Stamptastic Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stamptastic Limited
Really useful product! Beats iron on labels any day which eventually come off in the wash. And the box is super convenient too for storage. Get ordering peeps!
Ordered one day, delivered the next day. Unbelievable service. ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨
Items arrived quickly. The stamp is easy to place correctly and the ink doesn’t fade after washing. I wouldn’t use anything else.
Love the stamps. Easy to use & lasts well. Lots of logos to choose from to make them personal for the kids.
This stamp has genuinely made labelling three sets of school uniform 100% easier! I’ve just purchased a replacement ink pad after three years and I simply wouldn’t be without it now-thank you!
Super handy stamps for labelling ALL of the million pieces of school uniform. Ordered one for my daughter last year and now my son is off to school he has one too. Easy to use, no mess, quick delivery and lasts for ages.
Such a good idea. I'd previously been used name labels and with now both children in nursery the stamp is super quick wnd easy to use!
Absolutely love our stamp. It's so great for labeling all clothes and items for Nursery. I love that you can choose a little emoji style icon to go with the name.
Brilliant, quick delivery and excellent product 😊
Really easy to use. We got our first stamp pad years ago and it has lasted ages, can stamp pretty much anything!
The stamp arrived quickly and looks made to last. Very quick and easy to use, especially when you need to label everything for school! I have yet to wash the items I have stamped so not sure how long the ink lasts but the stamp is great.
Quick delivery, great product.
Amazingly quick delivery! Stamps beautifully too. Highly recommended
Great company. So helpful and such quick delivery too.
Fab product and excellent service
Easy, simple, a fantastic product
Brilliantly packaged Excellent quality Perfect
Genius. What a great solution to lost kit!
Perfect pocket size. Great packaging.
What an amazing product. Clothes, coats, lunchbox and bag all stamped up ready for preschool! So clear and my little girl knows her name has the rabbit next to it!
Stamptastic Limited is rated 4.90 based on 6,455 reviews