So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Great fit around waist and hips but not so good around leg, and odd seam splits did not look right on me unfortunately.
Bella and Marie both give a great line and are very slimming. I recently bought Bella needlecord trousers in the Short length and they still needed shortening by at least two inches. It would be useful to know precise leg lengths rather than the vague Regular and Short.
Prompt service. Good fit especially Mimi. Please offer more designs in the Mimi range
I am very pleased with your services. I live in Gibraltar and I received my order in four days which is brilliant. My only concern is the amount charged for delivery, ie £14.95. To mainland Europe it is three times cheaper. I know that both UK and Gibraltar are no longer in the EU but Gibraltar is at the very end of the Iberian Peninsula and I find the difference in the price of delivery quite exorbitant, hence my 4 star instead of 5.
Fast delivery just wish full length were available in different lengths as have to get length shortened.
Love the fit of the trouser but just too long. Am an average 5’5”. My friends don’t buy because of this. Have shortened myself but takes ages.
Helpful advice over the phone about styles and fitting. My order was promptly received and my refund for one item was very promptly processed. I’m sure I will be purchasing again.
I would have liked to know the length of trousers. They were too long whereas other ones I’ve ordered have been the right length.
Very expensive, but very comfortable. Will last for years.
Good fit,smart and comfortable and so easy to wear. I shall be buying more.
Just bought my first pair of Robell Marie range of Seersucker Crops - on recommendation. Fabulous fit and beautifully made and cut, but I ordered rose red, to go with a particular top, and they certainly aren't red. Will keep them because I like the fuschia colour, and have already ordered another pair. Will be interested to see how the colour pans out !
Great service, thank you.
Good quality but to big in legs
I will when you have sent the second part of my order
I love these trousers, and have many colours, they always look smart, the only issue I have is even though I always order the same size some are tight some are lose - that is annoying - surely needs addressing
As always fantastic trousers/jeans. Excellent quality, fit beautifully, look great. I do wish there were more styles in the shorter length though. Having said that once you've tried Robell there will be no looking back. They might not be the cheapest but they are the best.
The service was very good with quick despatch and quick refund when items were unsuitable.
Excellent range and good stock. Only disappointment has been with an earlier order which had I later found had a damaged article which I was deemed to have damaged myself. I have since checked every article very carefully immediately on receipt and no further problems with returns.
I love Robell trousers. They fit beautifully and are in wonderful fabrics. My only grumble is that even the petite are a bit long for me but that's my problem rather than Robell's!
So pleased really good fit and excellent qualities
So Simply Robell is rated 4.90 based on 6,634 reviews