Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
Beautiful bed. Slats took a bit of time to settle into the holders but now working fine. Lovely colour and good delivery
Arrived quickly. Nice package
The rake I brought was tiny! Probably would have to go on hands and knees to use it if I hadn't taped it onto a large stick. I should've checked the diamentions so it's my fault really but the picture gave the impression it was quite long. However, it's good quality and delivery was prompt.
We ordered two lunch boxes but unfortunately on if the bear on the Front of the box had a couple of scratches.
The boxes are themselves are very useful. Will be easy to keep clean.
Hi Hayley,

Thank you for leaving us a review and I'm so sorry to hear that one of your lunchboxes arrived scratched. If you has let us know, we could have resolved this straight away for you. I will be in touch to help with this for you.

Kind regards,
Sally
I love the product - only issue was that I asked for there to be a note in the box as it was a gift and I emailed to confirm and the note wasn’t added in sadly. Hopefully just an oversight and unusual but a bit disappointing as my friend had no idea it was from me!
Really happy with my purchase. Thankyou
Item (dolls house) turned up and had been a previous return with stains on it (despite buying new). However their customer service sorted the issue quickly and satisfactorily.
Shipping error was happened but clothes are so lovely. Thank you.
I ordered a play mat. Arrived quite fast but the box was damaged.
I was happy with the product but I was disappointed to find that when I searched online for gifts to accompany the vet set I found other retailers had the same product for either cheaper or with more items included in the set, such as a soft toy pet. I was under the impression that these products were designed or manufactured for Soren's House, I probably should have done my research before hand, but had felt enamoured by the brand on first impression and trusted this was a unique quality product blindly.
Product quality was good, delivery was timely and the packaging was excellent. I was only let down by the fact that I felt part of the product was missing. However the customer service team feedback to me, rectified the issue online and refunded me for my purchase. Good customer service.
Product excellent postage not great. Arrived 1 week late