Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
I make an order on 15th Oct. Send to China Beijing. Total price £116.30, Soren's House send me the tracking number after I send email to ask on 21th Oct. but the tracking number have no any update until now(4th Nov.), and I also haven't receive the package after 19days. I send TWO emails, ask if the number was wrong or they forgot to send or lost, but no any reply!!!!!!!! https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/ Tracking: UY048367765GB Very bad experience, and receive nothing but paid £116.30.
Hello Fei,

Huge apologies for the delay in your parcel arriving - your 2 emails were sat in my spam folder so I have just replied. Your parcel left us the day after your order was placed with Royal Mail on the international tracking that was sent to you. This would normally take 10 working days, but as your order is above a certain value, it will be held at customs in China before they contact you for the duty fees. Unfortunately, this can cause delays which we cannot affect. Royal Mail are looking in to this for us to see if we can find out how long it will take, I will email you as soon as I have a reply.

Kind regards,
Sally
Takes far too long for delivery and it’s now late! God knows when it will be delivered!
Hi Mikki,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and I'm so sorry that your parcel has been delayed. Your order left us on the 3rd of December with Royal Mail, who must have experienced some delays. I'm incredibly sorry about this. They have attempted a delivery with you, please let me know if there are any further problems.

Kind regards