Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
Products always come quickly, just like my useless husband
I had been waiting a while for a lovely leopard print Miffy bunny to come back into stock and then I received an email to let me know Miffy was back 🙌🏼! So I placed my order and it arrived in a beautifully packed brown paper bag and very promptly.
The items I bough were exactly as expected. I also really like the extremely curated website and product selection.
The Products are beautiful, the miffy soft toy we ordered is gorgeous and it was great service, easy to order and quickly delivered. Thank you, I will be shopping here again.
Package came on time, exactly as described and beautifully packaged. Will definitely order again.
Super efficient service, highly recommend this small business, great selection of brands, will definitely be ordering from them in the future.
The sweet items we purchased from Soren’s house (especially the swans!) have made our nursery so cozy and lovely. Quick shipping and very happy overall thanks!
Bought some lovely items as a present. Great recycled packaging. I am however missing one item from my order and I've tried to contact via email but not heard anything regarding its arrival/a refund for the missing item. Thanks
Ordered many times from here and have loved everything
Quick Delivery and neatly wrapped. The item is just as adorable as it is in the pictures.
Always adore Soren's beautiful choice! LOVE the fact I can always find something lovely to buy from here!
Great selection of baby toys, clothing and everything in between. super quick delivery. I've shopped there twice and will plenty more
The 3D creatures are wonderful! Very happy how they look in my daughter's bedroom.
Soren's House 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Beautiful items, very quick delivery, will definitely shop again.
The website is easy to navigate the brands are lovely and the delivery was really fast. I will buy again for sure!
I bought some beautiful toys recently for my grandson’s first birthday. A momentous occasion,especially after the year everyone has had. The toys are fantastically well crafted,pleasing to the eye( parents!) and clearly,seeing him playing with them today,very pleasing to him.
Fantastic range of products but unfortunately the Liewood bottle I ordered had a flaw in the design. For the price I was very dissapointed, my son was looking forward to getting it and couldn’t understand when I said about sending it back so to keep him happy I let him keep it. I have emailed you images but I’ve not had a reply.
Lovely collection and quick delivery!
The clothes are beautiful They are a present for my son for did
I was looking for a christening gift for a baby boy and the birthday train appeared on my Google search. The baby’s name is Leo, and since there is a lion on the train, I thought it would be a perfect gift. Easily ordered, and beautifully boxed - delivered within a few days. Excellent!
Soren's House is rated 4.90 based on 2,229 reviews