Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
Everything was great, perfect quality products and fast delivery
Excellent service
I purchased a beautiful baby gym for my first grandchild. Speedy delivery and excellent quality.
Soren's House 5 star review on 14th August 2022
One item missing and they ghost you like no other, no response eaither. Def open a case
Quick delivery and beautiful quality as always!
Beautiful products! We had a slight Issue with a product we ordered (product not Soren’s House). The customer service was so quick and helpful to sort out the issue. Can not recommend enough! Will be using them again in the future.
Beautiful selection of gifts and posted out really quickly. Very happy!
Really fast delivery! The product selections are always excellent.
It’s delivered so quickly!
Beautiful website. Great products. Fast, efficient service.
Great shopping experience.
Item was dispatched the same day & arrived the following day. Brilliantly packaged & item was great quality. Will definitely shop here again, really impressed.
Great suitcase!
Just received another parcel from Soren's House. A lovely selection of bits and bobs for my manager before he heads off on paternity leave. Lovely quality, well packaged and arrived Monday morning despite me placing my order end of last week which was a bank holiday!! :)
Very nice range of stuff for kids. This is my second purchase. Will be back for sure.
Everything was good. I hadn’t noticed it was longer than average delivery so was confused why it hadn’t arrived but that was an oversight on my part. Love the wallpaper. Need more of it so will be making another order.
Soren's House 4 star review on 7th June 2022
Beautiful, very good quality bag, super quick delivery. Many thanks
Amazing products, quality is fantastic. Super fast delivery and friendly efficient customer service, will definitely be back!
Beautiful collection of brands and items. Quick delivery, thoughtfully packaged.
Sandals arrived quickly, love the eco friendly packaging. Will definitely order again from soren’s house
Soren's House is rated 4.9 based on 2,570 reviews