Soren's House Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House: Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

How would you rate Soren's House ?

"Really pleased with the quality of the product. Amazing price, easy to navigate website and great delivery. Thank you so much!"
"I ordered a pastel rainbow cushion for my twins’ bedroom. It arrived quickly and was really lovely. There are so many gorgeous items. I’ll definitely be buying more."
"Quick delivery and nicely packaged. Perfect little gift."
"Lovely product and swift delivery. Would highly recommend"
"Great price, delivery and service."
"Great customer service, solved all questions really quickly and item was perfect"
"5* fantastic products, perfect customer service."
"Wonderful customer service and range of stylish products. X thank you"
"Ordered two night lights (Moomins for my daughter and Cactus for my son) they were perfect. Super service and delivery. The lights give just the right amount of night light and easily charges with USB cable. Thank you."
"Great quality wooden toy and quick dispatch, thanks!"
"Fantastic service received! One of the products I ordered was out of stock and I had an email from the owner about the product and she was extremely helpful. Really lovely quality and items too."
"I brought some lovely cushions and lights from soren’s house, they were packed really well and came really quickly. Really happy with all my purchases 😊"
"All great, quick delivery thanks!"
"Product was excellent quality, shipped quickly and friendly customer service A+"
"Ordered a silicon owl money box, lovely product and just what we were looking for!! Excellent service and quick despatch and delivery. Would certainly use again!"
"Fast delivery and a beautiful product. I shall definitely be doing my Christmas shopping at Sorens House. So glad it’s reopened and love to the owner and family after their difficult year. X"
"I was extremely pleased with my purchase from Soren's House. The goods I ordered came promptly and the product I received was of excellent quality."
"I ordered a wobbel board from sorens house. Communication was fantastic. The item is a big hit here. I would definitely buy from Sorens house again."
"Such a cute Bambi suit! :) just as described and fast delivery x"
Soren's House is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!