Soren's House Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House: Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Really pleased with product. Fast delivery."
"Fantastic products, next day delivery for free :-)"
"Quick delivery. Item received in good condition."
"Prompt service and free delivery."
"Fast shipping, prefect packaging! I actually got to know this website by strolling on instegram lol & who ever answered my DMs was super helpful! Thank you guys for a great service!"
"very nice looking house, easy to assemble but roof not quite straight when finished which is a shame."
"Very happy with my first order. Product was just as described and quick delivery"
"Lovely item! Quick delivery! It will be treasured"
"I ordered a beautiful print by the truth studio and am thrilled with it. I only recently discovered sorens house and my goodness me there are so many beautiful things online. I wish I could fill my house with everything. It is very clear that the whole collection has been carefully curated to build a stunning catalogue of beautiful items. My poster was despatched immediately and arrived very soon after. I can happily say that I’ll be back again soon with another order as I have been eyeing up lots of other goodies on the website. Thank you sorens house for bringing the truth studio prints to the UK I have lusted after the abcs of life for a very very long time and now so happy to finally have it."
"Lovely quality for a great price."
"Soren’s House had the playmat that I had been looking for my little boy on their website at the best price I could find online. It was delivered quickly with no problems. Everything on their website is beautiful for little ones. Couldn’t recommend them enough!"
"Really happy with the quality of products and speedy delivery!"
"Received my beautiful items, quick delivery and very well packaged. Will definitely be ordering again soon!"
"Excellent service and beautiful item"
"This bear head is beautifully made and looks lovely in my son’s bedroom."
"Lovely service. All questions were answered promptly prior to me ordering. I received my order which is lovely and it also matched the description. I would definitely buy from again."
"Cheaper price than elsewhere online, free delivery, delivered quickly and in good condition"
Soren's House is rated 4.92 based on 203 reviews