Stamptastic Limited Reviews

Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 21st January 2021
R Sligo
Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 24th December 2020
M Woodley
Brilliant idea and a fantastic product! As a new ‘school’ mum I was searching for ideas on how to label everything and saw an instagram post about Stamptastic and immediately knew this was the way forward! It was very simple to order the stamp and personalise it just how I wanted it. Delivery was really quick and it works perfectly. I especially love the clear design so that you can see exactly where you’re going to stamp the name. Thanks so much!
Fantastic the day I placed my order it was dispatched the same day, and here within two days! Can’t fault the service or delivery. Stamp and pad work perfect. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you.
Love these stamps, so quick and easy. Reasonably priced and super quick delivery. Have had these before and the ink really does last the entire year so no worries there. Easy to place your order with simple selections for designs. Cant go wrong.
Really quick to arrive and looks great. Can’t wait to get stamping rather than spending ages ironing on labels!
The stamp is way too small compared to the text size I viewed.
Hi Thank you for taking the time to provied our small business with a review on feefo. I can't find any emails or messages from you in relation to your order so if you have contacted us to query the product and we haven't replied please accept my most sincere apologies. I'm sorry that you think that the text was too small for your needs. We have a print preview option on our website that offers customer the option to print out their design and see the image in life size. This way the customer can check their image and ensure that it fits on the care labels of their kids school uniform. It is of course impossible for us to advise on font and font size as all names are different lengths and all care labels differ in size which is why the onus is on the customer to check that they are ordering the correct size. We encourage customers to use the print preview and all customers need to tick a box to say that they are happy with the size of the text they have ordered. If you have followed the above steps and feel that the text is still incorrect please can you send me a photo of the text with a ruler next to it so I can investigate and check that the machine has produced the correct size you ordered. I am happy to help and looking forward to hearing from you. Many thanks Fran
Excellent service but the self inking stamp in yellow doesnt show on anything.
Hi KarenThanks for prviding us with feedback. As a small business we really appreciate any feedback we get. The yellow self inking stamp is a very light yellow. If you would like to take a photo of a stamped piece of paper I would be very happy to investigate for you and if it's not suitable then perhaps we can switch if for another colour for you. You have advised me that you are currently away for 2 months so please do get in touch on your return so I can help you! Best wishes Fran
Stamptastic Limited is rated 4.89 based on 5,569 reviews