So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Very efficient service. Prompt delivery
I love Robell trousers - I have had many pairs, but I always have to shorten the full length ones. If I buy a petite size that doesn't work as the proportions are all wrong then. I just wish they would make a them in a choice of lengths. The ankle grazers are my favourites.
I have had several pairs of robell trousers and always liked them. Stylish and fit well.. Recently I had a pair of brown needlecords which were much smaller than usual - this was annoying because l had to post them back (difficult as I am shielding). When shopping online it is essential that sizing is consistent.
Very quick and efficient service
Received my purchase yesterday
I love my new SSR trousers. Brilliant service, so quick. My only slight criticism is that I entered Grey as my required colour and a brilliant pair of Rosa ankle grazers came up in the sale described as having silver horseshoes on. I thought they looked more cream than grey, but as they appeared under grey I presumed picture was misleading. However on receipt they cannot honestly be described as grey! I was initially disappointed but tried them on and they looked and fitted so beautifully that I could never consider returning. However I do still need a pair of grey Robells. There will be another order going out in April and I hope the grey I choose this time is definately grey.
Trousers beautifully made and order was easy and delivery as requested. Possibly on the small side for a size 12.
Order arrived quickly. Returned goods were refunded very swiftly. Good customer service. Have no complaints.
Easy to navigate website. Order arrived very promptly and was as expected.
Love the range of colours and fabrics and there are different cuts to suit different body shapes. They are so comfortable and stylish. The sizes do vary quite a lot between styles though which is why only 4 stars.
Pleased with colour and jacket shape. Well made , however material thinner than expected but will be a spring/summer essential.
I have only worn Robell trousers for years and loved them , but recently have not been confident with the sizing - they seem to vary from pair to pair, but the girls in the shop are very obliging and will advise or exchange when necessary.
Love these jeans but found them a bit longer than expected and didn’t realise there were no pockets. I wanted to replace Marie ones that I wear every day but couldn’t find them in natural denim so went for Bella.
I bought a pair of Robell trousers on Ebay recently and was so impressed with their quality and fit that I decided to buy another pair directly from Robell. I'm pleased with the colour range and the price.
My first port of call for trousers is Robell. I have purchased at least eight pairs and am never disappointed. The fit is comfy and the colours are amazing.
My only problem with Robell is that you do not cater for short women. I am only 5feet (1 metre 52cms) so every pair I buy has to be shortened. I have recently found an alternative so you may see less of me in the future
Efficient company and prompt delivery, very easy to understand website and easy ordering.
I find the website helpful, questions can be answered and notification is given for deliveries. My rose Robell grey jeans are great for anyone like me with slim hips; a neat fit without the ‘skinny jeans’ look.
Very good service and quick delivery. Trouser length slightly long so will need shortening, otherwise very pleased.
Good quality jeans size 10 comes up a bit big would recommend going down a size