Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
Quick delivery and very pleased with the quality of toys ordered
Easy to use website, good price and arrived quickly.
Really beautiful stuff which you can't find anywhere else! Good value and quick delivery.
Lovely products, quick delivery! Thank you
V speedy delivery and goods are well packed. Would def buy again.
Really nicely curated online shop. I managed to get all the hard-to-find bits and bobs for my little girl’s stocking, as well as the Christmas gifts for other people’s kids’ in one go!
Lovely toys, quick delivery, great recyclable packaging.
Excellent range of products . Rapid delivery
I have purchased a couple of things from Soren’s House, the process has always been easy and straight forward. They have nice products and brands. I have now moved to New Zealand but will continue to shop from them.
Great price , well packaged with quick delivery.
Lovely array of products at good fair prices. Will definitely come back. Thanks v much
Fantastic and unique products! We ordered a lovely advent calendar that behind each window has things to do e.g. ‘wish upon a star’ ‘dance under twinkly lights’. Such a lovely idea and so many people have said they’ve never heard of anything like it but want one next year. Very fast delivery - packaging was slightly excessive but would highly recommend Soren’s House for some truly unique finds!
Beautiful products, fairly priced and delivered exceptionally quickly - with no plastic packaging in sight! Definitely found a new favourite online shop!
So happy to have found these items. I can’t rate the service high enough. Excellent delivery times and packing is eco-friendly.
Excellent products, quick delivery and good eco friendly paper packaging too! Would definitely recommend
I was happy with the product but I was disappointed to find that when I searched online for gifts to accompany the vet set I found other retailers had the same product for either cheaper or with more items included in the set, such as a soft toy pet. I was under the impression that these products were designed or manufactured for Soren's House, I probably should have done my research before hand, but had felt enamoured by the brand on first impression and trusted this was a unique quality product blindly.
I ordered wellies and a range of clothes for my toddler. Fast delivery, beautifully recycled packages arrived and my items are beautiful will definitely be ordering from Sorens House again.
The elephant head I ordered for my daughters wall is gorgeous. This is the most wonderful website full of inspiration for a nursery/child’s bedroom!
Arrived on time
Can’t fault Soren’s House. Communication was spot-on. Item despatched and delivered in a couple of days, package beautifully wrapped. Thank you!
Soren's House is rated 4.91 based on 455 reviews