Stamptastic Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stamptastic Limited
Super quick delivery and great customer service; the stamp and inks show up perfectly. Thank you so much.
I love this item. I have re ordered ink pad for myself and stampers for class mates.
Brilliant products, makes labelling school items a breeze!
I've purchased a Stamptasic Stamp for each of my children and I'm extremely happy with the products.
There's a good number of options to choose from when designing the stamp, and the quality of the stamp and ink are excellent.
I've washed my children's clothes every week and even after a year, the stamp imprint is still legible, with minimal fade (if at all).
The dispatch & delivery were also super fast!
Very pleased all around.
Bought this for a gift for my daughter, as she uses the iron on tapes, she is really impressed with them and can’t wait to stamp everything on sight.
Received our personalised stamp so quickly.
Fantastic service! Great quality product and it arrived so quickly! I love my stamp, would 100% use again.
Fantastic company order processed and arrived really quickly. Great prices too and brilliant quality.
Wonderful service and a quality product
Arrived quickly and packaged perfectly
Excellent - the print lasts well over a school year of weekly washes (in school - pre-pandemic). I’ve just bought my 2nd ink pad (original one lasted over 2 years). Works for pretty much all uniform items except sports socks.
Life changing! Finally something that works and can be used to label virtually everything. I was fed up finding name sticker labels stuck to the inside of my washing machine/tumble drier - this is fantastic!
Nice stamp. Well made. Thank you.
Great product and great service!
Great products and good delivery service.
Lovely pizza cutter that my son enjoys so much :)!
Great product, can use it on anything. Lasts for years.
I ordered the ink, stamps and storage box. It is compact and neat. The stamps are great- really impressed with the quality and weight of them. I have noticed the ink faded after one wash- this was with two items, so not reflective of all the stuff I stamped so I think overall 5 stars is deserved.
Super easy to use. My daughter loves the dino design I chose and I love stamping everything she needs naming for nursery! Great product.
Efficient and caring of their customers. An ever growing range of products appeals to many.
A lovely little company making parents lives so much easier. Speedy delivery and great communication. I will definitely use Stamptastic again and recommend to my friends!
Stamptastic Limited is rated 4.90 based on 5,534 reviews