Stamptastic Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stamptastic Limited
Amazing!!! Makes naming clothes a pleasure and my daughter loves helping Mummy do it too. The stamps are really cute - love the addition of the animals in addition to their name. I just got one as a pressie for a Mummy friend whose little one starts school in September and she was delighted. Anything to make life simpler is a winner. Well done Stamptastic. Great product and great customer service!
Stamp is excellent quality. Really clear. Makes life so much easier with my little one starting nursery. Great designs available. Customer service was great with quick delivery
Perfect! So quick and easy to use and super cute!
These are the best time savers EVER! I tell everyone to buy them.
A very good service, which recommended by my daughter for me to use for my mother , as she does for her boys!
Quick easy and so handy!
Love my son’s personalised stamp, it’s so handy and the ink pad is great quality. Super easy to use!
These stamps are amazing. You don’t need anything else, so easy. Gone are the days of having to spend hours ironing on labels! Genius.
I absolutely love my stamp!! The quality is superb and it’s a much easier way to label all of my daughters clothing and accessories, the only downfall is I wish had found this company earlier! 💗
My Mum had to be taken into a Dementia home urgently. Getting this stamp was a godsend for labeling all the clothes we needed to take in quickly for her. Thank you so much for the speedy delivery (to Belgium !). It was delivered late, but that was nothing to do with your company, it was the Belgian postal service who misplaced it for 2-3 days.
Easy, time saving and definitely less stressful then writing or sewing labels on. Great price too
Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 4th June 2021
The stamps work really well, delivered quickly. Everybody should get some!
Great service, arrived the following day so speedy delivery, perfectly packaged and a great product 5* from me
Love my stamp and it saves me so much time in the classroom!
I haven't received my order yet and I've had a message to rate the service.
I wish i knew about Stamptastic sooner. It is super easy and save a lot of time
Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 1st June 2021 Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 1st June 2021
At first I did think these were a little expensive, however after my purchase I changed my mind, bought to mark up sons uniform, easy and mess free to use, a year later and name still very visable. I have just bought my daughter her stamp, still using same ink pad I originally purchased, and we have just got my grandad a stamp and ink pad as he is in a care home, so we mark his clothes. Definitely recommend.
I have been using Stamptastic for years now to label my children’s school clothing. They generally grow out of the garments before I have to re-stamp! Great-quality product.
Fantastic product, super easy to order and my little one loves stamping her own clothes with it. One less chore for me to do today! :) A*** service all around
I was very lucky to have won the competition in the beginning of May 2021. received fantastic service and fast delivery. Thank you once again. I have used this company previously a few years and again experienced excellent service would highly recommend stamptastic!!
Stamptastic Limited is rated 4.90 based on 5,646 reviews