Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
Great collection and service
I ordered something from this company and it never arrived! 2 weeks I was still chasing for an update on it - not once did anyone apologise or actually do anything to try and sort it! Terrible company will never order from them again!
Hi Iona,

Thanks for leaving us a review. Your order is showing as delivered at your address on the 14th August, two days after your order was placed. I can see that we have emailed you 5 times over the last week regarding this, and a full refund has been issued. I am so sorry for any frustration that this may have caused, but very rarely parcels can go missing.

Best wishes,
Sally
Beautiful products and packaging. Very fast dispatch, cheapest comparatively for the items I was searching for. Very excited to be using again!
Beautiful shop for all things child related. Unique pieces from brands that are off the beaten track. And plenty of whimsical wonders to fuel little imaginations. If you think that having a child shouldn’t mean the end of beautiful things in your home then this is the shop for you.
Lovely ‘Map of the world jigsaw’ which arrived in good time! I was struggling to find a nice jigsaw that was in stock to do during lockdown and stumbled across Soren’s House. I will definitely be purchasing from them again!
Order came so quick and I’m so pleased with it! The packaging is lovely and service is fab considering the current situation.

Such a great selection online! All for supporting independent business in any way I can 💖
Great quality, eco friendly packaging and smooth transaction overall
Great selection of things. Love it
The customer service was really great - when the item I had ordered wasn't available, Sally went out of her way to try and find a replacement. Nice eco packaging and a lovely range of products. Would recommend.
Great service and wonderfully packaged!
I bought a really sweet little vest that I couldn’t see on other sites. It and quickly and the communication was great throughout. Very happy!
Lovely service. All questions were answered promptly prior to me ordering. I received my order which is lovely and it also matched the description. I would definitely buy from again.
Ordered a wobble board. Amazing product. Delivery was so quick! Will definitely be visiting Soren's House again.
Soren's House is rated 4.91 based on 1,545 reviews