So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
The only reason for 4 stars (not 5) is because I am very short so even the shortest /Robell trousers are too long and have to be altered!! They are easy to order, arrive very promptly and are of excellent quality. I shall keep ordering and when you cater for dwarfs let me know!
The lined trousers are warm and light-weight. I am very pleased with them.
I received my purchase within a few day of ordering. I'm very pleased with my purchase. They fit well. I don't have any complaints. Maybe I waited a bit longer to get them but in the circumstances delivery was good.
A good fit as always and very pleased that you now have a petite option. The quality of material has gone down over the years that I have been buying Robell trousers. These are particularly cheap feeling thin material even though they are lined. I wanted them for winter warmth but am disappointed as they are more summer weight.
Love the free p&p, love the pull on comfort. Would like to know the difference between the various fits. I go for Bella designs because I know they fit and feel a bit in the dark to experiment with others. I would like the waist to be an inch higher which would help with the muffin top. I have just purchased another pair of denims. They are a bit longer than my original pair and are a bit too long for trainers although ok with boots. Would buy 7/8 pair but not keen on the turn up.
Well the delivery was speedy. However the goods weren’t suitable and I was brassed off that I had to pay the return postage. 🙁
Thank you for your fast and efficient service. The goods were of good quality, but unfortunately I have had to return them as they do not fit as well as my last pair.
Very pleased with my short leg 29” Marie Navy Fleece lined trousers, so much so I wanted to buy two more pairs in grey and aubergine. The site showed they were temporarily out of stock early October, but when I enquired when they would be available I was told these were not coming back into stock. Just an observance I would suggest you mark the trousers out of stock, not temporarily as this builds up customers hopes and wastes time. I will now have to wait until Autumn 2021!
Prompt and efficient, friendly
service. The trousers were slightly larger than the same style and size which I had already. After discussing this with a member of staff I decided to keep them anyway. The smaller size had sold out in any case. The colour, Russet, is absolutely gorgeous.
Needlecord trousers arrived very swiftly after ordering. Quality of fabric and construction very good. But the size ordered was in a reality a size larger e.g my 10 fitted like a 12. That said they are very comfortable and will be my comfort fit over winter. If you expect a snug fit like the models order a size down from usual.
Very pleased with the good service and love the trousers
The trousers arrived swiftly and fit very well, but only 4 stars as the material feels quite thin, not cosy as I hoped fleece lined would be and is rather shiny too.
Delighted with my chilli colour Robell Marie petite trousers. They arrived next day. Would have given 5 stars but wrong size was sent. Error rectified next day
I ordered the Bella in 2 difference styles and the guidance was to go a size down. That was good for the first pair but the jacquard pair I got were a completely different. Too small, as the elasticity is not the same. Disappointed that the advice is generic and not fabric dependent. Otherwise everything else was perfect.
A very good product-stylish and comfortable
Your service is second to none. I love my Robells but just wish they come in
different lengths.
Once again I am very pleased with my robell purchase and the excellent service I received from the staff in the office thank youfor being so helpful I will continue to purchase your trousers
These trousers are well made, but we could do with more detailed information about the different trousers, apart from the length. In the photos they all look much the same apart from the colour, so please give us more information as to how they differ.
I’ve been buying trousers shorts from this site for years very helpful girls good service and product ...my only slight concern is I buy Marie and sometimes the size and slimness of the legs vary
Right leg length, but short in the body. Trouser made very well, looked very smart, rather disappointed that they didn't fit.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.92 based on 3,922 reviews