Soren's House Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House: Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I ordered a tricycle for my daughter, I chose Soren’s house for best price and nice website. I was very satisfied by the delivery service too, highly recommend!"
"Lovely easy to use website, great range of products and fast delivery. Really pleased with the wee gallery items purchased."
"Absolutely beautiful quality products with very fast delivery. Over the moon with our purchase."
"I ordered a Trybike 2-in-1 for my son's second birthday. Ordering was easy, delivery fast and efficient and the bike is beautiful. He hasn't been off the bike other than to sleep and eat, so he clearly loves it! Very happy."
"Really like the range of unique products"
"Great quality children's products, fast delivery."
"Wonder product range and excellent customer service. My next day delivery didn’t arrive next day but I was provided with updates in a quick and professional way. Highly recommend using Soren’s House"
"Fast delivery, well packaged, love my items. Thank you!"
"Lovely website ,gorgeous item arrived quickly"
"I hadn't heard of Soren's house prior to making my recent purchase, but as they were most competitive on pricing I went with them; the toy for my son was delivered as expected and promptly. Thumbs up from me!"
"I bought a lovely jacket for my son and it is just perfect! Exactly as described and the service was great, thank you! I would highly recommend Soren's House."
"I’m very happy with my purchases, super quick delivery ! :)"
"Gorgeous unique clothing for my baby, thank you"
"Amazing variety! We were shopping for newborn which was so easy with this cool shop! Shipping was very quick. Highly recommended!"
"Ordered loads of stuff from Soren's House recently for the kids birthdays! Absolutely love their ranges. Also love the eco packaging! I’ll be back again soon :)"
"Great products and great customer service!"
"Lovely product and very good no hassle service."
"Found the item I was looking for at the best price on Soren's House, through Google shopping. I had never shopped here or heard of the website, so was a little sceptical but do not regret it at all. Checkout was quick and simple, delivery super fast. Will definitely shop here again!"
"Thank you for the super fast delivery."
"Wonderful selection of beautiful products. Gorgeous quality and fast easy delivery."
Soren's House is rated 4.93 based on 339 reviews