Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
Very prompt service and continually updated with delivery details.
Easy to navigate website with quality product.
Excellent service. Very happy with purchases. Thank you
Beautiful shop, item arrived very quickly!
Fantastic service and a beautiful selection of products to choose from, it’s taking all my will power to save my purchases for my little one’s birthday! Can’t wait to play!
Quick delivery
Very fast delivery of an absolutely gorgeous Liewood rainsuit.. already looking at our next purchase!
I look for durable, imaginative and ecological children's toys. Soren's House sells all that, as well as beautiful design. It was my first order with them and faultless. I wish I'd known about Soren's House earlier, but I do now!
I bought some studio roof models as Christmas gift and they Soren’s House had a great range. They arrived very quickly and packaged well in fully recyclable packaging.
This shop has a great range of products and also has great ethics. Win/win.
I am so happy I found this online shop, they are so unique and really will make a difference to our future of online shopping and what it can do for our climate. The tea set I purchased is so beautiful and will make my three year old son very happy Christmas Day.
The goods arrived very early.
Thank you very much for the wonderful product!
Lovely items received 😊
Lovely item which arrived super quickly and just as expected and for a really good price compared to other retailers. Would certainly purchase from Soren's House again. Thank you
We love Soren's house -It offers a beautifully curated selection of children's toys, clothes and gifts and it has become our new go to online shop for treats for our daughter and gifts for friends.
Great store and products fast delivery excellent service!
Fast delivery. Nice packaging
Gorgeous items, easy to order and super quick delivery!!
Great service, arrived quickly and all in recyclable packaging!
Lovely selection of beautiful children’s toys.
Really quick delivery. Lovely products as well, stock that other sites had sold out of and also better prices for the same books and toys!
Clean, easy to navigate website. Purchasing was easy and straight-forward with quick delivery. The only problem was that there are way too many beautiful things and I want them all!
Soren's House is rated 4.90 based on 1,321 reviews