Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
Really happy with the service and speed of delivery. The items are really lovely too.
Beautiful products and fast delivery
Easy transaction. I like that the basket remained even though I took weeks to decide on completing the purchase (with toddler distractions). The delivery was fast and packed really well. I am really happy with the items.
Fast delivery and good communication
Great range of products for my little boy and I’ll definitely be shopping with you again!
Quick delivery. Quality Items
Lovely products and quality service
We are extremely pleased with the beautiful changing baby basket. We were also impressed with the prompt service.
Gorgeous edit, lovely no-fuss service and fast delivery. Couldn’t fault it
Beautiful piece, fast shipment. And beautifully packaged
Another excellent purchase from Soren's House. Lovely quality and prompt delivery.
We love our new pram suit, it’s gorgeous and comfortable, thank you for such prompt delivery!
Items sent quickly and as expected, thank you.
Lovely things! Lovely packaging! Can’t wait to use.
Gorgeous site and collection of items. Prompt free delivery, super efficient and I’ll be back for more items 😍
Fast Delivery and great product
Amazing service! Thank you! Would def recommend and use again
fast delivery! super quality!
Lovely website. Items well packaged in brown paper (no plastic) quick delivery
I’m so glad that I came across Soren’s House. I bought some gorgeous Turtledove London clothes for my little boy, the price and delivery were brilliant. Will definitely be using again.
Soren's House is rated 4.90 based on 580 reviews