Stamptastic Limited Reviews

Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 21st January 2021
R Sligo
Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 24th December 2020
M Woodley
Fast delivery. Great customer service!
Fast delivery, looks good quality. Haven’t tried it out yet so can’t give 5⭐️... little one starts school in September.
Happy with the name stamp, hopefully won't loss any school uniform
Simple and easy to use! Recommended to lots of friends.
Excellent product. Lovely gift.
Great product, so quick & easy to use
Easy to use and fun designs
So easy to use. Quick delivery too.
It is small and very neat. I love it. I have been stamping on everything I come across. 😆 Just got this a few days ago so waiting to see if the ink fades or how quickly will this happen. Showed it to my friend and she ordered 3 for her kids.
Fast delivery. Easy to use. Would recommend.
I like it, the kids like it. I think it a 3rd colour would have been good and that's why it 4 stars instead of 5.(i got green, and red and light green) there are some nice coloring pencils in there too though. I'd buy again as a gift.
Good for naming school clothes as doesn’t fade with washing however the stamp itself is quite expensive considering it only lasts about 2years before drying out.
Prompt delivery and good quality product
Fast service and it does exactly what it said it would do. So easy to stamp my sons name on his school clothes instead of ironing labels which came off after one wash. A few washes in and so far no sign of fading. A really good product that I’ve recommended to other parents.
Very quick delivery, it only took about 48 hours to arrive
My stamp did take longer to arrive then I would of liked. But on sending an email I did get an answer straight away & stamp did arrive the following day
Love theses stamp, they are so easy to use and came quickly, would highly recommend this product x
Prompt service and delivery.
Extremely good service, informing the customer not only when the order is being prepared, but also when it is dispatched.
great idea and very easy to use
Stamptastic Limited is rated 4.89 based on 5,575 reviews