Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
It was bought for my 2 year old granddaughter. She’s a bit young at the moment but still loves playing with it on her mother’s hair.
Lovely products and great service; really quick to process and deliver. Soren’s House will now be my go-to site for toys and gifts.
One of the final touches needed to bring the nursery together and such good quality!
Gorgeous product and efficient delivery. Thank you!
Very happy with my purchase and delivery was so fast and efficient. Thank you Soren's House. X
Super quick delivery and excellent prouducts ! Very happy with the service and my purchases - will be buying again :)
Beautiful and high quality items. So delighted with what we ordered. Really quick delivery. Will definitely be ordering more items here.
Ordered the cutest clothes rail for my little boy. It looks so lovely in his bedroom and he loves that he can lick his outfits out easily.
Lovely stuff and all organic. Great choice for all ages. Arrives very quickly and packaged wonderfully. Love buying from their website.
Lovey selection of baby ‘must haves’. Speedy postage and nicely packaged.
Thank you.
Great service, loved the products and the eco friendly packaging. 😀
A lovely quality product that I will keep for years to come. Excellent service and speedy delivery. Thank you
Absolutely beautifully wrapped gift for my friends baby girl
The delivery was very fast and the range of products amazing! Will be shopping again!
Good service and love the product range available

My item was received swiftly and with the good packaging.

I would recommend Soren’s house.
Good service, great products.
Lovely selection, I’m so glad I came across this shop!!
My only comment is one of the tops I ordered came in a different size. Not a big deal though as it still fits my little one.
Brilliant service!
My 3 year old loved it! It is keeping her engaged and interested every day!
Excellent service and lovely products.
Soren's House is rated 4.91 based on 789 reviews