Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
Beautiful products with wonderful service always!
Quick Delivery
I ordered the Miffy toy for my newborn son. I have a daughter, she has tons of toys for her but this was special. It was specifically for him. The material was gorgeous, I love the design & hopefully it is something he grows up with. Ordering, buying and delivery was quick & easy. Love the website as they offer discount. Love buying from Soren’s. Such a vast amount of products for a good price 🤍
Great liewood tote bag, liewood products never fail when it comes to quality and style. Delivery was a bit of a faff but in the end it was all ok.
I've ordered 2 Liewood Palma Silicone Money Banks last week. They look great.
Very swift delivery! All good and the price was good compared to other distributors (we know the brand). We haven’t opened the item yet as it is a Christmas present but hopefully everything will be fine.
Fantastic clothing - will look fab! Ordering and delivery excellent
Love Soren's House! And fast delivery is an added bonus!
Lovely website with easy ordering and quick delivery.
Lovely products, really happy with the quality and service
very cute and nice design. My daughter likes it very much!!
Very happy with my order and the service. Would definitely recommend and by from soren’s house again
Prompt delivery and lovely quality product in eco friendly recyclable outer packaging. Great! Thanks
Great customer service and delivery time. Very happy with my purchase thank you
What a fantastic boilersuit for my grandson and what a lovely company! Beautiful products, I could buy everything!
We ordered our dream maternity bag from here and it arrived super quickly :) thank you!
Parcel arrived really quickly even though it was a Black Friday promotion order (so I assumed it may take a little longer due to increase in orders). The items were in perfect condition and such a good price! This website always manages to have the best offers on brands that don’t normally go on sale like Konges Slojd. I’m about to make another order to stock up on presents for upcoming bdays. Highly recommend 10/10
Our daughter absolutely loved the bear we brought her, amazing quality and such great service
I bought a replacement lid for my daughters water bottle. It was just as described and arrived quickly.
Very helpful. I was able to amend my order after confirmation but before dispatch. Result!
Soren's House is rated 4.90 based on 2,450 reviews