Stamptastic Limited Reviews

Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 21st January 2021
R Sligo
Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 24th December 2020
M Woodley
Fabulous quick postage. First used Stamptastic for my son’s uniform; no more labels to see on- awesome! This time was to name stamp my Aunts clothes to save them going astray in the nursing home-perfect. Thank you ladies for this fabulous time saving wonder😘
My son loves it as he chose the picture. He thinks it's brilliant and can't wait to stamp in his name in his school uniform. Thank you!
Great customer service, good range of products
I'm a stamper! I now stamp pack lunch boxes, knickers, toys. We went to a concert in the park and I stamped their hands! Ha Ha
Stays on after a few washes and very pleased with product. It is so handy for naming school uniforms and would def recommend. I got it when it was on offer and think it is a little expensive at full price, however it is worth it!
Amazing product, makes life so much easier! Ink doesn't wash off or fade despite frequent washing. Quick delivery too. Thank you!
Great service. I have ordered both a bespoke stamp as a gift and a name stamp for my son. Quick delivery on both. Very happy with the products. I can’t stop stamping!!
Great service, great product makes labelling kids clothes and other stuff a breeze!!
I have bought three name stamps for my kids and I am really pleased. I first bought one to check if I liked it and I loved it so I decided to buy the other two. I have to say that the second time I chose a slightly bigger font and I prefer it, but that is totally personal and even the smaller font does the job(although I prefer it bigger). I love the stamps because they really work on everything, even swimming caps and googles (although they don’t last as long as on any other material). I can name socks too. Anything really!! Quick, effective and environmentally friendly. I definitely recommend this product
The letters are so clear on the garment 😊
Amazing design service. Fast delivery. Brilliant product. 10/10!
Excellent service, very pleased with my personalised stamp 😁
Perfect for labelling clothes. Super fast delivery. Will definitely use again.
Amazing and innovative product! This is the 2nd stamp pad ive purchased and still very happy with this quick and efficient way of labelling. Would highly recommend!
Great product and so easy to use.
I am so impressed with Stamptastic so far. The stamp arrived within a couple of days. It’s such an efficient way of labelling clothes and doesn’t wash off. I have already told so many people about Stamptastic and will carry on doing so!
2nd order! Brilliant product. And super fast delivery. Thank you ❤️
Easy to order. Fast delivery.
I bought the stamps and ink pads for school uniforms. Have bought a couple of times and I cannot fault them. Service is excellent from start to finish. Product is amazing, great quality, good price, and its a total time saver for the uniform labelling too!
I ordered my stamp 3pm one day, and it had arrived by the following lunch time! Amazing service and great product, the ink has amazing staying power! Well done stamptastic!
Stamptastic Limited is rated 4.89 based on 5,578 reviews