Soren's House Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House: Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy

"Beautiful products and couldn’t be happier with the service and quick delivery, thank you so much!"
"I happened upon this lovely online shop. There are some gorgeous items here and I like the way that everything is grouped in rooms, it makes it a lot easier when trying to find the right gift."
"Great and very stylish products"
"Easy & great service, fast delivery & brilliant products!"
"I recieved some really nice unique prints for my nursery, the only problem was that even though they were all by the same designer and in a similar style the papers they were printed on didn’t match (I.e. Matt and satin)"
"Great products quick delivery will be shopping again thanks"
"Excellent service and quick delivery. Will definitely be back!"
"Amazing service ordered several items. Prompt delivery and also have wide stock available"
"Easy website to use fast delivery well packed. Absolutely lovely pram and my daughter loves it. Would defiantly buy from Soren’s house again."
"good service"
"Super happy with my purchase - great quality and speedy delivery!"
"Great product and great service. Very impressed!"
"What an amazing sale deal! Fast delivery and looking forward to using this company more in the future"
"Fabulous service, super range of goods, friendly company. Highly recommended!"
"Bought some lovely gifts for Christmas, good quality & delivery"
"I was very impressed with the handling of my order for a wooden make up set for my granddaughter for Christmas. Not only was I kept up to date on the progress of my order but it arrived promptly and was well packaged to protect the contents. My granddaughter absolutely loves the set and spent Christmas afternoon making her mum and me 'look beautiful'. Thank you for such a good product."
"Prompt delivery and excellent service!"
"Easy ordering fast delivery well packed item a stress free experience would highly reccomend Sorens House THANK YOU."
"Lovely item, very well packaged. Will definitely recommend to friends."
"Great products delivered very quickly - however excessive packaging being used for the amount of products."
Soren's House is rated 4.91 based on 129 reviews