Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
Lovely products. Fast delivery. Will definately be purchasing more from Sorens House in the future :) thanks so much x
I just love our little bear head and the pop out cards. But most of all I love the butterfly and mask kits that I bought and enjoyed building with my disabled son for his room. Simple, stylish and fun!! Thank you for such lovely gifts. Catherine Newell and Axel. X
Amazing quality and amazing prices!
Quick no messing delivery wrapped as expected
My daughter was thrilled with her gift
My only comment would be Miffy would have been better in a box rather than parcel as paper was quite ceased on arrival
Super quick post and very nicely packed - meant items travelled well
Beautiful selection of children’s wear, competitive prices and quick, realisable delivery!
Amazingly speedy delivery!
Great choice or high quality toys
And gifts. Would definitely recommend.
Amazing products
Great products for a good price and fast delivery.
Great service
really pleased how quickly the order was delivered. will use this website again for sure
Excellent fast delivery and a great range of items at a competitive price!
Quick delivery
Really easy to order online and product was sent very quickly. Excellent quality toy :) (pufferfish)
Really good quality products. Kids absolutely loved their toys and their table mats. Will definitely come back to this shop !
Soren’s House has a really great range of products. I was really pleased with my purchase; great quality and really quick dispatch. Would definitely purchase again.
Beautiful items, easy ordering system and swift delivery. Very pleased!
Really delighted with my purchase. Arrived quickly, well-packaged and is just perfect. Would love to order from you again. Thank you for a great service!
Excellent service and products
I'm so pleased I discovered Sorens House. It has the most beautiful collection of items for babies & young children. I think my wishlist covers most of the stock catalogue! Can't wait to order more loveliness for my little one.
Soren's House is rated 4.90 based on 1,907 reviews