Stamptastic Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stamptastic Limited
It was exactly as expected and delivery was on point. Will be buying again in the future.
Perfect! Delivered in 2 days and works well
Such a great naming solution!
I've been using stamptastic for years. Much prefer it to stick on labels as I can use it limitless times on a whole heap of items. Ink lasts at least 2 years if kept in the sealable bag. I've got one for all 3 of my children and recently "invested" in a simple surname one so it works better for those hand me down items/ shared items like lunchboxes. Great to support a small family business too. Keep up the good work!
Stampastic is a wonderful company started by 2 mums who exactly knew the dilemma when it came to naming all your kids essential items once they start school. As a working mum and a first time mum, I am so glad I came across this website and instantly knew I will be saving lots of time. The stamp is beautifully made,and the item was delivered quickly.It takes you minutes to just stamp everything without having to worry about sewing labels in. I have used the Stamp on fabric and plastic. I ordered a white pen too which works amazing if you need to write on wellies,shoes and dark fabrics. I am very happy with my purchase and will be recommend it to other first time mums too.
Since seeing this advertisement on Facebook 2 years ago I’ve always bought from here
It makes life so much easier using the stamp for uniform.
I normally also get a white ink pen for pumps but under the current covid situation my child’s school isn’t doing pe so for this time I’ve left it.
I received the ink pad within couple days of ordering this company is brilliant communication is also excellent definitely order again for years to come now.
Easy to order and great that the stamp can be customised. Quick delivery and neatly packaged.
Brilliant brilliant! Super quick and easy to use! Amazing delivery! And of course, lovely concept/design!
Arrived quickly.
Excellent quality product.
Very quick delivery, well packaged and so much easier to use then iron on labels.
I like it, the kids like it. I think it a 3rd colour would have been good and that's why it 4 stars instead of 5.(i got green, and red and light green) there are some nice coloring pencils in there too though. I'd buy again as a gift.
Ordered a stamp and pad on one of my friends recommendations and i have to say i am pleasantly surprised! The stamp arrived earlier than expected and having tried it on a couple of items i am pleased to report that its great and i too will be recommending it to all my mum friends!!
Fantastic service. Great product that is so simple to use.
Excellent and very fast service
Really great product. Quick drying, worked on school bag, water bottle and clothing and hasn't washed off. Highly recommend!
A really effective product. So much easier and far less time consuming compared to sewing in or ironing on labels!
Highly recommend.
Delighted with stamp best I have tried so far would highly recommend it.
Love my stamp excellent service delivered quickly and the help I received was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Stamptastic.
A very professional service
Great product and fantastic customer service
Stamptastic Limited is rated 4.89 based on 5,219 reviews