Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
Delightful product and great, speedy service!
Easy to order, very quick and excellent quality. I have used Soren's House before and will not hesitate to use them again.
Fantastic service and gorgeous product. I love my little backpack. Will definitely be ordering from Soren's House again.
Purchased a Miffy toy. Fast delivery and good quality toy as expected.
Studio Roof butterflies ordered for a gift, my friend loved them. Well made and super prompt service.
Good website, product came well package and arrived quickly
Great service from Soren’s house, I’ve ordered and received a parcel a few days later in an ecological minimal packaging. Love the Waytoplay roads, made of rubber and flexible for my son to use eeverywhere, even under water.
Great selections of toys, very happy with purchase
Lee
Excellent quality
Great range of products–perfect for gifts–and seamless service. My products arrived within a couple of days in recyclable packaging. I'll definitely order from Soren's House again.
Absolutley fantastic African masks... colours are very cool and light as a feather to pop up on the wall. Brilliant and fast delivery.
Amazing service, so happy with purchase!
I’ve ordered quite a few times from Soren's House now. There’s a great selection of brands and products and I particularly like the use of social media to show this off. Always super quick delivery and lovely packaging, def a customer for life!
Beautiful products. Love the eco friendly packaging it arrives in too
Fast delivery and love the book rack
Easy purchase prompt arrival.
First time purchase, very pleased with the service. I’m happy with the items received.
Great products and quick delivery.
I love Sorens House, things delivered quickly and beautiful quality
Great service and quick delivery. Arrived in sustainable packaging too. Would definitely order from Soren's House again
Soren's House is rated 4.90 based on 2,070 reviews