Would use again if I need any stamps in the future
My stamp was easy to personalise and exactly as I had hoped. Grey rubber mounted on its own block and promptly made and delivered. Fantastic.
Couldn't believe how fast my order came. So happy with the quailty and speed of service. I already love their stamps for school clothing and so wanted to get stamps for my crafting I do, to smarten up presentation and I will definitely achieve it!
Really fast service arrived the next day. Exactly as described and website was really easy to use.
Arrived in good time
Refund paid in full no argument
Really pleased with the product and service.
The service was friendly, speedy and superb quality. I?m delighted with my bespoke stamp for my Pilates business!
Very quick service and a fabulous product, its been in use several times already!
Stamptastic Limited is rated 4.91 based on 1,665 reviews